This is a 10/10 in Australia

Explain yourself straya cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=hrrdcGiav3U
youtube.com/watch?v=P6UbsF02lsQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Australia has some of the most beautiful men, women and children in the world. Just visit Melbourne or Bondi if you don't believe me.

>10/10
Maybe before whitey got here

would violently make out with, if she was consenting.

澳大利亚人很漂亮。 =3

This is entertainment in Australia:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

There was literally 3 non-whites in my entire high school. Sydney and Melbourne are the only places where shit like this exists.

This is only option for australian men. All white australian woman are worshiping BEC now.

Where you at?

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Also, which one of you posted this comment on this video:?

Their music isn't retarded. What's retarded is she-man pretending to go Stevie Wonder and trying to "groove" with these two cave trolls jamming and the audience of white-guilt libtards who dare not breathe unless they get called cunts who need to give bus change and feel bad for being born. There's nothing noble about stupid stone-age cultures that had to be dragged into civilization. People need to stop romanticizing this bullshit.

This isn't real. I refuse to believe it.

are they legally capable of consent?

Dammit leaf, can't you guys just stick to dogs instead?

OMG I want one.

Another obviously /pol comment from the video:

this is beautiful. brain damaged savages and deranged trannies coming together under the banner of degeneracy. wipe us out, muslims. we do not deserve something so progressive.

I'm ashamed of my ancestors for not finishing them off

I've been looking for this video for so fucking long. It's probably one of the most absurd things I've ever seen.

*teleports in front of you

youtube.com/watch?v=hrrdcGiav3U

Sup Forums is the guy wearing black

Ayyyy

youtube.com/watch?v=P6UbsF02lsQ

VB - not even once