CREW AND SHAREBLUE ARE HERE AND THE MODS DON'T GIVE A FUCK

This place has become absolute fucking cancer. How can any of you stand it being surrounded by PAID SHILLS? This place is an empty shell of what it once was. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. Especially the kike mods allowing this place to be taken over. Such a joke.

Bump

Bumps

Bumpss

Bumpsss

Bumpsssss

He is your mod now.

we shall fight the good fight on the God Emperor's behalf fo' free

man I dont know if this is some multi layered shill tactics or some shit but who the fuck cares, their opinion is worth as little as anyone elses here is

>This place has become absolute fucking cancer.
>Proceeds to self bump with zero content five times in a row
I'm sure there are a few CTR shills on this site, but their effect is very minor. The biggest effect is true anons who see the CTR hysteria and then troll for fun.

t. I pretend to be CTR every once in a while for the super easy (you)s

You're worse than the shills. Neck yourself

Op IS a ctr shill. This is a perfect slide thread, and he didn't know about the self bump limit. Put your herb in the options field.

where else would i go?

Not gonna lie, Al Gore here. This is fucking hilarious watching the ozone crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this polar bear get the baby seal.

>he's a janitor
>on the internet
>on an anime imageboard
>he does it for free
>he takes his "job" very seriously
>he does it because it is the only amount of power & control he will ever have in his pathetic life
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because whenever he gets upset he has an asthma attack
>he deletes threads he doesn't like because they interfere with the large backlog of little girl chinese cartoons he still has to watch
>he will never have a real job
>he will never move out of his parent's house
>he will never be at a healthy weight
>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
>he will never have a girlfriend
>he will never have any friends

You're being baited and/or manipulated. This is some Trump user feeding the ctr narrative, or just a troll lolling at you.
Beware (((Them))).

Time for our own shill removal squads.

Fuck off shill

Filename is easy to troll with.

This

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

Good eye

>
>>he will never know how to cook anything besides a hot pocket
U talkin shit bout Hot Pockets bruh? Fug outta here wit dat nonsense