WW3 with Mexico + China pt 2

Last thread >The chinese ambassador Qiu Xiaoqi said Mexico has his country as an strategic ally to strengthen free trade, this after the threats of president of the USA, Donald Trump.

Not only WW3 with China, but with a mexican front.

May God have mercy on our souls.

mexicoxport.com/noticias/30177/china-ofrece-a-mexico-alianza-ante-trump

Poll on mexican elections, remember to vote strawpoll.me/12242135

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7oROZLI44XQ
cnbc.com/2017/01/23/china-we-can-lead-world-after-crisis-in-western-democracy-capitalism.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_16_coup
strawpoll.me/12241624
strawpoll.me/12241698
strawpoll.me/12241754
strawpoll.me/12241818
strawpoll.me/12241875
strawpoll.me/12242135
strawpoll.me/12244153
strawpoll.me/12241584
strawpoll.me/12242138
strawpoll.me/12242169
strawpoll.me/12242159
strawpoll.me/12241636
strawpoll.me/12241704
strawpoll.me/12241764
strawpoll.me/12244120
strawpoll.me/12242066
strawpoll.me/12241593
foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/01/chinas-new-silk-road-into-europe-is-about-more-than-money/
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/european-parliament-nato-backs-plans-create-defence-union-a7432706.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

China is picking up where the U.S left off. It will lead the world into a new age of Economic prosperity and global free trade.

If 1 chinamen sits on anothers shoulders they almost make an American.

Mexico is an antpile rhe US pisses on and China will do what it is told. Fuckoff with your gay nigger fearmongering huehue. IQ80 manlets will never try to start shit with America, they would be obliterated.
Do you think this was just an accident that started happening all over China after they devalued thier currency???
youtu.be/7oROZLI44XQ

maybe,

PROOFS?

Keep living in fantasy land.

Communism is totally working over there with those soulless clone manlet faggots. Any day now they will overtake the US in...in... well... they arent even close in any catagory but....but.. uh..

The Cold War again?

1959: Soviet + Cuba
2017: China + Mexico

This is also an act of war. Mexico does know we hold a very large percentage of their citizens hostage right?

Mexico bypassing TPP which was originally intended to circle china is going against our best interests. And mexicos best interests is a happy america. Guess mexico is due for a premature topple.

>China's government newspaper used the weekend after U.S. President Donald Trump's inauguration to promote China as an alternative to the "crisis" of Western democracy and capitalism.

>cnbc.com/2017/01/23/china-we-can-lead-world-after-crisis-in-western-democracy-capitalism.html

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Yeah, because China treats people who work with them really well.

Mexico is nearing a failed state

Cant even keep out major corruption and drug cartel influence. What the fuck is china going to do

trump killed the TPP you dumb fuck

Let Mexico going full dictatorial and kill all cartel in Mao did in China?

I think he means NAFTA.

itt: american intelectuals saying shit

Not gonna lie, former Jiping supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching China crash and burn, but seriously, we can't let this guy put his hands on the rice code

China has many of domestic problems.
I think democracy movement will come again around 2020 in China. And they will have difficult time in 2020s.

Hey japan, can we trade goods? I'll give you 5 kilograms of arrachera for one anime PVC figure.

Yah but who? Unless China brings in their own who is free of Mexico per se, the candidate could be theoretically bound to any number of cartel or other third party

And lets be honest, the mexican military is losing to the cartel as it is, unless the chinese get boots on the ground, what difference will it make?

>Let Mexico going full dictatorial and kill all cartel in Mao did in China

Leaves are a plague on the human race.

The Chinese ambassador to Mexico?
No shit he said that.
Ambassadors are to keep positive relationships even if your elected officials don't give a shit.

How do some of you not critically think?

NAFTA has nothing to do with china. and trump's scrapping that as well anyway

Maybe you don't know about the China situation. Feel free to read up.

>China has many of domestic problems
>democracy movement will come again in 2020

No. Just, no. Chinese don't give a fuck about their government so long as Economic growth continues and their lives get better. As long as people are better off next year, Chinese don't give a rats ass what their government does as long as it produces results.

We're already engaged in World War 3, but its not with either China nor Mexico. It doesn't even seem like a war, but make no mistake, we are at war. A cultural war.

The Jew has been subverting all of the major countries of the world for some time now, installing themselves into positions of high power, taking control of the banks and finances, of material goods and wealth, and now, of the cultures of their unsuspecting foes. Forced immigration and 'refugees' are just the latest ordinance being lobbed at the crumbling walls of western culture, with the goal of saturating communities all across the globe with millions of uncultured, violent, and militant foreigners whose entire culture and religion has bred them to hate other cultures and peoples who are not their own. They know these people will bring ruin to the local cultures and societies upon which this plague has been brought upon.

The amazing thing is, no one realizes it's even happening. Well, perhaps you might have noticed, but people as a whole haven't, and that's a problem. The governments of the world have been so thoroughly subverted that they cannot take action against the Jew, and rightfully declare their covert actions as the acts of a foreign aggressor and thus acts of war. Unless something drastically changes during the rest of this century, it will be an overwhelming victory for the Jews, and a crushing defeat for the rest of the world.

just remember spicbros, Trump is based, that means he will only respect you when you stand up for yourselves. whatever your choices are, pick the most based one

right now slim is winning, and AFAIK this spic has more money than Trump, so might be a good choice to stand up to him

>alternative to capitalism and democracy
>implying anything else we have come up with is any better
ya China is a great alternative

Yes... Yes...

Be like Africa my Southern friends, be like where theyre going to end up after having to deal with the most bloated, corrupt, paper tiger of a bubble in the entire planet

>Tianjin
Apparently that was deliberate, although sources are a bit sketchy.

but then who will steal the jobs from whom?

What are they going to trade? Your average Mexican and Chinese citizen can't afford jack.

>mexican intellectual

being one of the richest man on the planet is a good sign, but I don't know his personality. Is he a globalist? Because electing Warren Buffet for America would not have been a good idea

For fucks sake it was just memes china

When will you learn?
Sup Forums crashed a plane
Sup Forums made a visual novel
Sup Forums got Trump elected

THE MEMES ARE REAL

Current situation in Korea looks like 1960-61.
Be careful with the May 16 Coup again.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_16_coup

it's only memes from china too. don't be scared.
go on, go eat a burger. or buy a mobility scooter. that will help

probably, he owns large shares (even >50% maybe) of the NYT and a bunch of media organizations

who will win the next election?

Chinks are pretty skilled wall builders

lel mexico will have fun with mexico, getting food thats almost pure poison, getting stabbed in the back by chinese jews. Mexico have fucking fun the chinese are jews on steroids

This is correct, we are the only ones that can save us.
First of all, our current constitution is extremely flawed
>no reelections
>fuero
Politicians (especially our president) literally have 0 incentives to do anything for our country, they can leave after their term is over and still make lots of $$$.

We also need a reform on firearms
>insane amount of restrictions and background checks
>only 1 armory in the entire country
Of course we can't fucking fight for ourselves (legally), the first one to stop a crime is the average citizen ffs.

Also, the war on drugs is a failure, it literally made things worse for both countries.
>Decriminalize and regulate marijuana and maybe some other drugs, this will create an entire new industry for us
>Cartels will struggle to fund themselves, which means they'll die out or rely more on kidnappings and extortion effectively losing support from the average pedro
>this needs to happen after arming all law abbiding citizens

And the fact that we produce lots of oil but almost no gas is just fucking retarded but it happened because the elite class wanted fast shekels instead of investing (see the first point, why invest in new refineries if my administration won't benefit from it?)
>build more refineries and refit all the old ones
>stop subsidizing gas (this already happened but our government was retarded enough to do it without investing on new infraestructure)

And there are many more like smashing all unions, getting out of NAFTA, changing our education program for a working one, etc. but the first step is to change OURSELVES, then change the one's that are close to us, so we can finally change things on a major scale

dealing with China It's the worst thing México can do, we are dependent on USA and if Trump farts the Peso go down. now you want deal with the chinks mafia instead of trying to improve on our own.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get those nukes.

>fuero
is this protection against investigations like in brazil?

>no reelections
wish we had this, every faggots gets reelected even if shit, and power concentrates to easily on someone's hands

>No reelections
I don't think this is a bad thing. Presidents have a 6 year period, allowing them to be relected would mean 12 years of presidency. That's a lunacy.

Actually the Constitution itself has it that we can carry guns, but each state has it we can't. Our Constitution is pretty damn based, but it's not well implement, if at all.

And legal prosecution.

so it's the same shit, and it's cancer

Reduce it to 4 or 5 years

#2 suicide rate in the world.

I don't know your candidates, but I believe great historical times generate great based leaders, just look at the WW2 leaders, all of them based. even france had de gaulle.

you'll find your guy or else mexico's hopes are grim

You won't be fighting in it. So Shut The Fuck Up! Brazil won't do shit if a war breaks out.

You've NEVER CONTRIBUTED! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!

you should also keep your mid-term elections so an odd number is better

It sucks how in Brazil we're stuck with the same shit legislature for 4 years no matter if we approve how they're doing / the president or not

I love how in the US if people get mad at a president they can just take away his legislative majority 2 years later

I'm proxying, but thanks for that info.

IVE BEEN WAITING FOR A GROUND WAR WITH MEXICO!

LET THIS BE THE DAY!

And become essentially gringos? Why not have 8 years instead, but allow the populace to legally remove someone from the position if they do not fulfill their promises after a certain period of times?

The wall will stop the mon- mexican invaders. Trust me it's tremendous.

I do believe that China will start WWIII when they attempt to truly annex Taiwan, but Mexico certainly wouldn't risk siding with them.

Any explanation for Guyana?

Oh no two backwards borderline third-world countries want to fight a global superpower and the entirety of europe, how will the US survive?

#
YAAA DE BEBE TENIA UN CUADRO DE BART EN LA COCINA
AHORA DE GRANDE UNIDOS ORGANIZADOS JUNTO A MIGUE Y AMIGOS
Para vos chatran bigote!
Tenes tres teclados al pedo
Y un negro que grita miau!
Lavataper gato, negro
te cansaste de robar...me todos los punteos
Esta zaarpado de rastrero
esta canción te voy a dedicar
Te pones cartel de chorro
Y sos un tranza nada mas
Si hiciste tantos hechos
Decime en que penal
Cuantos años estuviste preso
Tus antecedentes no te ayudan
Te acordas cuando cantabas en los chudas?
En ese grupo de mierda que parecia Yerba Brava, Volcán
Y te pones cartel de chorro
Sos una rata nada mas
Sos una rata nada mas
Cuando fuistes hasta el puebor
Te vinistes a gilar
Te cayeron los pibes chorros
Los pibes chorros de verdad
Denunciaste a los pibitos
Y revisaste los bolsitos
Sos un ortiva nada mas
Me da mucha mucha risa
Mira los pungas como revisan
Y si cae la petisa
YAAA DE BEBE TENIA UN CUADRO DE BART EN LA COCINA
AHORA DE GRANDE UNIDOS Y ORGANIZADOS JUNTO A MIGUE Y AMIGOS
Para vos chatean bigote!
Tenes tres teclados al pedo
Y un negro que grita miau!
Lavataper gato, negro
te cansaste de robar...me todos los punteos
Esta zaarpado de rastrero
esta canción te voy a dedicar
Te pones cartel de chorro
Y sos un tranza nada mas
Si hiciste tantos hechos
Decime en que penal
Cuantos años estuviste preso
Tus antecedentes no te ayudan
Te acordas cuando cantabas en los chudas?
En ese grupo de mierda que parecia Yerba Brava, Volcán
Sos una rata nada mas
Sos una rata nada mas
Cuando fuistes hasta el puebor
Te vinistes a gilar
Te cayeron los pibes chorros
Los pibes chorros de verdad
Denunciaste a los pibitos
Y revisaste los bolsitos
Sos un ortiva nada mas

Me da mucha mucha risa
Y si cae la petisa

>entirety of europe
4th reich hates trump m8

The only way an annexation would occur is if Taiwan refused to accept the 1992 Consensus. Then, you'd see a huge military presence. Trump is the only one who seems likely and willing to say 'Fuck it, I'll do what I want' which could start huge issues.

Too many guys not enough anas.

>that moment when you see the doggus in the corner
Fucking chinks

Obviously globalist kikes hate Trump.
>You really think they'd be stupid enough to fight the US? Every european country relies on NATO they'd be kissing his arse.

Finally another red pilled mexican who it's not butthurt and want think, Trump is a wildcard but is the wet dream of president WE NEED to bad he will never exist

you know the popular vote can be easily rigged
also they can make the promise of "low gas price" make it "for 1 cent" and fulfil the requeriment

He has none.

they wouldn't fight chyna either, fuckers would try to make the al-europi caliphate benefit from it and get mad shekels while the two fight

this might work
>7 or 8 years
>all presidents must sign a contract specifying how they must fulfill a certain % of their promises (something like 80% or above) and/or marking some of them as top priorities
>if they don't they get jailtime (in a normal jail) or execution

Vote on these too

>French Elections
strawpoll.me/12241624

>Dutch elections
strawpoll.me/12241698

>German Elections
strawpoll.me/12241754

>Next UK elections
strawpoll.me/12241818

>Next Italian Election
strawpoll.me/12241875

>Next Mexican Election
strawpoll.me/12242135

>Next Brazilian Election
strawpoll.me/12244153

>Last American Election
strawpoll.me/12241584

>Brexit
strawpoll.me/12242138

>Scottish Independence
strawpoll.me/12242169

>Catalan Independence
strawpoll.me/12242159
No ourguys / 2nd option (since most of pol will just vote for oruguys anyway)
>French Elections
strawpoll.me/12241636

>Dutch elections
strawpoll.me/12241704

>German Elections
strawpoll.me/12241764

>Next UK elections
strawpoll.me/12244120

>Next Italian Election
strawpoll.me/12242066 (LN-less since they're ourguys IIRC)

>Last American Election
strawpoll.me/12241593

Hey I empathize. When you have to feed billions of people animals like dogs come second before human beings and their well being.

When you're hungry you really don't care if the food is legit or erzats.

China.

Nobody understands China. But I do. I fucking understand China. So listen to me.

In the next 2 minutes, I'm going to red pill the shit out of you about China. I'm gonna open your eyes. I'm gonna give you a motherfucking epiphany.

On my previous thread, some dummy posted that China has a history of never being occupied.

WRONG.

The last dynasty in Chinese history was the Qing Dynasty. It lasted about 300 years. The rulers of the Qing Dynasty were not Chinese. The rulers were a "barbarian" race called the Manchus. This dynasty successfully lasted for 300 years. China was OCCUPIED and ruled by a foreign race for 300 years.

Why? Why did the Chinese kowtow to the barbarians for 300 years?

Answer: Because of the alternative. Because Chinese people are deathly afraid of shit hitting the fan, because every single time shit hits the fan in the Middle Kingdom, tens of millions of Chinese people die of slaughter or hunger. Therefore, the Chinese people are inherently willing to tolerate bullshit from their authoritarian government in order to stave off the inevitable disaster that is the Chinese dynastic change.

Right now, the same thing is happening. China is on the verge of collapse, but Chinese people are tolerating their bullshit government because they're so terrified of the inevitable. But, trust me, there WILL be a dynastic change. It's absolutely inevitable. It's the nature of China to collapse, again and again and again. China has had 83 dynasties in its history. No. Make that 84, including the PRC.

China is a DOMINO, just waiting to fall and trigger a chain reaction of nonstop ass fucking.

This is the future. Be prepared.

thats some good meat

Oh you poor bong, you should be EXTREMELY glad you left the union when you did.

foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/01/chinas-new-silk-road-into-europe-is-about-more-than-money/

China has been making inroads into Europe buying up properties, doing investments, and working out deals to bail out the Eurozone because of the unsustainable debt. This is giving China HUGE leverage over Europe.

Combine this with China's proposed "silk road" which will allow China to bypass the Pacific and the US entirely to trade with Europe, and you have the formations of a new global superpower.

Finally, German/EU relations with the US will continue to break down as Trump represents nationalism which goes against the entire globalist principle of the EU.

www.breitbart.com/london/2017/01/30/angela-merkel-lectures-trump-unjustified-migrant-pause/

>tl;dr - in WWIII the EU will side with China.

They keep the livestock 3 feet away from the meat, that is some horrendous shit mate

Look, the real most important reform we can get is go manage to somehow get politicians that care for the country and not their own wallets for once. People who serve the country as opposed to themselves.

i look forward to your demise mexico.

brother russian shall provide proxy war in china for us :)

after all your civilized zones are rubble we will leave

>your face when venezuela invades because they are in economic collapse

dont get eaten paco!

>Two countries whose economies depend almost solely on manufacturing garbage to sell to the US

Are they going to buy each others tears?

China has to start importing massively, then.

Anyone else remember when they said this when bush became president? And then again with Obummer? Funny shit. It never fails.

They're animals, they don't have emotions. You have emotions and you t
project them to the animal. Never forget this, son of man.

The EU has no army, they rely on NATO.
The US would crush the entire world in a war, no hyperbole.

>Funny shit. It never fails
To always fail

Wow, a microcosm of China and Mexico

mexican Pepe please hear our prayers, save us, guide us into making Mexico Chingon Again and btfo all the sudaca/caribbean trash

emotions are an animal concept, they don't have self-awareness and consciousness they still feel fear and anguish what are you about?

>They're animals, they don't have emotions

Not to the extent a human does but they do experience fear

Butchering animals next to the rest of your livestock is a good way to spoil your meat with adrenaline

That's where the EU army comes in. Why do you think Merkel has been pushing for it?

And do you think Schulz, the next likely head of state in the Fourth Reich will not want that EU army?

It's coming, in small steps:

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/european-parliament-nato-backs-plans-create-defence-union-a7432706.html

They actively try to spoil the meat with adrenaline, that's why they torture the things before killing them. Makes the meat taste better according to those souless fucks

Man, do I ever hate chinamen sometimes.

When Bush became president 2001, China's GDP was 1.325 trillion USD, or 1041.64 USD per capita
When Obama became president in 2009, China's GDP was 4.99 trillion USD, or 3748.50 USD per capita (from google)

GDP for 2016 from wiki:
>$11.4 trillion (nominal; 2016)[1]
>$21.3 trillion (PPP; 2016)[2]
GDP per capita
>$8,260 (nominal; 2016)[1]
>$16,000 (PPP; 2016)[2]

Assuming even just 5% average growth for the next 8 years, China's GDP will be 16.8 trillion USD nominal 31.5 trillion USD PPP.

Yes and their fear is a more physiological reaction to danger rather than the fear you experience when you put yourself in their place on your mind

That's a different matter altogether. I don't think they care much about the quality of the meat. This is probably some dude's barn and those are moat likely stray dogs he captures on his own.

>Makes the meat taste better
What the fuck? it's been proved that meat taste better and is softer if the animal dies in a quick and painless way

and just to add, we can learn some things from americans like having each party to fund themselves instead of giving them millions of tax money to put more propaganda on the streets

>MEXICANS, REMEMBER TO VOTE
strawpoll.me/12242135

strawpoll.me/12242135

strawpoll.me/12242135

strawpoll.me/12242135

strawpoll.me/12242135

strawpoll.me/12242135

strawpoll.me/12242135

Find how many people would put money in China rather than America. It would be low because 1) China is corrupt as fuck so those numbers are not likely the whole picture and 2) No rule of law so the CCP can just takes shit if it wants to.

no. just too lazy to do painless death.