/asg/ - Anti-Shill General

This is or headquarter to fight against shills, to introduce Normies on what to do on different Shillcon-Levels and to talk about CTR / CREW.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL — YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU WITNESS A SHILL THREAD

CURRENT SHILLCON LEVEL: 3

> One Anti-Shill thread only!
Keep talking about the shill invasion in one thread only, don't open 50 "Stop shilling" threads, because you would be spaming this board yourself.
Keep it here, in this General, and create the next thread, if it dies. If you have to remember normies about basic anti-Shill rules, link to this General.

> Don't reply
If you reply to shill threads, you are worse than a shill! NEVER REPLY! Sup Forums is a fast board, if nobody replies, the thread will die in 10min.

> sage
Sage-Posting in Shill Threads is NOT acceptable! Because you shouldn't reply at all! Because if you post with sage, and if it's actually some constructive post, someone will want to Reply on your post — and he might forget to sage. Or you will get into a discussion, were you forget to sage.

> Filter
Use the Filter and hide Threads with "Sup Forums BTFO" or similar things just a shill will post.

> Report
Report Shillthreads IF they are not about politics or current events. Reporting something like Communism Generals will not led to a deletion, it's a waste of them.

> But, but… i should just ignore them and do nothing?… i don't want to be helpless! I want to do something!
Offence is the best defence. Spread some redpilled memes in Social Media and lefty Safe Spaces. It hurts them more than their shilling here hurts us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM
youtube.com/watch?v=6yZG5UXKoVM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM

you made the thread without any of my OC from the last thread, im slightly annoyed

Reminder that the new shill enemy is basically CTR 2.0

The CREW

Sorry Irishbro

I'll make sure it's done next thread. Accept my apologies, I implore you.

Also don't stop making OC, we need it.

Reminder that Russian shilling is a much bigger problem than Brock shilling.

Reminder that Russia spends 85% of their propaganda budget influencing the opinions of the foreign countries.

Reminder that you are the useful idiots that Yuri Bezmenov described.

Reminder that everytime someone mentions connections between Trump and Russia, the thread is immediately derailed.

REMINDER THAT RUSSIA IS YOUR ENEMY AS MUCH AS CTR, IF NOT MORE.

mmm yes i can dig it

youtube.com/watch?v=6yZG5UXKoVM

alright.. i,l stick about a few hours longer to post some pics

any requests?

bump please sticky this

someone else made this one, i think he was from denmark

I got none I can think of, just do what you do.

Bump

time to kick it off with a question

POL or CTR?

RALLY, LADS

DEFEND THE /TRUMPGEN/ SAFE SPACE

>Report Trump Generals

bumpu

No Putin?

The question in the last thread was
>Sup Forums or /trump/. Choose.

Still relevant to this one.

And what the fuck is a POL?

Bumprino

FUCK YOU DAVID BROCK YOU SICK TWISTED PIZZA EATING PERVERT

YOU AND YOURS WILL GO DOWN AS SOON AS JEFF SESSIONS TAKES OFFICE

Have a bump.

Think of all the CTR ppl we red-pilled in the past year. You're here forever.

Post a few of the obvious ctr stamped images for ammo so we can red pill our wave of new lurkers. I really doubt some of the new friends have accepted that shilling exists and thus can't see the hidden (((hands))).

Remember when we started getting leaks from them near the end of the year?

Now besides just ignoring them (which is the best thing to do, but also the most boring) can we be active?

Can we annoy somebody?

GET READY FOLKS

BASED ROGER STONE IS ABOUT TO GO IN FOR THE KILL SHOT AGAINST DAVID BROCK

THE END IS NIGH YOU DISGUSTING FAGGOT

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

I think we should make counter threads constantly making fun of them. Break their spirits.

>this same UK proxy
>24 hours per day
Fuck off Brock baby

Fun

RED ALERT

Yeah, but this way we would just fuck up Sup Forums even more.
And it's already fucked up as it is

Can we get Hillarys phone number and call her about Battletoads?

I've seen you post this shit several times.

You can call people who post anything which doesn't conform with /trumpgen/ groupthink a shill and report non-Trump threads as slide threads. That's what you can do.

not only you asked this to someone else but thats such a bullshit thing to ask because im both

but not you...CTR man i can tell you got the hair and all

>Yeah, but this way we would just fuck up Sup Forums even more.
a small price to pay to push them off the board. It's already practically unusable. I'm sick of their shit frankly.

No no.

Staying organized is what fucks with them.

Follow the Austriabro's instructions in the OP

alright, fine.

Lol ikr?

Pol even thought there was a satanic canibal pedo ring under a pizzaria

How can I get a Job at Crew?
Valentine's Day is coming up and whores are expensive.

Gas all shills!

Why are mods helping ctr?

Good times, good times

Yes, the same mods who delete RWSS and HWNDU threads work for David Brock

Big fucking surprise

they have been infiltrated

As an ausfag I find this offensive, if entirely accurate.
Especially the leaf part

To be fair, media matters beat him first by getting him black listen on EVERY cable news channel. This isn't CTR. it's AB and Media Matters.

All Rog can do it fling poo from a distance. As much as I want to believe him, as much as I MAGA, I think Stone is a disinfo cyclone who hurts more then helps.

RURAL AND SUBURBAN
U N U
R D B
A U
L R
B
A
N

There is no problem with opposing opinions. Facts and reason will deal with them accordingly. Enjoy your redpill there familam. Your here forever. You may shitpost for (yous), cash, or just to btfo of some nazi virgins, just remember that you are here forever.

So are we going to do something fun?

No replying to their shitty post on Sup Forums, but I won't just sit around and play with my dick.

They have been compromised for quite a while now

The CREW is gonna come
What you gonna do?
Sup Forums pol board is done
Sup Forums harbour 2

THE CREW has 40 million bucks to get shit done. This is only the calm before the storm.

>DISCLAIMER I AM NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE CREW NOR DO I CONDONE THEIR ACTIONS THIS POST IS PURELY SATIRICAL

Correction...
I will of course sit around and play with my dick.. But I am not just going to give up and hope they will get bored of shitpostings.

They have ~40Million to spend... If they pay $0.20 per posting that means.... A lot of shilling before it's over.

Pizzagate sounds fun. Inspector pepe can get us into that museum. The lock on the door is much to high to be wheel chair accessible, would be a shame is someone reported them.

>1 post by this ID

They don't pay $0.20 per post

It's $0.05 per post, $0.15 if you are a senior agent.

i guess we wait them out and report their off-topic posts. Even though that feels like cuckery.

>So are we going to do something fun?

Do you enjoy searching for information on people?

Do you like making memes?

Find something you enjoy, and do it.

We are part of the next meme war

>but thats such a bullshit thing to ask because im both
No such thing, because /Trump/ is not an option on the menu. I know, because I just checked. (pic related)

What you've just declared is that you're not loyal to Sup Forums, meaning you do not have Sup Forums's best interests at heart. You're here to protect a thing which does not exist.

More accurately, you're here to protect Trump's narrative, and to hell with Sup Forums if the two come into conflict.

your correctrecdemondo its kinda worrying that they can ban us at any time for arguing at complete shills

I thought they get paid by yous and if we stop giving them yous they will lose incentive to post?

>you're a shill
See? You're getting it already.

Canadian or US dollars?
No cuckery. It's time to do something.

The CREW sticks on topic. Their agents are professional and know what they're doing. There's a 2 week training course that brings their agents on rules for this website so their disposable ip/vpn doesn't get banned.

na man you keep sayin shite like pic related so im not taken you on at all enjoy the banter though

How do you know this?

I got paid in CDN when I worked for them.

Checked

You're letting David Brock influence your feelings
Stop it user
Just stop it

But that's not real money.

>There is no problem with opposing opinions
That's not the driving motivation for this thread. The motivation is to isolate opinions against trump and label it
>JIDF
Woops. Oldthink. I meant
>CTR
Dammit.

>CREW

I used to work for them. Not the CREW but CTR.

I'm tired, user.
working on my second wind

It supplemented my NEET bucks.

Unless you have some awesome info we can use to our advantage... Shut up and go hide in corner and be ashamed for what you have done and because you are Canadian.

When i sage i put no text so theres no reason for a reply

>There's a 2 week training course that brings their agents on rules for this website
This will prove to be insufficient

fuck crew and fuck david brock

I have lots of information that I can give to you. What info do you want?

I think we should recruit people from other boards and chans for the meme wars. I think we should also forge alliances with other groups that might aid us against a common enemy

Their phone number so I can start calling and ask them for Battletoads.

Pictures of their kids so I can scare them.

Pictures of their pets so I can scare them more.

Do you have any kind of proof? Anything, even a screencap?

Report threads

The scary thing is, the real damage that these shills will do is on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit. People there are dumb enough to believe their bullshit, and that's where the real world influence is.

the other boards don't like us. other chans maybe. Wasn't 4+Sup Forums run off their board and now they're here?

First, we require proof that you worked for them or we can only take what you say with a grain of salt.

Show old emails or anything that would count as proof, and censor what you must.

>Let's dox and raid and threaten their kids

Please fuck off provocateur shills.

DAILY REMINDER

YOU DON'T GET TO BE A BROCK BABY UNLESS YOU WERE PREVIOUSLY A PODESTA KIDDIE

FUCK THESE SHARE BLUE CREW SHILLS

The frog is here

I have to admit I was mildly assblasted for a day or two when they came out the gate with both barrels firing

They're overdoing it as usual though so it will hurt them in the long run

>Wasn't 4+Sup Forums run off their board and now they're here?
Dunno about them being run off, but they're definitely here and in fact most info we have on this new ctr comes from there

You're gonna have to prove your worked for them and give us their playbook so we know how they're thinking this time around. How did their strategy change?

Not really, if I had proof I'd give it to you. I worked for them months ago.

Here's your biggest hint.

You are barely talking to Americans when someone smells of CTR or now "the crew". Brock outsources to foreign countries. He advertises as "earn $200 per day working from home" in kijiji ads etc. Then you find out what your job is, they send some guy to give us a seminar in a rented conference room. They have lots of money behind this.

The only name I've got for you is Dale Demmans. He is their Canada go to guy. He works full time as a janitor at Vimy Ridge Academy in Edmonton, Alberta. He works part time for Brock recruiting Canadian shills. That's all I know about him personally.

remember reading something about antifa getting them to dox people and the ones who disagreed came back here. Some of them hadn't been back here since gamergate.