Sup Forums IS UNDER ATTACK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

k

e

Sup Forums is Libertarian.
Fuck off trumpkin.

Fuck you cunt i almost wrote kek

Bump because no one else will.
>They like bait to much and shills ignore you.

How much shilling do you think $40m buys you?
The wells got to run dry eventually

Sup Forums is soon to be the base of the hammer and sickle... you would all do well to remember who won the last world war

fucking autists
sometimes i really hate this board

we knew ahead of time CTR was gonna hit us hard today and still its like everyone on here is either baiting or being baited

Is anyone else starting to regret voting Trump?

Digits confirm

$40m for this work can probably buy them a few weeks i'll wager. what with the two-dozen or so people they've hired.

don't expect the threads to go away anytime soon.

who cares, they'll get redpilled or leave in 2days just ignore them and carry on the conversation

haha funny

get out

if you newfags can't hold the line daddychan is going to have to step in.

They started with $1m for the primaries, got $4m more for the general, and now $40m to span Trump's entire first term. These abject failures just love to burn their money and their energy, I just wish they weren't shitting up this place in the process.

At the going rate of $500,000 a day per shitposting a few months top

>the meme war never ends

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes

bump. When you see those threads, sage or ignore and we got this. I see alon of fellow Sup Forumsacks doing it. We will be fine. War never changes.

Reminder that shills try to attack innocent anons as "shills" whenever they call them out
Soon we will not know who's shilling who

this, but give it a few weeks before they realize they are just wasting their time.

they never got the memo that trolling Sup Forums is pissing in an ocean of piss

NOT

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Let them stay. They will either join us or get tired and leave.

they should be pretty easy to spot. they are awful at using the word in correct context.

See

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes..

Sup Forums has been under attack by Trump shills since a few months before the election, only the Jew subversion was successful and all the spineless cucks on this board now do it for free.

the reason why they shill, and why they have enough of a budget now to do it for weeks, is because we were onto their shit with Pizzagate. We were unbelievably close to blowing the lid off of a huge scandal involving the entire democratic party for the entire world to see. They don't want to risk having us get that close again so they will stall any conversation as long as they can while they figure out a way to shut us down for good. The Quebec shooting was a start.

it wasn't this bad yesterday. they've come out in droves

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes....

David Brock has 40k people hired to shill. A big fraction of that is on Sup Forums and other boards.

CTR does not understand pol. They try to piss us off, to discourage us. But the reason people come here is to get pissed off. The whole point is to share cases of black-on-white crime the media refuses to cover, or the narcissism of women that's destroying the West. This anger is what motivates us.

They are paid to be here, or, just as pathetic, they think they are on some moral crusade. We are here for free.

They are here because they are losing, and they are losing because they are here, motivating us.

I've been thinking. Along with saging we should only reply to the post understand shill post so that they don't get the (you) and it's .02$. That or we delete the >> so that they don't get paid that way. Either way we need to make it as hard as possible for them to monetize their shitposting. Surprisingly good thread OP. Have tits.

its ironic

Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general would be completely powerless if it weren't for the "internet hate machine" rhetoric that started with that fox news special years ago.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

really just sage and ignore

its going to suck for a bit but remember they are wasting bucketloads of money doing this. there is absolutely nothing to be gained from trolling 4chins. this has always been the asshole of the internet and you cannot make it stoop any lower than it has not already stooped. trolling accomplishes nothing. Brock will learn this just like his predecessors and will feel like a fucking idiot when all that money is gone and he comes away with nothing.

that nazi meme made me snicker

To respond, not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I just got a wiff of David Brock's hair gel

Holy shit, you're literally a 60 year old Gloria Steinem sag tit moonlighting for pennies-per-post, huh?

i think the most efective solution is to spam cartel gore. that would help to get rid of some normies and maybe some ctr

what does this even mean
my tits arent nearly as nice as hers

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE.

Sage and hide shill threads, keep safe and MAGA

We're being hit by an army of shills. Remember how bad CTR was? CTR is nothing any more. Shareblue has brought on 40,000 shills. That's an army.

40,000 fucking shills.

This we need gore, lots of gore. Barely seen anyone else besides me post any

don't think that will do much. it's pretty easy to look away/tune it out. it might get rid of some of the newer ones but i'm willing to bet we have a few shills here that have been here so long they are practically part of the community now. only way to get rid of them is to dox.

>it's pretty easy to look away/tune it out.
Not when it's all over the place.

if it gets rid of at least 1 of those it helping. the oness that have been here a wile maybe wont go, but eventually they might get bored. But again, somo of them are paid to do this.

"we need to stop this cartel violence"

if we do this it can't be just gore. we need to go full mid-2000s Sup Forums on their asses. i'm talking tubgirl, mouseboy comics, that video of that guy splitting his dick in half, etc.

then a gore thread in Sup Forums might be helpfull, some of them have folders full of that stuff

If you spot a shill tell them,
>Hello CREW,
>We are coming for you and your family.

When their dox drops like we did to CTR they'll be terrified because of the warnings they received everytime they were caught shilling.

right. i guess now we just spam every anti-trump thread with this stuff.

when the dox drops it wont matter

CTR immediately ceased posting when it happened last time.

This. Intimidation can get you a long way, even if you don't intend to actually do anything
I'd go as far as just posting gore everywhere regardless of presences of shills, no thread should be safe for sensitive shills or normies alike and it has the added effect of making the intimidation feel more intimidating

but Sup Forums was always commie to some extent, it's just that our commies are better than normie commies, Sup Forums everyonetogulag commies are the best breed of commie

i never really minded Sup Forums commies that much. they stick to their own threads for the most part kinda like how k-pop sticks to k-pop general on Sup Forums

if you see a commie post on a trump general that poster is undoubtedly from reddit or tumblr

this, we need to start posting gore again to make the shills disgusted.
Are you guys up for the gargantuan task??

have to agree, commies who can behave themselves and stick to general threads may stay, but libcucks from reddit must leave

it seems to have died down a bit. maybe because its 2:30AM on the east coast.

wtf Brock has a 40m dollar budget and he can't afford to have his shills run all night? he must be in it for the long haul. we may have to deal with this for a while senpai

CREW we will infiltrate you