Trump looks young

Why does he look so young? He didn't look like this yesterday. He looks like he's 20 years younger than he is? Is he a vampire?

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes

Not a drop of jewish blood

Chances are he finally got rid of the makeup artist that kept making him so orange. The White House must have some half decent people to do it.

Trump is a big eugenicist, hes probably into taking all sorts of stuff to enhance himself like TRT.

HIGH ENERGY
I
G
H

E
N
E
R
G
Y

Why are you doing this

What did KEK mean by this

Its not his makeup artist, one of his best friends is a tanning mogul from Indiana and he used to get spraytans when he was younger because New York is nosun. When you get older spraytan junk latches onto the skin if you do it too often.

SUPER MALE VITALITY

kek has spoken, she's toast

He's clearly high T, probably been on HGH for awhile as well.

>Trump (70) looks younger than the 49 Year old SCOTUS pick

Genetics, clean living, and high energy.

reverse reverse psychology.
engage the newfags in scepticism.
engage the regulars in keks.

>doesn't drink
>doesn't drink coffee
>doesn't take drugs
>doesn't even take advil
>fucked super models half his life

Nice full house

Makes you wonder what kind of crazy medical shit a president has access to. I would guess TRT and HGH, but it's probably 10-15 years more advanced

Nootropics

He's a god

>tfw the fountain of youth is hot womens' vaginas

It's called makeup. Everyone you see on tv is a painting.

Yeah but he didn't look like this yeserday or really any time since he was actually 50. Picture is from just a couple days ago.

It appears he has stopped using the bronzer that was turning his skin orange.

He looks great. Very healthy.

No drugs.
No alcohol.
No cigarettes.

That is not trump.

Trump has been replaced :(!

Liars! Fucking liars! REEEEE

>what is makeup

just Sup Forums inoculating itself against the new shill wave. that's how it's always done here.

He looks exactly the same, you monkey.

I mean, maybe he looks a little more glowing? Or maybe you're watching a lower resolution feed.

I'd say it's the latter, and this day could be considerably less stressful than any day last week, during the transition.

That's /ourguy/, don't you dare try to convince me he looks different.

He stole her lifeforce

Same pose from just a week ago.
He looked much younger tonight.

Why do ya have to be like this?
Ya think it's ok to prostitute yourself for 0.20 cents/post?
Remember Jesus loves ya.

Easy, he dyed his hair and eyebrows golden
Plus he trimmed them

He has an incredible makeup artist and hair stylist.

He's still 50 lbs overweight though. Obesity is a killer guys, he could have a massive coronary at any minute.

>Then God will have chosen Pence to lead this glorious nation.

He is just starting to reach his final form.

Yes.

>mfw I got banned for spamming this last year

For as much grief as he gets for his hair and orange hue, he'd look much older without it.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Telomere lengthening, for one.

audibly kek'd at this one

Trump's the most attractive man I've ever seen. God what an Adonis. No, even Olympians envy his physique. I want him to cuck me so bad. He could make my wife's orgasms great again just by grabbing her by the pussy

Its cause he hasn't worked a day in his life.

The more the liberals cry the younger he'll get. Soon he'll look like Baron's big brother.

Does Trump have a body double ?