Why do all of you ignore the fact that Ivanka and her husband are literally jews?

Why do all of you ignore the fact that Ivanka and her husband are literally jews?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

That's... a good thing?

does CTR pay well faggot? (get AIDs)

We don't ignore it. They are as good as kikes can get though. I am not happy with it at all. Trump is basically with the faction of jews that want a stable good goy USA and strong israel. The soros kikes just want us all dead now.

That's pretty much whats up. We still need to gas the kikes, but until then, Trump can send them back, cause they HAVE TO GO BACK.

Nah it's a great argument against people who think Trump is anti-semitic

DELETE THIS

Ivanka is German-Slovene and converted to Judaism when she married her Jew husband

fuck u hil

>Converted to Judaism
>Jewish Husband
>Daughter goes to a Jewish private school

She's a Jew mate. Also her mother was Czech, not Slovenian (which is objectively better I suppose)

Because some of Sup Forums retards belive that there are two kind of jews. Good jews and fucking kikes, but we all know that all of them come from common root.

It's pasta you fucking degenerate

We will talk about it in 2024, relax

Not gonna lie former Shillary supporter here, but in all seriousness we can't let OP kill my mom in her sleep tonight

If the mother is not jewish by blood, then she and her offspring are technically not jewish.
Jews are pretty anal about that.

Fucku hillary

I didn't think to complain about having literally the chosen people of God on our side. Should I complain about teaming up with God?

H O N O R A R Y
O
N
O
R
A
R
Y

That's not how it works. Even within strict orthodoxy, you become a fully fledged Jew if you undergo the proper rabbinic conversion.
> I'm a natural born Jew.

PEN3S

>that .gif tho

what makes u better than a jew u racist piece of shit?

damn he is huge. or is she small?

F U C K O F F
U
C
K

O
F
F

See:
She's converted, and she's even an orthodox Jew. She doesn't use technology on the Sabbath, eats Kosher, the works.

I think it's obvious to even a casual observer that he's attempting a deal between the fifth column and everyone else.

How effective that will be and how long it will last is anyone's guess, but he's got money, the military, the police, the Jews, and the red states on his team. That's not a bad hand.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hate Jews because tons of them gain influence and power, then use it to press for liberal bullshit, but ones that don't, I don't mind.

>tfw I go to my barber and present him this picture for what I want for a haircut
>mfw result

Why the fuck can't I get a proper low skin fade?!?

Fuck you.

>tfw you end up being too white to be in the SS

I really don't see her as Jewish. I assume her husband just convinced her to convert to Judaism so he didn't have to feel bad about marrying and breeding with a goy.

My glorious uncut dick

Ur haircut is great dude

(((TRUMP)))

she's actually man. the same argument for michelle obama being a tranny can also be applied to (Ivan)ka

put your hand flat on the table.

most men have a shorter index than ring finger
most women have a same length index as their ring finger, or their index will be a little longer.

its a pretty compelling argument.

>muh joos
Go back to stormfront

You need a nigger or a cholo barber if you want a tight fade

Fuck off and die you whore

ctr

Didn't you post the exact same words in another thread just 5 minutes ago? Jesus it can't be that hard to shill if a retard like you is doing it

Because this is nu/pol/ AKA r/the_donald

DAMMIT

Fuck you

>be kike
>realize Israel can't survive without the help of the west
>actively try to make white people support Israel
>realize they don't
>discover Sup Forums, the anti-Israel core of the internet
>notice they like Ivanka
>b-but she is jewish
>t-that surely means you like Israel r-right ?

The story of OP the rat and his shitty thread.

No we like here because she's Trump's daughter and because she has big tits you fucking kike.

>go to barber
>ask for long on top, shaved on sides
>barber gives me a high and tight and shaves my sides with a fucking straight edge
>best haircut ever, $9.00

I was in a hurry the next time and went to an expensive place across town because I was over there, $23 and they fucked my shit up. They faded the sides on both sides and it looked retarded as shit. Shaved my head a week later.

You'd be surprised nip bro most people never really figure those kinda things out, I just completely realized it once you mentioned it

DAY OF THE GRILL

Everything that jews control they use to promote their own then they tell everyone else they need to diversify. Classic divide and conquer strategy. The hypocrisy is so obvious that you would have to be Helen Keller to not notice it.

Die

FAGGG

so rude

Topkek

I'm a man and my ring finger is shorter than my index finger.

Fuck off

post pics, with hand flat on the table.

Because I don't give a flying fuck, you paranoid autistic nigger.

It's pasta you roach

Are shills that lazy?

OP, you fuck.

N-no...
I don't put pics of myself or my surroundings online anymore.

>browsing pol, and not having a nice jewish girl.

whew lad.

conservative as fuck despite very outward persona of liberalism. Get a kike girl and never apologize to her or treat her too well and she'll love you forever.

Your president is a Russian-Kike puppet.

Damn it

Not possible. I am fucking RWDS ready mane.
Literally the only time I will thank a fucking leaf. Thanks breh
Agreed. Rather go to a cholo. Fuck a nigger barber. Do you know how difficult and fussy nappy hair is to cut? You think I want razors / scissors with nappy hair residue on my head?
>tfw got a ghetto ass cut and my unit made fun of me for looking like a white cholo.

Because, OP, we don't take your shitty bait seriously.

i can only call you a liar, because some shit for brains tried to pull the same thing on me until i told him to put his hand on the table when he said his index was longer than his ring, and when he went and put his hand naturally on the table he found his ring was longer than his index because he was manipulating his hand to kike the argument with misinformation

you're doing the same thing, i guarantee it.

Because she's a qt 3. 14?

how did you even learn to speak english cyka?

kys

obama was a jew too. so what?

I don't see why anybody would lie about something so trivial. You're free to disbelieve me though.

t. manlet

Fuck you

He wasn't

Checked.

Also (((You)))

,;'

Doesn't bother me

His mother was jew. and jews are one of the nationalities that keep nationality from mother (not father like most)

lel

Are leftists ever going to grow out of this too-clever-for-its-own-good nonsense where they confuse straw men for reality? When has this ever worked?

Posts like this should be ban worthy. The OP pic.

i'm only accusing you of misinformation and manipulating your hands because someone else did it before.

my index is shorter than my ring, but i can move my knuckles to make it LOOK like its longer than my ring finger.

you're most likely doing the same thing.

>Why do all of you ignore the fact that Ivanka and her husband are literally jews?
I vanta fucka Ivanka

Russians are smarter than degenerate burgers and speak at least 3 languages since birth.

Kys

whats wrong with jews buddy?

reported saged

fuck you

Is there a word for reverse cryptojudaism?
Since biblical times, its usually jews who use their daughters to seduce the enemy, what do you think his little spy figured out that landed him the presidency?

Faggot

haha

It means low test if your index is longer than your ring

hehe

>tfw you don't fall for OP's Jew tricks

>said this a year ago
>nobody listened