Nuclear code spam in literally every single Sup Forums thread, multiple times in the bigger threads

>nuclear code spam in literally every single Sup Forums thread, multiple times in the bigger threads
>CTR finally put together a half decent spam script to spam this message in every single thread
>message is so long they have no problem bypassing the autoban filter replacing the "L" with "I" in multiple places

How do we fix this problem, Sup Forums?

Is there anything we can do to stop this CTR shilling?

inb4 thread deleted and problem continuing unabated because Jews :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wew

inb4 "that" message

jews

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes

Not gonna lie yadda yadda yadda can't let trump have nuclear codes.

What is the point of all this?

For fucks sake. CTR is officially dead no longer exists. The shills are from media matters. Both were run by Soros but let me repeat that CTR is fucking dead. Media Matters is the name of the shill group. 40k new hires since Trump's election. They are much bigger than CTR.

OP is false flag to make Trump supporter look stupid and crazy.

CTR isn't dead. They're just undercover now.

[regret intensifies]

It's shareblue.

>muh codes

Laugh at CTR's garbage shilling.

Sharblue is a rightwing conspiracy theory meant to discredit the fact that Hillary Clinton should have won the general election.

>be Sup Forums
>be anti authority anti establishment
>support a billionaire pedophile rapist drumpf
>support the goldman sachs candidate
>support the Israeli shill
>pro-war, pro-torture, anti-first amendment
>big tax cut for billionaires and estate tax for criminals like himself
>all you had to do is vote your conscience, but instead you voted for a vile bigoted racist because of memes
>Now a literal fascist has his button on the nuclear codes

We

Hi there. So this is where you ran off too eh?

Btw when you say 'not gonna lie' that's a tell, it means you're lying.

Meant the whole company is shareblue. Media matters is the CTR 2.0 we've been dealing with.

>CTR isn't dead. They're just undercover now.
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

They are now CREW. Can we please get a list of employees and addresses? Id love to have their email addresses and twitters so we can spam them the fuck up.

its dudes bf

wonder if the co Sup Forums is safe

There is a fascist madman with the nuclear codes, and you're worried about some bantz? Pull yourself together man.

try here, or youre breaking rules
hh-4ch Sup Forumsres/9084562.html#9089039

Lol, good. what's wrong with you, manlet?

thank you for taking the bluepill today

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get those nukes.

IT BEGINS AGAIN

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>tries to use Sup Forums terms

>fails

pls stahp ctr/crew/soros-kun

CTR does not understand pol. They try to piss us off, to discourage us. But the reason people come here is to get pissed off. The whole point is to share cases of black-on-white crime the media refuses to cover, or the narcissism of women that's destroying the West. This anger is what motivates us.

They are paid to be here, or, just as pathetic, they think they are on some moral crusade. We are here for free.

They are here because they are losing, and they are losing because they are here, motivating us.

Wait, is literally no one else just posting this pasta to troll for (you)s?
Am I the only sane man in a sea of shills?
Have I been fighting for (((them))) this whole time?
Because I'm not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Give me a break.

t. Shareblue

bumpbumpbumpbump

>it never ends

Bump