Celebrities Call For ‘Total Hollywood Strike’ Until Trump Resigns

dailyeb.com/index.php/2017/01/28/celebrities-call-total-hollywood-strike-trump-resigns/

>“We’re calling for a general strike that would include every single person involved in making motion pictures in Hollywood, starting with the actors and celebrities themselves and encompassing companies in charge of making props, movie memorabilia and even souvenir shops,” a spokesperson for the Refuse Racism group told The New York Times. “It’s about time people understood that we’re the ones with the power and that the president is there to serve us, not the other way around.”

How will you live without Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/hollywood-strike-trump-resigns/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I haven't watched a single film or television show, since 2009.

Oh, SHIT.

How will I COPE?!?

I'd love it.

Leaves room for independent actors and directors to take over.

Retards.

Thank Christ.

YES

But it will never happen. Remember when they were all going to Canada?

can we start with the ghostbusters whores

>a spokesperson for the Refuse Racism
So, not celebrities.

>“It’s about time people understood that we’re the ones with the power and that the president is there to serve us"
Burn your careers faggots, see what happens

Put that on Trump's list of accomplishments.

are they not supposed to be in Canada anyway?

This.

The actors might quit, but the industry won't.

The free market will solve it.

>Hollywood goes on strike
>virtue signalling celebrities treat it like a vacation
>normal people involved in the industry go bankrupt and lose their homes from not having an income

>HOLLYWOOD YES

Burn that shit down! Take cable/satellite/broadcast TV and radio and newspapers with you! Good riddance!

Filmmaker here. I hope they do. Make way for genKEK filmmakers to tell stories of glory.

HAHAHHAHAHA YES

Hollywood produces only garbage anyways. I would cheer if this happened, but I'm afraid the non-pozzed competition would force them to either
1) show up again and stay in the public view
2) be forgotten by normies who latch onto the next cool actor that doesn't care about this political bullshit

they wont do it but god damn do i wish they would. how can we help this become a reality?

>millionaire celebs can rest in their mansions eating caviar for decades
>working class technicians and craftsmen go hungry while actors on strike
gee, celebs are such great people

>taxi's stop picking up people
>Uber jumps in to save the day

>Hollywood stars go on strike
Let's guess what will happen next

>actors bring hollywood jew to a halt
Go for it!

Yes!

Please do it.

I'd be thrilled desu

>dailyeb.com
anybody got a real source?

>celebrities that all donated to Killary
>celebrities who all coincidentally kept throwing fits about Trump throughout the entire campaign

really makes you think

Damn, I sure do love hearing condensing messages from out of touch celebrities.

>Amy Schumer
>Likeable

LOL
Please do it, everyone would benefit.

Pretty much

>“It’s about time people understood that we’re the ones with the power and that the president is there to serve us, not the other way around.”

well at least they're honest about it now

Are these all the same dipshit celebrities who all promised to move to Canada when Trump won and didn't bother to follow through with that?

>implying their (((overlords))) will allow this and to cripple their shekel income

yeah right

>Clooney
Made 2 good movies, past his prime, nothing lost
>Rosie
No one fucking cares
>Shumer
Fat fuck will not be missed
>Cyrus
Whore, will not be missed
Overall this seems to be a positive for the film industry as a whole, hopefully right wing independent films will start to come from the woodworks as a result.

Good, we dont want to watch your shitty movies. Lets go with foreign films from Japan.

I'm all for buying American but Hollywood is so anti-american and infested with foreign money anyway.

And people said dreams don't come true

Amy shummer looks like what holy holm would look like if holy holm was 100lb heavier.

Same kek.

I wouldnt care, all new stuff is shit

I'm sure all those grips and the unions will be okay with losing their jobs and won't beat these faggots to death with baseball bats.

>the president is there to serve us

That's why he's limiting immigration and protecting our borders.

I don't understand why people just want their president to open the gates and let everyone from the middle east and africa into their country

Why are they still here? I thought they were all going to Mexico because they weren't racist and Mexico is a wonderful country where you won't die from a machete to the face.

no stop don't

stop my dick is diamonds

Fake news as usual

snopes.com/hollywood-strike-trump-resigns/

Why would someone be so cruel and put two painted pigs on there as well for some reason?

>last movie I enjoyed in theaters was Inception

I think I saw some shit film a few months afterwards but that's been it.

This will never not be funny

>Millionaire elites asking the working man to strike for bullshit virtue-signalling reasons

I'm sure this will happen.

Because I'm white and guilty of everything my ancestors have ever achieved and done well, obviously.

No biggie, I can go the next 8 years watching Korean Soap Operas and Bollywood musicals.

Do it.

“It’s about time people understood that we’re the ones with the power and that the president is there to serve us, not the other way around.”

sounds like "we actors of Hollywood are in power and the POTUS must help us to push our liberal agenda"

This level of self entitlement...

Good, maybe they'll stop making shitty expensive movies with only cgi and sex and focus on stories and characters. Give me Whiplash over Transformers any day of the week

Came here to post this

As a filmmaker I hope all of Hollywood fucks right off. It's time the whole film industry goes through some much needed change.

Very easily. I don't watch movies or TV shows.

>How will you live without Hollywood?
Easily.

The best films are foreign and independent made. Sometimes they don't even come out in American theaters.

I don't even watch the shit that comes out of there, I'm sustained entirely by animu and old shows like Leave it to Beaver

>Liberal actors, writers, producers, directors, artists, etc all go on strike and leave

>Now all that's left is right wing actors, writers, producers, directors, artists, etc to make movies

YES! Please!

Never in 5 billion years would (((they))) let this happen.

They should all quit, to strike a blow at Trump!

Them we won't have their horrible, vomit inducing bullshit force fed us anymore, and they can hire people with talent.

If the swamp needs draining, then Hollywood needs a serious enema. They've gotten too full of themselves, and they need to be taken down a few pegs. They're people who play make believe for a living, who gives a fuck what they think. Most of them didn't even graduate high school.

Fuck 'em. I havent paid for a movie ticket in years, anyway, 9/10 movies is pure shit now. Same for tv. It's mindless garbage made by hollow, plastic people.

Remember the end of The Cable Guy? Yeah, push people more to read, or get off the couch and do things, dummies. Go for it. Go on strike. See how few people really care. I triple dog fucking dare you.

So I can stop torrenting... finally.

1. Greedy prick who wont let refugees use his castle in italy when hes not there
2.3.4. (((Literally who))) nobodies

Praise kek, please let them do it.
I fucking hate hollywood and the kikes that run it with a passion

I CAN'T TAKE ALL THE WINNING, MR. PRESIDENT!

GOOD RIDDANCE
DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN? WE WILL MOUNT THEM ON OUR FORKS

We'll replace you all with Indians just like we did with code monkeys.

America isn't the world's only media producer.

Good riddance. Fuck your jewish propaganda flicks.

>“We’re calling for a general strike that would include every single person involved in making motion pictures in Hollywood"

Please please please please let this happen.

Please let this happen.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE happen.

>"God’s honest truth is – without Hollywood, there is no America. It’s like trying to run Nazi Germany without Hitler at the forefront – it just becomes pointless,” the spokesperson concluded"

Jesus Christ... how out of touch and deluded can these people actually be?

We could take over. That would be sweet. Movie about faked moon landing and faked holocaust. Sweet sweet dreams

>I, too, am queefin
What did your ID mean by this?

Look at the size of her arms jesus christ, those things must be 50% fat, disgusting

Oh, yeah, I'm sure the average movie worker, who often make minimum wage, are gonna be all over this, going on strike with no unions, no pay, and no jobs waiting for them, because they'll be replaced immediately. Half of Hollywood works on a temp basis. A coupel weeks off for Clooney os nothing, but I guarantee you his makeup lady can't afford it.

This is how full of themselves Hollywood is.

Colon Cleanse Hollywood Now! Get rid of the turds!

Oh man this would be so awesome

How can we make this happen?

Sort of interested in how this plays how. Surely, Trump isn't going to resign from shit, conservatives and moderates will consider such a strike to be pathetic, and the actors I imagine still love money and aren't going to strike to achieve nothing concete.

This will certainly fizzle out and hopefully, people will realize how ridiculous they are. But isn't Clooney a bit too high-profile to avoid work? Not sure about Rosie. Oh, wait, I am: she's perpetually unemployed.

Oops. Probably should have read that part. So it's quite literally nothing.

>We're the only form of culture in America. Without us you guys don't have shit
How pretentious of them

please god let this happen

This. I'd be pretty stoked if it happened. With a few exceptions, the best acting you see in movies is from no names.

Doubt it'll come to anything. Jews follow the money.

Probably see plenty of thinly disguised Anti Trump stuff, like we did with Bush, instead.

>watching movies
>watching TV
>owning a TV
>having cable
>giving your money to the kikes

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

B-but you're not jewish goy
>Only the jews can do showbusiness why waste your time trying!

BEST PRESIDENT EVER

And nothing of value is lost

Lolz, Amazon and Netflix say thanks for viewership while (((Hollywood))) slams the bank vault doors shut on the Ching-wahs.

I have to say that no hollywood "work" has influenced me or touched my life in the slightest. These idiots want to force the idea that they have relevance.

hopefully they do it

redpilling of the normies will occur at lightspeed if they start this strike

Movies might actually be good again. No big Hollywood crap, only indies, and foreign films. People need to stop feeding celebrity egos and drain the Hollywood swamp!

I pay for Netflix. Fuck the rest. I torrented Hacksaw Ridge last night. Decent flick - but it's Mel, he doesn't throw a bunch of liberal garbage into it.

Hint: WWII movie. Not a black face to be seen, and the only asian ones have bullets going through them. Go Mel.

HahahahahahahahahabahBabBabjabBsnndbdndnfnfkfkkkkkkllkkkkklkl

When I wake up an remember Trump won I feel inspired, it all feels possible to fix all the problems I see now where just a bit ago everything felt so hopeless.

Oh fucking no, I won't get a reboot of every movie made in the 80s and 90s, what will I do with my life??

>Jew studio executives making no money
>Narcissistic asshole actors getting no attention
>City of Hollywood collecting no business taxes
>Union studio workers unemployed

Weirdly enough, I want this to happen. I would love seeing Hollywood destroy itself.

>powers that be control hollywood
>Hollywood actor or singers just so happen to influence millions of people especially kids
>they are constantly bashing trump and influencing little kids to hate him
The Fuck is going on this is how you know you supported the right guy when the Jews at hollywood Even attack him

We should set up a petition or something demanding that they pull through on that promise and fuck off to Canada already

So either a bunch of jews lose money or the only propoganda coming out is right wing flavored. Make my fucking day.

>video games will actually surpass film and tv as a medium
fucking lol

I really hope they do this. This will only kill their industry as everyone turns to video games and online video for their escapism.

obviously we need to counter-strike against pedowood

Do you know how HUGE Netflix would be if the cheapskate motherfuckers in the studios would open up their archives? Netflix has probably .0000000001 percent of the films that are sitting on the shelf across all the studios. Classics, that nobody sees, because some Jewish fuck thinks a movie made in the forties should cost $10 to rent.

Hell, Universal had a fire in a warehouse containing old films, and they don't even know what they lost, because it's archived so poorly.

Fuck Hollywood.

I'm honestly baffled why countries like China and India haven't started massive state emigration campaigns to USA since it doesn't give a damn about illegal immigration.

Just imagine, tens of millions of poos and chinks every year moving into the USA.

>snopes