Top Reasons That This Tweet is Fucking Stupid - Go!

Name some of your favorite reasons why this may just be the argument against the 'Muslim-Ban'.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Security_Intelligence_Service#Controversies
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Security_Establishment#Controversies
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/aaron-driver-defends-isis-attack-on-parliament-but-denies-he-s-a-threat-1.3124815
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because you get to watch all those Americans that oppose the ban turn into domestic terrorists?

Everyone from that certain group was not banned.

Dont make mulsims angry because then they'll become teorists and we all know terrorism has nothing to do with islam!

"The more you speak against the alt-right and against all drumpfmuffins, the more terrorists it will create"

Cause it was written by a Poo in Loo

(I realize he's Pakistani, same fucking thing in my mind)

muslims don't become radicals because of discrimination, but because they hate western values, especially liberal values

>How to make terrorists:
>1. Do something I don't agree with.
>2. Wait.

Wtf, I am not allowed to enter my neighbors house at any time?

Guess I am gonna kill him and his family now to make a point what he is missing out by banning me with his racist door and property rights n sheeeiit

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>implying all muslims arent terrorists to begin with

My favorite, Kamuji saying it is hilarious because he's obviously one of those #islamhasnothingtodowithislam sandniggers

>If you don't let terrorists into your country, they win.

3. Terrorists aren't in your country because they were banned

Cool this is the first Hillbot on one of my posts

God he was based.

I wish we had a Canadian pol discord desu.

>I wish we had a Canadian pol discord desu.
>I wish we had a honeypot for CSIS/CSEC/RCMP to spy on us from

Finally, someone understands.

OP's a faggot.

It's not a Muslim ban, there are many other Muslim countries that do not have a stop visa order placed on them.

These countries were assessed by the Obama Administration as terror threats at high risk for ISIS infiltration via the immigration process.

Can anyone explain why we can't talk about the fact that the precedent was set by the Obama administration, and that there are MANY MUSLIM COUNTRIES UNAFFECTED BY THIS STOP VISA ORDER?

I feel like I'm taking fucking crazy pills, it's like a buzzword I have to go back to the beginning of every single conversation or argument about this and correct, every single time, before we can actually talk about why it's good or bad. What's the fucking deal?

>canadian """intelligience""" is a thing

Justin pls

Nigger that pasta has been around since the RNC hownewru

Why would they do that? We have freedom of speech here.

We should start a discord. Here have a rare pepe kekkkkk

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Security_Intelligence_Service#Controversies

>CSIS was censured by Federal Court Judge Richard Mosley for deliberately misleading Canada's Federal Court to make it possible for them to allow other agencies to spy on Canadians abroad, which is not allowed by Canadian law

>the service did not disclose information that their confidential informants, which CSIS had been relying on to gather information about their targets, were either deceptive, or failed lie-detector tests

>Two Canadian courts have publicly criticized CSIS for destroying wiretap evidence.

> CSIS mole Grant Bristow infiltrated the Canadian white-supremacist movement. When the story became public knowledge, the press aired concerns that he had not only been one of the founders of the Heritage Front group, but that he had also channelled CSIS funding to the group.

>classified documents were stolen from the car of a CSIS employee who was attending a Toronto Maple Leafs hockey game

>U.S. authorities sent Arar to Jordan and then Syria (his country of birth) based on incorrect information which had been provided by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police to the U.S. government. Arar was held by the Syrians for one year and was tortured.

>CSIS would use information obtained by torture if it could prevent another attack such as 9/11 or the Air India bombing

>Showing up at homes and workplaces unannounced; speaking with employers; offering money and favors for "information"; intimidating and threatening newcomers; questioning about specific institutions and individuals; inquiring about a person’s religiosity; and discouraging people from engaging lawyers are some of the recurring themes that I have come across from clients... so severe that the Council on American Islamic Relations has distributed almost 30,000 Know Your Rights guides and organized 27 workshops across the country on dealing with the CSIS and the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP).

>Implying that there is actually a Canadian Intelligence Office

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communications_Security_Establishment#Controversies

>the agency eavesdropped on Margaret Trudeau to find out if she smoked marijuana and that CSE had monitored two of former British prime minister Margaret Thatcher's dissenting cabinet ministers in London on behalf of the UK's secret service.

> CSE had monitored all communications between National Defence Headquarters and Somalia, and were withholding information from the Somalia Inquiry into the killing of two unarmed Somalis by Canadian soldiers.

> James Bartleman, testified at the Air India Inquiry on May 3 that he saw a CSE communications intercept warning of the June 22, 1985 bombing of Air India Flight 182 before it occurred

>how to avoid a terrorist attack
1. ban all muslims
2. wait
:^)

>How to make terrorists:

>1. ban every/CHRISTIAN/BUDDHIST/JAIN/SIKH/HINDU/JEW/ATHEIST/AGNOSTIC/NATIONALIST/COMMUNIST/NAZI/ANARCHIST/HIPPIE/MAN/WOMAN from entering the country

>2.Wait.

Sooo since NONE of my examples would commit a terrorist act (suicide bombing, shooting up /running over a group of civilians) for NOT being let into a sovereign nation, he accidentally made the point that ALL muslims are potential terrorists and have no control over themselves.

What a fucking moron.

Oh shit so this is why there were so many terrorists in europe? Cause they banned them from entering the country?

Fook off ye leaf scum, sowrry.

Heck he's got me!

>We have freedom of speech here.
debatable

cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/aaron-driver-defends-isis-attack-on-parliament-but-denies-he-s-a-threat-1.3124815

>"Basically I retweeted something from a fighter or recruiter or something in Syria and the interrogator was just asking me over and over again why I did that. What was I thinking, what was the purpose?" Driver said.

>Driver doesn't remember the exact motivation behind the retweet, but said he believes he found it funny at the time.

>After eight days in custody, Driver was released on bail under 25 conditions.

>He surrendered his passport and must live in Winnipeg for the next 12 months. He has a curfew of 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. He can't have a computer or smartphone or log into any of his social media accounts.

>Driver is forbidden from contacting any members of the Islamic State or owning anything with the ISIS logo on it. He's also supposed to get religious counselling, but he doesn't know what that entails.

>"I feel like I'm living in a prison now, you know, without having access to the internet," he said.

>"I feel really cut off from the outside world. I'm not sure it will be that much different than me being in prison, so yeah, I'm going to fight the peace bond."

fastforward a few months

>gets shot by RCMP

So someone not allowed into the country would instantly revert to terrorism?

Shouldn't be in the country then since they aren't mentally well.

RCMP raided my work once

RIP

Iran just banned a country of 350 million people, if his logic is right we should be seeing a massive spike in American suicide bombings against Iran.
Something tells me this is unlikely to occur

>from a certain group
>7 unstable countries represent the entire Islamic faith

This. Diversity is our strength

The tweet implies that muslims are pretty susceptible to becoming terrorists, and that it doesn't take much to aggravate it

Trump: bans certain countries for 90 days
Obama: bans Iraq for 6 months

Trump: absolute international shitfit over this
Obama: *crickets chirping*

The Ctrl left has absolutely no objectivity. None!

All these companies riding the outrage wave to profits? They are just mad that their yacht is gonna be -that- much smaller. That their next vacation home is going to be -that- much smaller. They are mad because they will have to hire Americans as employees at a fair rate. The democrats know that with this election they lost their grip on the majority, so they are doing everything they can to insure that they have enough "new voters" imported in by taking in refugees. Welfare recipients almost always vote democrat. It's all so fucking obvious. Fuck I hate Soros so much. He should be hung on tv and it should be. broadcasted internationally.

Stop using logic in these political discussions, the only thing that matters are zingers and gut feelings.

>Implying that terrorism is perfectly reasonable and justifiable.

is it just me or does this sound like a threat? Someone get the FBI on this guy

Hey stop stealing our shitty motto.

Pakis are just Islamic poos.

>turning against muslims will make them terrorists, and we know terrorism has nothing to do with islam
Jej

Don't forget race cards!

Did they bust the door down and stampede into the building?

What was making the terrorists before the "ban"? Islam?

>If you ban your enemies from your country, they win

I don't know for sure but it probably has something to do with Bush, the Republicans, Dillon Roofe, but I do know it has something to do with white Christians

How to make terrorists:
1. Kill them
2. They win!

>can't bomb them or they will become radical!
>can't criticize them or they will become radical!
>can't throw open the borders and be tolerant and loving or they will become radical! (see the refugee crisis in europe)
>can't close the borders or thewy will become radical!
well no matter what we do it seems that they become radical
might as well close the borders so they don't kill us

Twitter is full of stupid shit like this right now. Everyone needs to go over to twitter and put in the #'s that all the leftist are using and post their tweets.

>degenerate lifestyle
>don't police their ranks
>have the gall to make this statement
I can't find a relevant image, so have some autismo.

We're banned from going to Iraq now because of Trump
Does that mean we are going to become terrorists?

Go back to the_Donald

hello brock

Go back to niggertown