Indian men are unattract-

>B-b-but poo

Shut the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this guy's hotter

These Indians are hotter

Canadians are sexy

>The only Indians that are considered attractive are those rare ones that have western traits and looks.

Try again leaf in loo.

POO

north indians are white bro

That looks southern european as fuck.

I'm gonna need a quick rundown on these two.

>Muh white features

There's no such thing as white features or black features. There are only features. Like your retardation, for example.

imma need a swift summary on this

Um... try again, sweetie.

Out of one of the most populated countries you found one good looking one. Congrats.

Couple of frenchmen get bad plastic surgery so people pretend that theyre funny because they look weird

>Being this mad

eya, that is not what the average indian man looks like, but nice try.

I know you are somehow trying to get angry replies, but those guys do indeed look southern european.

reminder that regardless of whether indian men are attractive or not, which is by the way a stupid wedge issue, they are some of the best immigrants the west has and readily assimilate into our culture.

this is not politics, you CTR piece of shit, just reported your poo-in-the-loo race traitor thread, now get the FUCK OUT from my Sup Forums

t. Sandeep Pravnashrastrha

We come from similar genetic stock.

I've never seen a white person with no african ancestry have a niggers nose.

I've also never seen a nigger with no white ancestry have blue eyes.

But let me guess, you were only pretending to be retarded.

t. claddis shekelbergsteinovich

I had sex with them and couldn't feel it.

>Spain
>Important

LOL

Congratulations. You're retarded.

>There's no such thing as white features or black features

But there is. Light skin, straight nose, square jaw, blue/green eyes, these are all white features.

I am going to make sure my US bros enjoy some free wine, jamon iberico and tapas the day they decide to finally get the rake out for you.

North Indians are the decedents of Aryans. They are white.

That's some low quality bait.

Well white I guess

Someone give me a qr

t. Bishwaddeep Krishnakumar

Specifically regarding the duo present in this representation; might some person in this thread impart upon me an expedient summary of details relevant to their abilities and actions?

Coming from a leaf...

>no such thing as white or black features hurr durr

What do Aryans have to do with Southern Euros?

t. maurice goldbergvichostein

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

>light skin
asians have it
>straight nose
every other race has it
square jaw
every other race has it,especially asians

I work in tech. About half my company is Indian (over 8,000 employees total). Indian men look nothing at like this. This man is an anomaly. He looms white AF, maybe Persian. Indian men are more beta than Asian men desu.

t. Guanjadeet Chinthagupta

>Nobody has posted it yet
what the fuck, pol

t. bogdanoff shitposter

>Look at this guy with pale skin, light hair and eyes, western bone structure and plenty of makeup and lighting...

Every time.

You know how you can look at someone and 99.99% of the time say "they are white" or "they are black".

Yeah.

Ass fucking a nigger with blue eyes cures aids.

They have small dicks and you have to potty train them.

Atleast fucking dogs know not to shit in the street.

t. BIDF

>best immigrants

That's like saying stranglers are the best out of all the murderers.
Or syphilis is the best out of all the diseases.

Appreciated, fellow redpilled god-tier poster from the United States of Ass-kicking

>canada hat

They have the same ancestry. That's why they look similar. Also North Indians and South East Europeans also have similar languages.

the guy has two fucking thumbs.

Checked and reciprocated

That's actually a modification for more efficient arse wiping

Came to say this you posted a pic that doesn't show his gimped hand. Other than that he is essentially a Greek god though

No other races have the straight nose. It is solely a white feature. Asians have a flat nose, Africans the big nostrils and Arabs have the hook nose.

Sheiiiit mang, i can too google "attractive indian men"

Many tribes of Native Americans have pretty straight noses famiglio. Features are features found in all cultures. You could say that certain groupings are more prominent in whites, but to claim said features are "white" features is just silly.

Also nips have straight as fuck noses.

It all depends where they are from and how well off they are and how they take care of themselves, just like white Americans.

Canadians are whi-

The point is not that you find these things in other races, the point is that it's not as prominent.

And Asians have a different kind of light skin.

One in a million

that hair, dress, and skin tone, and lack of specific attractive ethnic features couldn't scream more "HEY I WANNA BE WHITE"

im biracial and i look less white than that guy

Mieading article cuz they average 5 inches in that study.
Bbc is british ...theyll shit on india ireland an other colonies if they can

You found a kid with Waardenburg syndrome. Good job you stupid leaftard