How do we fix western women, also known as the eternal whore?

How do we fix western women, also known as the eternal whore?

Was Tinder, and hook-up culture, a huge mistake that ultimately greatly "benefited" a majority of women?

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>been with gf for many years
>gf sole bread winner
>tfw feminism is great.

Those statistics showing the direct correlation between things like depression and failed marriages with number of sexual partners is a good start. Somebody should post those if they have them.
Getting this kind of information into the public consciousness, and getting young women to realize that casual sex with no commitment does have consequences down the road.

I'm hoping I can quit my job and have my GF take care of the financial burdens, if she starts getting paid enough in her career.

Feminism is great in that aspect, and women hate this.

>How do we fix western women

Fix beta men who will bend over backwards to please them when they are getting cucked left and right. Women are basically spoiled children at this point with no role models and no parental figures, so they just do whatever they want and most of the time the consequences are non existant. No matter how many dudes they sleep with some beta dude will ALWAYS be there for them.

Beta faggots are literally 100% of the problem.

Want honest answer, OP?

There is no quick fix. The surge of numales in the cities proves this.

I am from a pretty small rural town here (5,500 people), and was at Estonia's capital (400,000 people) yesterday, and saw so many young numales and hipster chicks in there. The rest where your typical Chad and Stacey.

We have to change the culture before we start to change women into traditional gender roles. The culture we have in the west shamelessly promotes degeneracy via rap music, kikebook memes, tumblr and such.

How we do it? Same way imageboards do right now. We hijack the leftie channels, and use their tactics against them, using twitter, kikebook, youtube, instagram etc.

In meanwhile, embrace that you WILL die alone with no conservative waifu, if you are not willing to join the church, in which case, you could easily have a conservative waifu, but I know so many of you guys are from r/T_D and still edgelords about religion, but in that case, you can find solace in fact your children will be fully free from degenerate influence if you redpill them from young age, since children are more open-minded than adults when it comes to re-shaping their ways and behavior.

Instagram is the biggest slut enabler of our time.

time to get out right now you faggots, this is a wrong place for you
how can you still call yourself a man when you are acting this submissive in you relationship?
absolutely disgusting

This pisses me off so much.

If beta-men just stopped giving attention to these whores it would fix the problem all together.

Which reminds me; social media is a huge reason why western women suck.

>Slaving away for some whore
>Not having her slave away for you

You're dumb.

Women who are the bread winners are much, much more likely to leave their spouse. Enjoy getting cucked.

Agreeeeed, social media esp instagram women thrive off that shit

That's fine. She'll end up alone and have enough money to buy all the cat food and cat trees in the world.

I'll just continue working in Construction Management and find a hot young women when I'm older.

Bitches are disposable these days and have no value.

If women felt like they were sexually free, they wouldn't lie about their number

And to the men saying "I don't care about that" I'm calling bullshit. If you're with someone or marry someone and it turns out she's had 10+ partners you wouldn't look at her the same way

only betas think that women need to be fix and want to be fix

Yes it is great in that respect. I fully embrace modernity in the most inconvenient ways for some.

But I am not submissive.

Don't care if that happens.

They're too far gone. R.I.P.

Yup. Any man worth his salt would be bothered by this.

Worst of all, most women 20+ years old have already been with 10+ partners. Even the hambeasts. Even the neets.

The types of girls in OP's pic are my favourite. Ex-slut, hot girls that really want a relationship and desperate to make it work. Just act like a guy who can do that for them, make them fall in love, screw them as much as you want, never buy them anything, put them down here and there, leave whenever and say its because they fucked too many guys and it makes you uncomfortable to take this relationship further.

Feels magnificent, did this twice already and don't think I can stop, I get to screw everything wrong with this culture, do everything I want to them, have an open door to dump them whenever I want, and then have them blame themselves

Bring back pussy spanking in school.

They'd still lie. It fundamentally makes them worth less in a relationship

>how do we fix western women
By fixing western men.
/thread

Women have always been whores, just now they don't get punished for it

forgive them for being whores
forgive yourself for being weak and letting them turn into whores
marry them
wait for the end of days.

>pic related

the story of adam and eve isn't a story about how eve fucked things up. and you cant blame it all on adam either

eve was originally a part of adam, until god separated male and female energies so mankind may know itself better.

the rectangles are male energy, with rules and values, the curved line is female energy, creative and free.

when the female energy is not bound by male energy, it loses its form, and becomes ugly, deformed, ignorant, and causes pain.

whenever male energy is not supported by female energy it collapses in on itself, the curved line supports the rectangular structure, the rectangular structure creates a beautifully curved line.

i don't expect anyone to understand this post.

I like looking at marriage statistics, it gives me a strange sense of calm to see the numbers declining. Like the whores are paying for their sins. I mean, don't get me wrong, I still date them (worn out whores in their late 20's or 30's) to get my turn at the pussy, but I disappear the second they start talking about marriage.

True but I think its all about context

If you have a girl that's already loose outwardly, knowing she's had multiple partners isn't gonna hurt how you look at her since you already have a feeling about that anyway. It's the girls that act uppity, majority of them, and try to be pure and timid. If you find out these girls were massive sluts i'd be a kick in the crotch if you weren't a grade-a cuck

You shouldn't date loose women anyway.

People like you are perfect examples of a modern day whore...

You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

>marry whores
this isn't the issue

Men want to spread their DNA, evolutiony speaking, if women want to spread their legs for any man that she comes across this is amplified. To fix western society, marriage needs to make a come back; problem is that no one in their right mind will marry a whore and have a family

Women don't want things. Women are told to want things and they act.
This is women doing what they're supposed to do, according to Jews, lesbians and other women who are bitter and want to destroy these women's lives.

what ever you say you lonely nigger.

Legit red pilled AS FUCK

so it's okay for a man to do that but not women???

good explanation

A

Ban birth control and abortions.

The ability to have sex without consequences fundamentally changed human relationships. Virginity is no longer a virtue and being selective about sex is no longer an important reproductive strategy.

Men gain social value as their number of partners increases.

Women loose social value as their number of partners increases.

It's like the key and lock analogy.

You know it's a good key if you can unlock many locks with it, a masterkey.

But if a lock can be opened by many keys, it's a shitty lock.

>110398637
This is the dumbest fucking analogy I've ever heard.

>redpilled
>forgive them for being whores
>it's really our fault senpai
>let me buy you diamonds
>get cucked

>muh beauty in nature

I understand that you're a duck. Virginity isn't just a hymen, it's a testament to willpower and a womans ability to resist temptations. If she can't control herself until wedding day, what assurance do you have that she won't just go back to the same temptations? Garden of Eden story isn't just about husband and wife, but also father and daughter, Adam should've never let Eve get close to that tree.
Jesus didn't preach forgiveness so you could indulge in debauchery and beg for mercy on your death bed.

>implying you can put the toothpaste back into the tube

How do you live with yourself?

that will punish them but it wont fix them

You know damn well how easy it is to get laid as a women. Literally glam up your pictures on tinder with tons of makeup and take them at your best looking angles and play along to what the guy says. Not only that, but take your pic from the 5-10 guys messaging you all at the same time.

That was my point numb-nuts.

yall really think you can use your dank memes to undo decades of damage done by the jews? we need a collapse and rebuild, its the only solution

Unfortunately this.

It'll come soon though. Weren't the final days of Rome filled with debauchery and whore freedom?

What we need is pic related asap

If we allow women to continue to exist this shit will just repeat itself in a few generations

it isn't ok for men. sex is suppose to be sacred, you're trusting someone with what is essentially half your DNA, and men throw that away just as much as women do.

if you could read, you would have been able to deduce that its man and woman failing each other, everyone is at fault. my post also explains why homosexual men have a 25 year shorter life expediency, (which is much more sever than chain smokers) and why homosexuals and transgenders, as well as whores who think they can never get married, and men who have never had a woman in their life, are over represented in suicides.

there's a reason why there are so many stories of marrying strippers in vegas. they think themselves whores who will never be able to get themselves a husband.

no one is buying anyone diamonds. what my post is about is giving eachother life, and unconditional love.

falling in love is garbage and why people fall out of love, why people get hurt, and why society fails.

unconditional love is a commitment, and how you build a relationship, and character.

you've reduced yourself to thinking you come from a species that is from monkeys that throw literal shit at eachother. you're a created being user. evolution is a jew meme.

men are suppose to protect her from temptations and dangers, the female energy in itself isn't suppose to have willpower, or the ability to resist, thats where the male energy comes in. the walls are there to protect her.

>father and daughter

you can put it as mother and son too, eve is the mother of all living things. and because of her iniquity, and adams failure, the son, christ had to die on the cross.

>Jesus didn't preach forgiveness so you could indulge in debauchery and beg for mercy on your death bed.

which is why i subtly say you need to man the fuck up

also pedophilia which the kikes are finally starting to push

>If we allow women to continue to exist
what do you mean by this?

>Prenups.

There is currently little to zero consequence for a women to be unfaithful. The courts, media, and general public are in her favor if the man tries to revolt against this in any way.
If you get married, and are sure about spending your life with a woman, get a prenup. It should state that the one enacting a divorce gets little to nothing. However, if they can present evidence of unfaithfulness or other breaches of the prenup, said partner gets little to nothing after the divorce.

I don't know anything about the legality of this, though, so I don't know if such a prenup is even possible. Here's hoping, though.

>falling in love is garbage and why people fall out of love, why people get hurt, and why society fails.

>unconditional love is a commitment, and how you build a relationship, and character.

Euhm?

That we need a final solution to the ovarian question. Them being necessary for human reproduction is the only reason why they're still hanging onto us like a tick.

Tits or gtfo roastie

That's how it goes, think of the consequences of your actions

>That we need a final solution to the ovarian question

Oy vey austria!

your inability to understand the difference between falling in love which is an act of chance, and unconditional love which is a choice, and an agreement speaks for itself..

Prenups, effective ones, are very complicated legal documents and need to be notarized.

It's a lot of effort, but it's entirely necessary. Entering into marriage without it is literally shitting-in-your-own-pants retarded.

I understand the ability but you can't choose to love someone unconditionally. That happens over time and that isn't gonna happen to just anybody.

First you need a relationship before you can love unconditionally. If you don't do this first; you're setting yourself up for failure

This is pretty much your argument
>you should do X
>no because Y
>you don't get it

she sounds ugly

They cannot be fixed.

girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

ever since a girl i hung out with was going behind a guys back with 2 other guys i havent trusted or wanted to fall in love with a girl in years

she was pregnant with one of those 2 other guys but told the guy she was actually with it was his

well anyway when he finds out she is a degenerate whore doing drugs and fucking guys left and right he beat her up

end of story

>you don't get it

thats because you fundamentally believe in evolution, which is a jew meme to give you the mentality of an animal.

do you honestly think the ability to understand inter-dimensional, or time travel comes from monkeys? creationism is one of the ultimate red pills, and mankind has always been incredibly advanced.

people of yesteryear were able to build houses out of solid stone, and I'm completely sure you couldn't build a house out of mud, bricks, wood, or any material used in construction. I'm also completely sure you couldn't live indefinitely outside, and be able to find food and water. you fail at evolution in the first place. you have to enslave yourself in order to be able to even function like an animal. you're more primitive than the bushwack niggers who live free lives.

your argument is based on pseudoscience thats destroyed by a little critical thinking.

pol is a christian board. evolution is a dirty jew line and part of a massive social engineering plot. lurk more.

why the 10/10 get none of the benis?

I usually would love to post in women hate thread here and on /r9k/ butI would love you guys to leave, it is enough evil shills already so political content is on all time low
Nothing personal guys, have a anti women pic

Why should I care?

I'm an Alpha and currently getting more sex than ever. Why shouldn't women seek out the biggest and best mates? This problem only affects beta's

You argument is based that evolution means everything (skills) is carried over or could it be that I simply never learned how to build a house and bushwack niggers have because they had to?

>girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot

What's most distruibing about the article is this:

>Unlike I thought, 240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable.

>Females: 240/300 = 80%
>Males: 50/300 = 16.7%

Jesus, the 80:20 meme seems to be true. I got laid on there about 5 times too throughout my history using that thing, and they were all mediocre girls at best.

We're fucking doomed.

>depending on your wife or gf to be the bread winner
How can you feel any pride as a man after this?

If that story is true you should let that guy know.

Are Swedish women the most degenerate whores in all the west?

I wish I had the WebM of the migrant dude groping the Swedish girl with her tits popping out.

perspective. I think Yahweh/Brahman/Aether/Primordial Chaos created the world and myself, and unfortunately you.
you think you're evolved from a monkey

you're basically a primitive animal. thats what your mentality reduced you to.

you ignored the entirety of my post and cherry picked someone you could respond with an "euhm" because thats how far your understanding of the world goes.

you think you're intelligent because other people told you how to think of the world. I think I'm ignorant because I wasn't around for when the world was created.

this is exactly why you'll always be dumber than me.

Britain has got a lot of uphill work to do...

>mfw these pigs have already slept with more men than I have women, even though they're disgusting smelly wildebeests

Men really are at the core of this problem. Jesus fuck.

you don't fix them
you enslave or be enslaved

Just need to stop telling girls, from the day they're born, that they're princesses and deserve to be treated as such.

You can see it any time a woman gets married. These crazy bitches are spending 10s of thousands of dollars on a wedding because they think they need to compete with the royals.

You're lower - middle class, have a simple wedding and don't spend half your combined yearly income on it for fuck sake.

This. We all fucking hate working and women seem to REALLY be into it these days. Why not make everyone happy?

>to fix

you can't. plain and simple.
the only times where woman can be "fixed" is in the verge of a worldwide crisis where they really need men.
notice how slowly woman are kicking men out of homes,work and even gaming and creating "woman only" spaces. want proof? go look at all the "female groups" online. they have a group for pretty much anything. they want to create a mini-woman state where no men are allowed

user has distorted beliefs about women still this will get better over time very slowly

>Fuck a whore
>Catch an STD (1/4 women in college here have an STD, look it up)

Not that alpha my man. It's actually pretty damn cucked to get an STD.

It only took me 4 whores on tinder to catch an STD myself.

>having a wife/gf that is the primary/sole bread winner
>having a wife/gf that has any respect for you at all
Pick one and only one.

ps. Day of the rake soon

Why do you think you can 'fix' them, any way? You can't often fix a car crash.

changing the culture back to one that shuns whores (both attention and literal) is the only way. it's probably not gonna happen

>implying women even respect men these days

Women don't even respect men like Brad Pitt, or Johnny Depp. It's a fucking retarded meme.

Give me a break.

>Was Tinder, and hook-up culture, a huge mistake that ultimately greatly "benefited" a majority of women?

None of this shit has benefited anybody. If you think women getting to ride the cock carousel so hard they permanently lose any and all ability to meaningfully bond with other people has profited them in some way you are blind. No one is happy. Everyone is alone. It goes beyond interpersonal relationships at this point. Adrift doesn't even begin to cut it, it would be the understatement of the century. One half of us all have some flimsy 'purpose' we half-heartedly carry out in life and the other half doesn't have any purpose whatsoever.

The engines have already given out on this plane, and we've been coasting in the breeze for the past thirty years. At some point our forward momentum will give out and we will begin a sharp dive towards rock bottom. And we will long for the days when we could complain about women being attention whores on the internet.

As long as social media stays relevant (which it will because women need the attention to survive), then the culture will never change.

Anti slut-shaming has to be one of the worst, and most destructive SJW movements of our time.

Well said my man.

I have a mother, I can't help it.

I just want women (and men too) to stop being whores.

Feels bad man.

(1/2)

>As to the free woman, her life's path moves through the densest growth of society and there it will end, even if her real self remains outside, existing as it does outside time and space. She will not seek nor recognize stability, she trusts no one nor will she be faithful to anybody or anything. But the barrier wall built around her by her karma, her fate, is to worship the highest in man that she is capable of grasping, and to adapt her own external life to the service of his free and full development. In doing so she will not be bound by any law or convention of society.
>Uninhibited she will spread crime and cruelty along her path, she will show the same lack of restraint in guarding herself and her own life--itself of little importance--in the service of her beloved, not afraid to sacrifice human lives in the process and not ashamed to lose her honor. He is the only one she tries to care for, but he does not know her; and if his life would touch hers, she would choose to serve him in the most menial and degrading of tasks, knowing full well that nothing in this world is unworthy of woman, who has no soul and bears the guilt of man's fall.
>The barrier round her will open up when her beloved falls away from his karma for good, revealing the contradictions of the karma that abandons itself, revealing also the illusoriness of her ideal. It may also happen that a higher male karma is revealed to her, that a great light will shine through the old barrier walls, which will appear to be nothing, the back wall eliminating the front. A new deeper and lighter wall then becomes visible behind the old one and demands her full attention. Her heart now belongs to her new beloved, the old on deceived by her fake loyalty--maybe to his salvation.

I actually met her after he found out and well lets just say her face was a little broken
i will say they are more obvious than in another country and with the right attention they feel like they can do and say whatever the fuck they want - good thing for immigrants

(2/2)

>For the free man life is full but humble employment of his intellect reacting to his environment; for woman it is love, that is her inexorable karma...until the last, the faintest and lightest of walls has come down and she falls into an empty space: the mirage of male stability outside herself, the only basis of her femininity, has faded away; her life no longer has any purpose and after this last revelation it has crumbled into nothing.
>Having served many, one after another and with greater purity at every stage, she meets her last friend, in whom manliness has raised itself and as the highest male principle returned to his father, the last friend whom she can only serve by leaving. And she goes away and lies down awaiting death.

Women are fucked.
Save man.

I really truly hope that you kill yourself.

>no one is buying anyone diamonds. what my post is about is giving eachother life, and unconditional love.

So gay it hurt to read

>my post also explains why homosexual men have a 25 year shorter life expediency

Thinking about that a fair bit eh?

FUCKING

die in a fire belgium fag. a proxy isn't going to hide your samefagness.

Nope, American girls are. Our girls are just sheeply and heavily influenced by American culture and all the nigger shit you guys are exporting all over the world.

You dont. Either get really lucky and find a good Woman, or bite the bullet and look outside of your race.

And no sex for you either, its hypocritical on the part of men to have casual sex as well as you create more used goods and enable the sluts and feed to the degeneracy. You have non right to complain about roastie whores that way.

Nah, no proxy. Just a lurker who wonders... do you cry after you finish rubbing one out in a boipussy thread?

When everyone's a whore that'd be impossible without social collapse unless you're into breeding dungeons.

it's called weeding

I masturbate to inquisition images.