Hey shills. Reminder

Hey shills. Reminder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pY06W00Ujpc
youtube.com/watch?v=rCldQRaPXwo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now now don't upset our easily offended guests.

Trumpslide, bitches.

What a map. Still feels too good to be true

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>former trump voter
>I know copy pasta
>Russian
>checks out perfectly

Imagine if calexit happened,

Cry more nazi.

He didn't win the popular vote. He isn't the legitimate president.

Still won the popular vote.

As much as Sup Forums would want that to happen ya'll would just trigger Texans to try to secede again and trust me ya'll dont want that because Texans never shut up about it.

But why would Texans want to secede when Libtards will never again hold power?

She only won by 3 million, plus all of them were illegal voters and dead with 800,000 being confirmed illegal

post the fucking 304 - 227 map you cunt

This, Texans would only secede if the libshits would never win again

How come before this election, 300+ was considered a LANDSLIDE

but now this one is called the most bullshit election of all time?

We are a Republic. Popular vote means NOTHING. this was a monumental landslide, nearly 100 point difference in EV votes.

Almost reagan tier.

he is.
blame your government form if you dont like what you got.

oh wait.. i forgot that if you dont include the illegals trump actually got more votes

It took them two months to accept that he even won. Did you expect them to concede that it was a landslide?

Hey Drumpftards. Remember who won the PEOPLE'S vote.

seebahahaha

>Lost by over THREE MILLION votes
>I-it was a landslide!!!

Ummm...that's not how it works.

Only going to get more red once the voter fraud investigation is over LUL

>tfw live in a blue county
>tfw we don't even have any big cities
>tfw we don't even have that many minorities
Rock County is truly cucked.

>trumpshills keep claiming illegals cost him the popular vote
>can't even prove it

lol

>democraps won Hawaii

Holy shit they really are oppressed by them. Disgusting.

It's the shitty kind of utopia democraps want to thrust every non-white race into.

Popular vote is still state-by-state. There is no nation-wide count.

>lost by 2.8 million votes
>lost

What's going on? I just went to the White House website and saw this.

Ask Siri who the president is.

Is it a college county? That map is based on the results for whites only.

how are you gonna prove ppl that have no documents? Are you gonna go around the whole country, going to each house asking for their documents and asking who they voted for?

>tfw hillarytards this retarded

hes too busy winning to prove the sky is blue

Weak pasta

also theres video evidence of them planning to transport lots of illegals so stfu

what about the large mass of illegals being sheltered by sanctuary cities that are actively fighting the government from deporting their cheap SLAVE LABOR?

Yep, it's true. The PEOPLE chose Hillary - the SYSTEM chose Trump.

Why do I care what some robot thinks? Trump has ZERO legitimacy. The people wanted Hillary. She fucking won.

reminder that millions more russians died than germans. haha get fucked noob dont you know how to awp fag?

No it isn't. Dane Country (which includes Madison) is even worse and that fucking scares me. Rock Country is mainly cities full of middle class White people, except for Beloit which is fucking horrible. Also, you wanna see something rage inducing, watch this bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=pY06W00Ujpc
They do this for every single Freshman class by the way.

The majority of the people in the majority of the states.

That is all that matters.

Shareblue BTFO

>T-trump would have won the popular vote if it wasn't for 3 million illegal votes!!!!
>Ok, where's your evidence?
>I don't have any, b-but just believe me!!!

I mean, I know Trump is popular with the poorly educated, but at least try to back up your claims with facts.

>almost 11 million illegal immigrants live in the US of A
>a lot of them live in areas w/o voter ID laws
>One of two candidates runs with deportation of illegals as a campaign promise
>"No no, goyim! Why would they vote for their interests!"

>the people chose Hillary

Good thing we're a representative democracy. We can go to a direct democracy, but we'd have to abolish the Senate.

We ain't gonna secede. The only chance that would happen is if Hillary came for our rifles.

At this point you're just trolling if you're arguing that Democrats are anything but the party of the retarded shitskins.

You do realise than in oder to vote you first have to be registered? And in order to be registered, you must provide proof of citizenship?

can confirm.... madison student here

We knew going into the election that the popular vote ultimately doesn't matter. Are you too stoned to remember the year 2000, or too young?

I feel for you man. One of my buddies goes there and I almost did myself, but chose against it because of this shit.

He'll pick up New Hampshire, Colorado, Virginia, Nevada and Minnesota on the reelect

>no evidence
did you even read my last post? or did you convieniently decided to ignore it?

youtube.com/watch?v=rCldQRaPXwo
heres your proof
just shut up

You should look at California's motor voter laws. Friendly reminder there are more Hispanics than whites in California.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Nope, it's the Republicans who are the party of uneducated wife-beating, meth-addicted white hicks.

did anyone get close to guessing this map? I feel like I remember a couple people on here being close

Wrong, you can register to vote with just a drivers liscense and if a state like Cali gives liscenses to illegals, then you do the math

It's funny, because the people close to Canada and away from Mexico love Mexico
Really makes ya think

Look at my graphic. Republican vs Democrat is practically white vs shitskin at this point. Thanks Immigration Act of 1965.

If you have no documents you can't vote
you obviously don't know how American elections work

This

Yea but they fucking hate Asians so it evens out.

>Iowa and Wisconsin
So, purely white man vote, or did a load of non-whites go Trump?

>one video about some guy talking about using buses to transport voters is proof that this swayed the popular vote by 3 million

lol, can't wait until Russia occupies Lithuania and maybe then you'd regret not supporting Hillary.

kys churka

yeah, and i told everyone that washington will have the most faithless electors ever seen.

and we did.

But according to TRUMP you can vote if you're illegal cause of all dem fukn immigrarings!

If only you understood. One day, I hope you'll fondly remember how stupid you are.

I'm a STEM major (physics/math) so I don't really have to deal with the bullshit. I just get to wear my MAGA hat to protests and laugh at lefties

>one video about some guy talking about using buses to transport voters is proof that this swayed the popular vote by 3 million
you forgot that it's the guy who worked for hillary
and on her champaign

cry more hillshit
you cannot deny the truth

>Opponent ran one of the worst campaigns in political history
>Trump played just the right states like a fucking fiddle
>b-b-bu cities rid with antifa lefty vermin went in to the booth blindfolded and hit all blue so that makes it a loss
Enjoy that dreamworld of yours bud

But the ones with no experience with illegal immigration love it

That graphic is from 2012. I'm working on a new one for this past election. A higher percentage of whites, spics, and blacks voted for Trump this election. I just need to break down the states and education levels.

They even lose Cali with the white men vote

can confirm, drove up from Texas, popped wheelies, drove back to Texas, Madison is full cancer, worse than Autism, Texas

We win California with the white male vote. The problem is that there are literally more Hispanics in California than whites.

Yeah, (((they))) lose it, white male voting only when

Reminder that Clinton had electors defect from her, more than any candidate in history.