Which one of you niggers wrote a page for this forced meme?

Which one of you niggers wrote a page for this forced meme?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/bogdanoff-twins

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/bogdanoff-twins
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>knowyourmeme.com/memes/people/bogdanoff-twins
Can someone, anyone give me a quick rundown of this page?

you know we're going to dox alllllllllll of you brock shills and ruin your lives, right?

>googling this

TAKE THE BOG PILLt̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̐̌͌͑ͧ͏̗̖̳̹̙
t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̐̌͌͑ͧ͏̗̖̳̹̙t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̐̌͌͑ͧ͏̗̖̳̹̙t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̐̌͌͑ͧ͏̗̖̳̹̙F̩͎̟̹̪͔̘̠͗Ṳ̻̗͙̏̆G͙͍͎̹̜̰̗̠͍ͭ̈́ͯ̂G̤̮̳͂̏͋̍G̙̮̜̖̘͊ͫG̞̮̗̻̜ͬ̏͂̈ͅG̘͎̳̯̺͍̭̹͕ͦ̊ͨ>̩̬̈̆̑̇̚>̩̥̔̆̓:̤̦̦̥̏ͣͦͤͬ̌̅̊́:͉̟̟͔̪̥̲͗̈́ͪ̉͂:̗̖̤̟̟̮̞͚͗̉͊ͨ̈́:͎̼͇̱̏̋ͮ̈́D̮͙̭͓̘͖̻͕̊͑ͫ̓ͦd̙̙͈͐̔̉̄
̟̝͇̮̱͈͒͆͊̀ͨ͋ɹǝƃƃiu llidƃoq ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ noʎ oN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

checked nigger

The guys in your pic did it.

>nigger

KnowYourMeme is filled with fifteen-year-olds who lurk Sup Forums but don't actually contribute anything.

t. went on there in high school

let me guess, it gives a quick rundown?

Specifically regarding the duo present in this representation; might some person in this thread impart upon me an expedient summary of details relevant to their abilities and actions?

why is it so hard to get a quick rundown?

I've been waiting on a quick rundown since obama left office; drumpft can't handle it

lol wtf

"Access denied"

"The network address, allowing the identification of a site in a network "Internet", included in the Unified Registry of domain names, indexes pages networking sites "Internet" and the network address, enabling the identification of sites in the network "Internet", containing information, the dissemination of which is prohibited in the Russian Federation."

Seems Putin bow to Bogdanoffs as well so he prevent the spread of Bogpill.

Who are these guys? Can I get a quick rundown?

YOU ONLY HAVE TO ASK SENPAI
Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings

I think I may be telepathically linked to the Bogdanoff twins. I hear voices in my head telling me to circumcise myself with a razor in front of nearby church. They tell me other things too.

B O G
O
G

BOG PILLt̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̐̌͌͑ͧ͏̗̖̳̹̙
t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̐̌͌͑ͧ͏̗̖̳̹̙

t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̐̌͌͑ͧ͏̗̖̳̹̙t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̐̌͌͑ͧ͏̗̖̳̹̙t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̐̌͌͑ͧ͏̗̖̳̹̙F̩͎̟̹̪͔̘̠͗Ṳ̻̗͙̏̆G͙͍͎̹̜̰̗̠͍ͭ̈́ͯ̂G̤̮̳͂̏͋̍G̙̮̜̖̘͊ͫG̞̮̗̻̜ͬ̏͂̈ͅG̘͎̳̯̺͍̭̹͕ͦ̊ͨ>̩̬̈̆̑̇̚>̩̥̔̆̓:̤̦̦̥̏ͣͦͤͬ̌̅̊́:͉̟̟͔̪̥̲͗̈́ͪ̉͂:̗̖̤̟̟̮̞͚͗̉͊ͨ̈́:͎̼͇̱̏̋ͮ̈́D̮͙̭͓̘͖̻͕̊͑ͫ̓ͦd̙̙͈͐̔̉̄
̟̝͇̮̱͈͒͆͊̀ͨ͋ɹǝƃƃiu llidƃoq ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ noʎ oN

Le shut it down

Can someone give me a brief description?

Quick rundown for everyone asking
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
theguardian.com/world/2016/feb/12/pope-francis-russian-orthodox-patriarch-kirill-make-history-cuba-first-meeting-in-1000-years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/12162705/Patriarch-Kirill-meets-penguins-in-Antarctica.html
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

HOW DO YOU DO THAT. YOU MAKE IT LOOK ALL FUCKY.

take the bogpill, and you will see
you ṇ͇̮̩̠͘e̲̟̱̻̭̼̳̥̘̕͜͜w͔̰̖̖͓̮̠̩f͕͚̪͓̩̲̱̻a̞̬͕̹̳g̜͕͉͡

We aren't niggers, we're Bogdanauts