Opinions on these guys ?

opinions on these guys ?

80s electro alt-right

Edgelords

I haven't been watching HWNDU as often as I'd like to so I'm not sure what they've done or said so far.

this is probably a serious post at this point

Couldn't have worn a fucking (((Yankees))) hat, could he?

/thread

my thoughts

this is either 100% authentic retardation or the most subtle bait we've encountered

Heavily into Everquest. Joined a raid guild and went insane

Should have shot up a mosque instead

Sick people produced by a sick society

Interesting fact there wasn't any mass shooting in schools for 7.5 years after this.

True patriots

>euro slavic khan-tard condemning yanks
>euro slavic khan-tard
I want reddit to leave

Aren't they the Comet Pizza delivery guys?

rare flag. I love you estonia

They did what needed to be done.

can i get a rundown

Did nothing wrong outside creating shitty doom levels

MK ultra

i watched the full columbine footage, the stuff released circa 2012 or whatever

fucking disgusting cunts, i'm glad they blew their own heads off

Happens to the best of us.

When white people commit mass shootings, they're always crazed or part jewish, or have some kind of mental disability. When niggers do it, it's just because they're niggers and they're fucking retarded.

You watched the fake stuff

There's no actual footage of the killings. The only footage from the shooting is the cafeteria footage.

They did nothing wrong

Higher score if half of their plan did not fuck up, also if they would have locked/blocked the doors. Eight years later, Cho chained the entrances of Virginia tech closed.

All in all, the take away is how do you defend people from armed madmen trying to take out as many as they can before they get shot?

>Distributed learning
>Multi-tier security
>Armed Marshalls

Until then we're just waiting for another lunatic to boil over

He probably watched Zero Day.

They did nothing wrong.

They were planning a possible escape to Israel and the FBI agent heading the local investigation's son was in the Trenchcoat Mafia.

Ruined KMFDM forever. There's tons of misconceptions about Columbine.

Jesus christ the nose in the right one.

>the most subtle bait we've encountered
then where's my fucking (you)

They were shitty bombmakers. Could make better bombs with sparklers than what they rolled with.

I never really liked watching iddubs

reading the wiki they probably would have gotten a much higher score, but seemed to get bored of killing pretty quick, which is kind of weird

Yeah, propane is not very explosive anyway. People who say it could have collapsed the building are idiots.

Dylan was part Jewish.

how is that rare, these nerds post here all the time

>bored

That's not boredom slowing them down, son.

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON

>hey you guys
>I'm feeling lazy
>write my thread for me

They were good boys just tryin to get some fame

esti i want to kiss you

What are you implying, that is was regret?

Couple of faggots who got picked on and killed a bunch of random people who were just trying to live their lives. Makes me sick.

It's not a society. It's mind-control.

There are no proofs that they were ever harassed by the schoolmates, especially without ability to respond (which is necessary to save the hatred). How can two friends be harassed without ever responding? Their families were not poor. They are reported to have other friends in school. The official story is a pure bullshit with no psychological basis.

>Upon relocating to Littleton, Harris received psychiatric treatment for obsessive compulsive disorder (OCO) and depression, and was allegedly prescribed Luvox. This should have been a mind-control red flag to Littleton law enforcement and the district attorney, but was apparently ignored.
> Quinn claims to have received information from a scientist who was allegedly involved in mind-control activities at Plattsburg Air Force Base, in upstate New York state, where Eric Harris's father - a career Air Force officer, was stationed.

>Just so that you can understand the scope of the plans of those who ultimately control and orchestrate all of these evil things that go on in our society, during the Columbine investigation, notes were found that were written by these two kids in the late 1990s that talked about stealing a plane and flying it into the World Trade Center. Sound familiar? This was a couple of years before the 9/11 disaster, and yet it shows that the controllers were already setting up the situation and recruiting and programming potential 'fall-guys' or 'sleeper agents' for that fateful event.

heroes

i respect them and elliot rodger for leaving this world not by just offing themselves like pussy faggots, but taking some lives as well

>respecting mind-controlled Jews
You got blue-pilled

faggots that couldn't hang

it was all Marilyn Manson's fault

mind controlled into what? killing other biorobots?

They were evil albinoid devils.

proof the AWB was an unconstitutional waste of time

the back then Dylann Roof

>bluepilled
>angry because of idiots
>vent fury out on the wrong people

Into whatever shit they're said to.
They deserve as much respect as tool i.e. none.

trenchcoat mafia

good boys, dindu nuffin

Hahahaha

Jews who shot up a bunch of white Christian girls...

I have no words for this filth

I heard their moms freaked.

More people onto this kind of thing then you would think. Look at the comment section of any YouTube video of any shooting death family member from any of these massively televised mass shootings. Basically the entire comments section is calling them a fraud and it's been that way since Sandyhook.

Edge lords with good memes.

F

Heroes

Both are based !

Though Alexandre is kawaii as fuck

OVER THE EDGE DUDE

What server are you on bruh.
I got a kike on Vox to repeatedly try to train my necro by giving holohoax statistics.