So does CTR like run Reddit or something?

So many fucking shills...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxNvUWN3vYk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, CTR literally hands paychecks out to 65 million americans.

I think reddit is easier to subvert, because you can reward complacent plebs that try to farm upvotes.

You gamify them propagandizing themselves.

Its kinda brilliant actually

Reddit is anything but free speech infact its pretty much cancer, really the chans are the most free places on the entire internet.

They run the politics board through vote manipulation.

If you sort by new or rising and send in voters, you can game what a board will see

Yes, they have mods implanted at all the popular subs.

Reddit is white people incarnate, by which I mean swipples. Salt of the earth urbanite tards with trash for brains sucking up media with no curiosity.

> reddit

>Implying /r/politics is even human

Sup Forums is like the prison system. Full of retards and misfits, but with less lies and containing seasoned, intelligent people.

I'm sure they're in partnership with reddit. yes

Reddit is a liberal paradise.

It's ridiculous.

I keep seeing the same misleading quips over and over and over. Like people saying that the majority of US terror attacks since 9/11 have come from US citizens, completely ignoring that they or their families were recently immigrated with cultural ties to the middle east.

the mods direct the narrative. anyone who goes against that narrative gets banned from the sub.

There's no CTR/Crew here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling it's self and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

We have the same problem that reddit does, though. Ultimately its the Reddit admins that allow approved bots to run, who shut down problem subs, shadowban problem users, edit people's comments, etc. They work with the "supermods" or whatever they call them to micromanage subreddits. We have faggot mods who do basically the same shit, just a different method

>shilled hard on reddit
>got 100k karma
>get into 100k subreddit
>edited all my comments to pro Trump
>shilled Trump in 100k subreddit for about 2 weeks collecting all sorts of hate messages
>sold the account before I lost all the karma

>Sup Forums is like the prison system.

Also because you're here forever.

David Brock fucks children

>double spacing

>everyone with an opposing viewpoint is a shill

>Cancer: The website

Yes, they have entire subreddits created by paid shills for Hillary. People are now either working for free or under the rebranded CTR. There's a ton of money flowing in from donors to oppose Trump, he's a goldmine for lefty political activism.

A large part of the "explanation" for the loss has been defeat in the online sphere, and there's a real effort to "win" this for the left.

This inevitably means shills and spammers with a political angle on everything.

It helps that Reddit is easy to manipulate, already has an economy for pre-established accounts (you can sell your positive karma, multi year accounts for cash) and has a mod and owner group that are ridiculous SJW lefties.

>Just anons larping for (you)s

Except those anons arn't actual Sup Forumsacks, they're fags from the other boards who are jealous of our cultural influence and don't share our views. Or they're snobs who want to jerk off to some theoretical perfect Evolian candidate and criticize Trump even though he is the biggest win for western civilization and white people possible at this time.

I got shaddow banned and comments deleted during Redditgate. Had an argument with the mods then got banned. I told them to enjoy their shithole and never visited again

People actually buy high karma reddit accounts? Jesus that's pathetic.

>This inevitably means shills and spammers with a political angle on everything.
Good. This means they will continue to lose the internet. Their shilling is so obvious.

What is the secret?

I'm guessing that they are so fucking scared or maybe they just haven't realized yet how much power they have lost and are pretending they still have support.

Not for a lot. It's like a hundred bucks.

>has the whole US protesting and rioting in the streets daily(and around the world)
>most hated president in history
>biggest win
Lol your country is tearing its self apart because of of him and you're all celebrating it

yeah corporations buy them because higher karma accounts can make posts that more easily appear on the front page and they can utilize this for marketing/advertising. That is why people repost high karma content over and over on reddit

Here, just go to the_donald

That's Sup Forums's safe space there anyway.

>fake news and propaganda = an opposing viewpoint
Hi ShareBlue

I was pretty consistent in reaching the front of /r/sandersforpresident, garnering huge amounts of upvotes. Of course that took some effort.

Once /r/EnoughTrumpSpam became I thing I really took off, managing to get 4 posts to /r/all.

they have for two years. if you didn't know that you're probably caught in the cult.
they're here, too. don't interact with them and sage the thread if you have to reply.

Why wouldnt we be celebrating it? Do you think we want to cohabitate with a bunch of crybaby faggots and their pet immigrants? We are basically in the middle of a soft civil-war. We have states who are openly defying federal law and our internal power structure is melting down around themselves because they're all so fucking pathetic and corrupt. Youre goddamn right we're celebrating this, it needs to hurry up and go full blown before I get old and my good years have been used up by this stupid shit

>People who are dissatisfied with the political trainwreck that is Donald Trump share truthful news articles on reddit
>"SHILLS!!! CTR!! :@"

If you want to kill them off, just let them continue what they're fucking doing. They're the only ones who don't realize how fucking retarded they look. You have years and years of democrats dedicating their lives to brainwashing the younger generation to be more sympathetic to them, whether it's school, tv, etc, and that generation grew up as spoiled bitches and is burning away everything given to them without realizing it.

I mean to say /r/EnoughTrumpSpam would send my shitty rehashed memes straight to the top. I think I was just lucky though. I didn't really have a system of what or when to post in that sub.

What the fuck is a swipple

Yes. Now someone correct me if I was imagining it but they were literally posting links from the Hillaryclinton.com website for like two weeks prior to the election as actual articles.

>Lol your country is tearing its self apart because of of him and you're all celebrating it
Obongo was already doing it well before even Trump considered running for election. Propaganda is powerful tool to manipulate army of morons to worship faggots like John oliver who preaches globalism is good thing.

>Tfw you try to make a witty comment but you're too retarded.

They can coordinate up votes to certain posts and have developed strategies on how to get posts to the front page.

Id be willing to bet Ctr helps start an initial post boost then legitimate people who hate trump or agree with the post jump in.

It's very obvious the site leans wayyyyy far-left.

I left reddit when they started censoring the Orlando shooting about anyone even mentioning race or religion speculation.

They always control the narrative on reddit when big news events happen. Believe it or not.

r/politics is one of the most one-sided echo chambers on the internet. The only one I can think of that's worse is Neogaf. The mods will delete posts and ban users that disagree with them at all, shadowban threads with information they don't like, and prioritize stickying posts with titles that appeal to their politics. They do all this while posing as an unbiased general politics sub. The people in this community basically have to make a conscious decision that they prefer a stream of news that hides or bans anything they don't immediately agree with, because the mods do next to nothing to hide it. It's impossible to go to r/politics without being aware that right-leaning thought is not welcome in any form.

If you look at the conversations these vile creatures have with each other, all they do is basically parrot Trump scandals and news headlines regardless of the context. Every string of comments eventually devolves into "I can't believe we elected a known rapist", "a known rapist who was endorsed by the KKK", "god I really need to punch a nazi right now." They're devoid of personal thought or reasoning, and can only repeat buzzwords and opinions they've heard from social media, news, and celebrites. It's the textbook definition of a brainwashed culture.

>waaah I hate Muslim countries they're so violent and kill each other over beliefs
>hurr durr civil war now with people who don't think like me

>waaah I hate Muslim countries they're so violent and kill each other over beliefs

tfw when the muslims finally broke georgey so he denies reality

"Obongo", "morons", "faggots". You're criticizing supposed propaganda by resorting to three instances of name calling to try to convey a point.

>some cucked comment
>Maryland
Every fucking time. What a cucked state I live in

Some people are actual, irl liberals.

A lot of them post to reddit.

the only way to view r/politics is by sorting through controversial posts

Yes. Media Matters has ramped up shilling on Reddit. In the past two days, mass amounts of anti-Trump subreddits have appeared on the trending bar. Check out /r/MarchAgainstTrump. 5k subscribers and a 21k post. The rest of their posts are at ~20.

This only happens when you pay someone to mass upvote a certain post you want Reddit to see.

Watch this to see how it work. For $200 you can get to the front page:
youtube.com/watch?v=FxNvUWN3vYk

It's also useless since it's only used by liberals, they are literally wasting money to circlejerk

>If you kill your enemies, they win

It's nothing to worry about, Reddit will be as irrelevant as Fark.com in a few years.

That's an argument how? They're on normie not here

BEADY

> Asked valid question
> Sidestep it, hallucinate a new question that sounds totally asinine
> answer it bluntly and make the imaginary person asking it look like a moron in front of Sup Forums

You sure showed him, buddy! Make sure David Brock marks down a few extra GBP. Tell him I said you earned it.

Why does George Takei have to be such a faggot

Where did you sell your accounts

Reddit is very easy to manipulate. The combination of user identity and karma means people adjust their behaviour. It's also rooted in liberal culture when you look at their administration etc. And finally, Reddit's success is built on being a "safer" aggregator for what's new on the web - Think back a few years ago when Reddit aggressively would take chan and imageboard content, but only if it was entirely inoffensive. It's a liberal shithole. Unfortunately, it's also essentially replaced the free vbulletin or phpbb forum - Meaning that there are a bunch of tiny subreddits that are "good" and contain interesting information (r/ReverseEngineering for eg.), but it's still framed in that liberal mess that is Reddit.

does it like run reddit?

or does it run reddit?

what is your question you faggot cunt