Obama signs executive order:

Obama signs executive order:
>Hurr Obongo is a dictator, destroying the constitution and should be tried for treason

Drumpf signs 20 executive orders in his first week:
>Yes! MAGA. I love taking Trump cock up my shill ass

Why do you do this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
thehill.com/homenews/senate/312540-schumer-regrets-dems-triggering-nuclear-option
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Obongo EO
gives money to palestine muslims, bans hurt feelings

>trump EO
bans muslims, builds wall

gee, fuck you

Fuck you

The shills are so far gone. Trump suckling is Sup Forums life now. Facts don't matter when you can just shitpost

Sup Forums has always loved executive orders, we are natsoc faget

>Drumpf EO
gives money to Israeli kikes, fires AG because she hurt his feelings

gee, fuck you

I'll leave this here.

[citation needed]

TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

>POL IS ONE PERSON

Here's my fart in the wind. I protested the use of Obama opening up the Executive Orders. He used them for gun control and even forced the Affordable Care Act down my throat.

Congress also passed laws making it so fillibustering bills was gutted.

Those are the rules that I had to play with.

FUCK IT. Time to reap what you sow. Enjoy payback, it's a bitch.

NOW the libfags regret it.

thehill.com/homenews/senate/312540-schumer-regrets-dems-triggering-nuclear-option

ENJOY YOUR PAYBACK

/nupol/ doesn't give a shit. We're full of ledgy leddits. Leninsim is the new wave. We communist now.

OP can you send an e-mail to your boss David Brock asking him what it's like to be personally responsible for President Trump undoing Chimp-in-Chief's life's work in one (1) week?

We were /leftypol/ all along...

>pol is one person

This couldn't be more true. You can see it by the way everyone says:

>pol is one person

when someone offers dissenting ideas.

Its all a mess...

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>using executive orders to make up new laws
>using executive orders to enforce or direct existing laws

These are the same thing now.

and the repetitive bullshit

they're paid shills

Look at how the executive orders are being used you petulant child. There is very large difference between obama just making up laws left and right and how trump is using them.

Fake and gay. Trump is not wearing his incontinence diaper.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

they do good work i see. need them to run some shill campaigns for me

>>reddit
you have to go back

>my shill ass

ctr is getting ballsy using curse words

Obama passed executive orders against the right, they did everything the could to impose even more than they did.

Obama set the standard

Nor Trump is doing the same, dismantling tpp, renegotiating nafta both bad deals. He is actually doing good things for this nation.

Obama signed more executive orders than any President in history.

Trump is just countering Obama, so yes he is going to write a fuck ton. But Obama started it...so to speak.

Kek read name

Haha yeah!
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.L

Obama signed about 10k executive orders. Bush about 5600 and so far trump has barely signed any. Obama was basically a dictator and never tried to work across party lines. This is his fault.

the first one is a kenyan nigger the second is a sucessfull billionaire who knows what he is doing

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. If you reply to this a CREW member will die in terrible agony tonight.

Hi CTR.

What are executive orders? just new laws under a different name or what?

Fuck off CTR

>pol is one person

>when someone offers dissenting ideas.

nah, only when they claim pol has one opinion

Pls

hmm he is writing executive orders to stop the niggers executive orders? lol

Why should I respond to this blatant shilling? Everything is so wrong I feel the need to correct it. But it's just paid b8 that alt right shills will take and continue the cycle of Drumpf echochamber retardation

Its quite messy...

Obama signed things that helped washington fatcats

Trump signs things that help everyone else

it's not supposed to be a new law, it's supposed to be directions on how to enforce a law. obama abused it by executive orders declaring illegal aliens were now legal. the court can object, which it did. the courts haven't objected to trump's orders because they are legal.

Basically a dictator how?

it must hurt ctr
to learn there retarded
its mostly women anyway

its a widely accepted fact that Obama signed the most executive orders in US history and went against the other government branches as much as possible.

You would have had to have your head jammed really far up your own ass not to notice.
IE: the average democrat.

dictators rule by decree, not by the legislative process, for example DACA and DARPA were dictatorial and also struck down in court.

Bruh we know Trump is abusing power we don't care.

>Bruh we know Trump is abusing power we don't care.
you're an idiot if you actually believe this.

ah ok thank you

fixed

i had to pay 695 dollars for not having heatlh coverage and i could not afford that shit.

bruh, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Why does David Brock fuck the children?
Why does he rape the kids?

>DARPA

So using executive orders in the presence of a legislative body whose leaders state their "number one priority is making sure president Obama’s a one-term president.’" is somehow equivalent to dictatorial rule. Got it.

except bush signed more
clinton signed more
reagan, carter, johnson, nixon, eisenhower, truman signed more. fdr signed 4000 more you giant retard.

the president has no authority to rewrite immigration law, which is why the courts bitch slapped him. learn about the government.

you seem like the idiot in denial

>So using executive orders in the presence of a legislative body whose leaders state their "number one priority is making sure president Obama’s a one-term president.’" is somehow equivalent to dictatorial rule. Got it.

do you even read what you type
you literrly just described a dicatator

u stupid ctr fagit

and obama lost more court cases by a long way than any other president, because of obvious overreach.

go back to your shitting streets and call centers pajeet