Ask a Mexican anything

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/baskinchamp/?hl=en
strawpoll.me/12242135
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't the chick you posted Iranian?

Why are your women hot for about 6 months in their teens or early 20s and then quickly begin to resemble a root beer barrel?

Post the webm or gif ot that scene

I would pour my molten gold down her throat any day

Are you Mexican intellectual?

How can pitiful, puny Donald Trump defeat the mighty, powerful Enrique Peña Nieto?

no, she was born in Veracruz.

menopausia

Can I get a number 2 and extra onions?

He cant.

I like Mexicans. Truly I do, but do you guys realize why Americans are building the wall or are you on the "dats racist" side of things?

Have you been whoring in Tijuana?

when are you going back?

$1.99 for a soft taco supreme now?!? WTF

Nope. We dont accept welfare coupons on this taco stand.

Is this from that Mexico vampires movie?

>he said that unironically

if more of you looked like her there wouldn't be a wall

Why do you guys use so much welfare?

Really this. Bang them and drop them.

They do not hit menopause at 23. If that were the case there wouldn't be so many fucking Mexicans.

Why are Mexican chicks obsessed with fake eyebrows and lip liner? Don't they know it makes them look cheap?

Have the riots settled down yet?

Hope so.

'Cause if not you guys are going to be in for a rocky couple of years.

>He unironically thinks dalan "baby hands" drumpfh to beat the presidente.

>not wanting an aggressive crazy chola gf

Truth trips

If more Mexican women looked like her and aged as gracefully then I'd be against the wall.

>Central Americans & Mexicans
You can't read statistics can you bud?

Who is this?

Pretty sure you're thinking of the Chicanos (i.e. people of Mexican descent raised in the US, usually in big cities like LA). Never seen a Mexican woman in Mexico with fake eyebrows or lip liner.

you owe us a lot.

mexican woman have menopausia at 23

Probably a Madison, who cares?

They start fucking as soon as medically possible.

because mexican woman are krazy bitches.

Why do you bring all your 50 family members in the middle of the park all the time and not clean up after yourselves? Why do you always have to blast that shitty repetitive music? Why is mexican alcohol literally piss, and why do you drink it on the job? Why do you pop out a bunch of worthless kids despite not being able to afford them when free condoms are available everywhere? Why do you dress so shitty? Why are you so ugly and annoying?

Care to give your opinion on why the Mexican revolution was a mistake?

No one gives a shit about your mexican whores that none of us will ever fuck anyway.
Fuck off back to mexico beaner

Where is my worm in my tequila?

you have to go back

Is she one of yours? Fucking beautiful.

Born in the US to Mexican parents (now citizens), and I honestly fucking hate it because of how arrogant Americans are. If only you uneducated fucks knew how responsible your country is for so many atrocities around the world.

I hope someone with balls takes the Mexican presidency and decides to finally stand up for the country against the US's bullshit.

A angel

Stare at this image for any length of time and try not to laugh. Longer you look, funnier it becomes

digits confirm this

>she was born in Veracruz
Right, but she's Lebanese.

Why didn't you harass our Southern Border during WWII so Germany would win and give you back your lost land as a reward for helping the Axis against the allies?
You could have changed the war's outcome

si

shes half mexican and half leb.

do you consider the more brownish mexicans to be inferior to the lighter skinned mexicans?

Then go back. Seriously, not a meme, go back and fix Mexico you little shit. If you think America is doing it wrong, go do it right.

Ah, I see you started your freshman year of college

what the fuck is going on here

maYbE, Sir.

Shit-tier genetics. You know hybrid of Spaniard and shitskin gone so wrong

Why are drug cartels stronger than you're government?

he is already in mexico you moron

What is your response to people that claim Mexico does not have a prominent national culture and will therefore never be able to step up and tackle its domestic issues?

degeneracy

>stand up for the country
>a fucking brown 4' midget

lmao you have to go back you stinky leech

shitty skin tone

Please slap your kid, Spain. Tell him to behave or I'll have pappy Britain beat you up.

what are you doing to overthrow your shitty & pathetic excuse of a corrupt/rotten nest of rats that systematically fucks over the people it was sworn to serve?

Of course we did it wrong past 8 years. We had a dumb nigger in office.

si.

how do you feel knowing that it'll end up being the american consumer paying for The Wall?

Hispania > Britiannia

the wont be a concrete wall. only another fence.

kek like a boss

Trump won't be president either. Remember that?

Jesus fugg just give me a name

>phase: bargaining

>trump wont win
>trump wont deport illegal beans
>trump wont build a wall
>ok he will but not a real wall

It's like every mexicant's purpose in life is to leech off of USA as much as possible. No shame.

Her name starts with an a

instagram.com/baskinchamp/?hl=en

Esto

why do you throw the toilet paper in the waste basket after you wipe your ass?

Thanks for tonight's whacking material.

You still have to go back, though.

Is there any hope of perhaps finally finding a way to weaken the cartels or is mexico doomed to decades of darkness

What would it take to make your government let the US Army come in to clean up the cartels?

Not a chink.

Do you have head?

She's so pretty.

Are you in a cartel mr mexican sir?

Doomed, unless we go Columbia on their asses

bongposters strike again

Yeah I do. How long until your shitskin mayor stars beheading people that arent muslims though?

Lol this as a western born. But my pakistani family says they age better then our women.

>that slight nipple

AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Who are u voting for?
strawpoll.me/12242135

How long till your local cartel "Gober precioso" starts doing that? :B

P.S: I'm still w8ing for a reply to my previous question.

What will it take to keep people IN your fucking country? It's long been at the point where people are just running away from it so fast that the wall won't have anyone left to keep out.

I'll pay you two cents for your village

what le fug

Good morning Mehico.

Why did you bastards do 9/11

buenos dias.

como estas?

bien y tu?

If you were going to rob a bank would you do it at high tech at night with zip lines and a cat suit or day time a la 1930s gangsters? Asking for a friend (amigx)

cat suits.

Based.

muy bien gracias and that's the extent of my Spanish.

Why are you tre most humiliated country in the Americas?