Brit/pol/ - Remoaners on suicide watch edition

Brexit: MPs set for vote on triggering talks with EU
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38819185

'It's political suicide' Remoaners warned NOT to block Brexit
>express.co.uk/news/politics/761427/Brexit-Remain-plot-block-European-Union-exit-committing-political-suicide

Salty remainers rig new poll telling May no to "take or leave it strategy"
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/public-rejects-theresa-may-s-take-it-or-leave-it-threat-to-leave-the-eu-with-no-deal-a7555921.html

Cameron tried SJW tactics of getting Mail editor sacked for not falling into line with the Brexit narrative
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38816692

Le Pen tells EU to get fucked, we won't pay you back
>express.co.uk/news/world/761549/marine-le-pen-misspent-eu-funds-european-parliament-france-front-national-president

Based Nige calls Sadiq Hamas Khan a hypocrite
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4178392/Farage-accuses-London-Mayor-Sadiq-Khan-hypocrisy.html

Nigerian NHS tourist says her children are priceless so won't be paying back the £500k for IVF
>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4176406/Meet-Nigerian-cost-500-000-IVF-triplets.html

Capital to be battered by storms
>standard.co.uk/news/london/london-weather-capital-to-be-battered-with-strong-winds-as-stormy-weather-hits-uk-a3455041.html

Trump advisor refuses to be held hostage by protesting cry babies trying to block his visit
>express.co.uk/news/uk/761541/newsnight-donald-trump-petition-ban-state-visit-britain-queen-sebastian-gorka

McCanns definitely didn't do it, but lose libel court case appeal in Portugal to the officer that says they did
>dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccanns-heartbroken-parents-lose-9729566

PETA lose their shit over plastic figurines wearing fur coats
>standard.co.uk/news/uk/outrage-after-animal-rights-group-peta-calls-for-ban-on-plastic-warhammer-figures-wearing-fur-a3454806.html

Other urls found in this thread:

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844
twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/826674196461797376
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38811605
scotsman.com/regions/edinburgh-fife-lothians/leith-s-banana-flats-awarded-a-listed-heritage-status-1-4354561
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38816692
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BLACKED

Petition to allow Trump to make a state visit can be signed here

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/178844

I hope your gf does.

early morning bump

Morning, is this a dead thread?

Early is all, checked the catalogue and there wasn't one

twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/826674196461797376

Why the fuck does this sad act still talk and why the fuck is Nick Smegma in parliament? They should be beheaded in public for treason.

Also the board is getting slid like fuck since yesterday. Mixture of trolls and shills

It's almost like we would still have a trade deal with the United States even when Trump is no longer President!

>B-but he's a meanie!

Do you WANT BRITAIN TO DIE

I remember all of Obama's red lines.

>wake up
>white
>immediately in a good mood

My sentiment exactly. If Britain dies it means they can say "told you so" later. They would rather do that than put the effort in to MBGA

I'm hoping that Trump sends his military over here and gets rid of our government for us. They have absolutely no intention of carrying out a proper Brexit.

Easy votes. May is going hard on Brexit to win over UKIP supporters. Farron is going hard against Brexit to make up some remain voters after they were slaughtered in the last election

Yeah I noticed that, fucking Americans can they not contain their political bullshit for just one day? Annoyances.

But who is voting for them? I didn't vote for them? No one I know is voting for them? They need to go, they have to go back. It's annoying because they are going out of their way to sabotage our exit from the EU and then if we get fucked over they will be all like "HAR HAR HAR HAR WE TOLD YOU", even though they are the ones fucking it up.

Fuck sakes.

I expect them (lib dems) to make some gains at the next election. It was always a protest vote from mostly Labour supporters. Now Labour are telling people they have to get behind Brexit, and Tim's virtue signalling, it is bound to pick them up some of the younger voters

You are most likely correct, what went so wrong with our generation (I'm 27 assuming you're the same sort of age?)

Bit older, and I have friends in quite a few towns and cities across the country who are split on most issues, so where you are from effects things as much as age.

I live in a bellwether constituency, so opinion moves with the political tide round here. We went 57% on Brexit, and have a large Tory majority. In 2010 we had only a small Tory margin, so even through the coalition it was fairly accurate

>I expect them (lib dems) to make some gains at the next election.

they are unashamedly the 48% and dgaf

i don't agree with it but it is a simple message and people vote for simple messages

I will never wake up to the queen appointing Nigel Garage as the supreme leader of Britain for a period of 4 uninterrupted years to manage a high quality brexit.
Instead we have Alzheimer's ridden May, who can't negotiate what people think of her trousers let alone international deals. A 99p Stores Thatcher.

Theresa May is a sly little cow who has no intention of carrying out a proper Brexit.

I hate this country at times desu

Would rather have the poor mans Thatcher leading this than a bargain bin Corbyn, though.

I'll predict right now Libs take 25 seats at the next election

If we don't get a proper Brexit, I'm considering leaving the country. I really hope it doesn't come to it because I love the country, but there's only so much shit I'm willing to take, and paying no more taxes to our government right now seems like a viable work around

May is as bad as corbyn. Career politicians rarely have had to face any real risks. The way brexit is managed requires the best people possible as they manage such a large risk. Honestly I don't trust corbyn or may and we should just stop brexit before it goes pear shaped, as it certainly will due to the people who are going to be conducting it. Perhaps I'm wrong.

I would leave this country and move to the US tomorrow if I could afford it.

Britain is not going to get any better. We all just have to accept that.

May's last speech did give me some confidence. She seems to understand that its the UK holding the cards and calling the shots. Have faith

Dont worry times will get much much worse before they get better.

We will answer your call when shit hits the fan in Europe.

Depends where you go. There are some really cheap housing in decent areas. Completely depends on what you want though. Luckily I have a wide skill set and with the work I've done recently I would be able to work from home in a rural area that is affordable and low on crime

To be honest, I haven't really looked into it that much but definitely one of the more gun-friendly states. No way I would live in somewhere like California.

Hopefully one day. It has actually gotten to the stage that I am ashamed to be British,

desu i think if not for brit/pol/ i'd support the deletion of Sup Forums

The anger would be amusing, and the userbase could always move off-site which would either help to de-reddit it or at least reduce crossposting from redditors.

14 year old American LARPers have a way of sucking away the spirit.

Can't Repel the Snell

we're fookin comin for ya nutall ya cunt

are you fags out yet its been like 7 months

>has 9 seats in the commons out of ~500
>government has absolute majority
>thinks anyone gives a fuck

Top kek

It really is a containment board, though. There are a lot of laprers and underage, but there are also a lot of oldfags that would have left Sup Forums years ago if it wasn't for the creation of pol. Deleting pol would turn all the other boards into a shitfest before the traffic dies down.

The deletion of Sup Forums would be even funnier to some extent. That's the day the internet would realise Sup Forums itself is a containment site, opening Pandora's Box if you like

what is the reasons behind turning him away from a state visit?

my step father says he read some shit where it says he'll embarress the queen because he liked Kate's tits or wanted to fuck Diana or some shit
but i checked the site and and showed none of that, just a "he's a sexist and bigot meanie".

i honestly dont know if this is true or not, but i feel like it's bullshit and my step dad is blowing smoke out his arse.

also, he seems to think Trump has been trashing Merkal as a currency manipulator, but i've seen none of that anywhere.
is this smoke as well?

We're never actually going to get out.

Defend this.

I've never liked the containment board argument. Sup Forumsharbour showed that
1. Even the pre-Trump types couldn't take a joke and would immediately assume it was a conspiracy by moot (who had been cucked) to impose feminism #gamergate #gamergate #gamergate, instead of a mix of an ill-thought-out joke, and (probably) behind the scenes stress-testing.
2. In attempting to mount a counter-attack on other boards, they couldn't even reliably hold the comparatively slow and undermoderated [s4s]
Even if they work in the short term, they attract more undesirable posters in the long-term.

The total death could also be amusing, provided people didn't immediately find 7chan (wonder if that's still wordfiltered) etc and just caused hell elsewhere.

We had a small hiccup with a legal battle which means parliament has to vote on giving the PM power to get negotiations going and triggering article 50. That is happening today and although there will be some voting against it, it will pass through. Negotiations are expected for March, which could take up to 2 years.

But what will help to speed things up is a lot of countries have elections in the EU this year which will be their priority, trying to block THE ADL and French National, as well as the likes of Wilders that terrify them. So they will be sick of us distracting them by the end of the year which will go in our favour

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-38811605

>hahah he has funny hair!!11 like zlumpf!11!!!

Literally clickbait, now. That and the whole "Newsbeat" that is designed to appeal to what they think young shitskins will find interesting. Pathetic.

>BBC reduced to posting clickbait

this is just awful

How do you beady-eyed fucks not laugh uncontrollably whenever pic related talks?

Tell me your secret

It's purely a way to push the fringe agendas of the radical left as if it's somehow more mainstream and the accepted narrative. Their "bio" is:

>The BBC bureau on the internet. Reporting on what's being shared and asking why it matters.

Which groups use the internet for political "activism"? Is it the majority of people? Is it a significant number of people? Is it even a million people? Or half of that? Of course not. They don't even have to be British people - many of these "trending" articles come from black, ghetto areas within the U.S - it has no relevance here.

Yet these news stories are given near-top billing on the BBC News front page - enabling around a thousand left wing SJWs to dictate what the BBC reports as "trending" and "why it matters" - and the narrative is always presented unchallenged. And then - of course - you have articles like the one above which serves to promote nigger slang as somehow acceptable and attempts to glorify it.

It is actually a stunningly effective way to promote fringe ideas.

The BBC is the most watched news broadcaster in this country. They have been shilling really hard against Trump for a year now, spinning everything he says into subtly calling him racist etc. They basically made it sound like he just went full Hitler on Muslims, and the people that vote with their emotions and not with their brains are buying this shit up. There is a lot of shilling going on since Brexit

It's a state visit, so May asked Trump to visit on behalf of the Queen, so it's the Queen who has asked him to come and visit, not parliament. Pretty sure if the Queen had an issue with Trump she wouldn't have sent the invite immediately.

it is cool too hate on Trump

I watched the debate and this worthless bagpipe sack of a cunt called him dumpth in parliament. I want Scotland nukes and i want you to aim for me when you do it

Forgot pixels depicting cunt

Thanks for clarifying, was eagerly awaiting to see which cunt had made that statement

He's just so fucking disgusting and sleazy.

he's 55 years old, i doubt he has any interest in being cool

so it's bullshit.
fucking boomers falling for fake news

>scot
SNP are a waste of oxygen

Why does my nation have to act like such niggers. Without the crown we would have sank after trying to sell wool coats to jamaicans

Only fire can cleanse the land

>fucking boomers falling for fake news

It's mainly the younger generation from what I've seen. The same ones that are still crying about Brexit

Everyone mentioned in that post is a Tranny.

im getting closer and closer to full on advocating a full on anglo government purge

I don't have an issue with Scots, honestly I don't. I just don't like Sturgeon and Salmon, I think they are annoying and they just need to shut the hell up.

That's all, don't worry too much about banter, although stir posting is mandatory now.

it's really weird
he's a 9/11 skeptic but somehow doesnt believe the media is coordinated propaganda

Just seems the SNP are incapable of accepting an election vote.

>want another go at leaving the UK
>don't want to accept we are leaving the EU
>fuck drumpf not the US president

It's probably personal instead of attempting to be cool when it comes to Salmond.

Salmond and Trump were friends until they fell out because he wouldn't cancel windfarm developments off the coast of the golf-course.

And that's what worries me on the whole. A lot of people can't see how the media controls the narrative. People are buying into this "fake news" bullshit not realising that the real story here is that the media are currently in a war for who controls that narrative

this picture says more than anglo ever could

>one of Scotland's finest post war buildings

Explain yourself Scotcucks

scotsman.com/regions/edinburgh-fife-lothians/leith-s-banana-flats-awarded-a-listed-heritage-status-1-4354561

Personally, maybe. I've a minor respect for Salmond for two reasons:
1. He's the closest thing to a statesman Scotland's had since Dewar, and by extension the only leader who really warranted a Holyrood place. (Well, I mean, Labour treated it like the parish-council it was set up to be.) Counter-intuitively I feel he made devolution less annoying from 2007-2011.
2. Given the independence referendum and the need to throw everything the state had at him in the last few days, he's one of the few politicians I can assume for definite isn't a member of any dodgy childfucking rings or taking overt bribes.

My God Salmon is ugly and fat, he's like a fatter more boggly eye'd version of John Prescott.

I don't respect him, he's delusional and arrogant about it. If you're going to be delusional that's great, but don't act like a smug bastard when you're called out on your shit.

He just continues this smug self assuredness even though he gets BTFO.

DUDE
SHAKESPEARE FREE TRADE LMAO

At least the smugness makes it seem like he somehow believes what he's saying.

Nothing is more annoying than some PR-trained cunt going "No, I don't accept that, because the real argument is actually that this is the right thing to do for our long-term-economic plan delivering the northern powerhouse and ensuring a red white and blue brexit."
ARRRGH MAKE IT STOP, I'LL STIR IT JUST MAKE THE TELEVISION SHUT UP

I can't believe I voted for this faggot once

In fact, here is a prime example in the OP

>Cameron tried SJW tactics of getting Mail editor sacked for not falling into line with the Brexit narrative
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38816692

Even when faced with articles like this people will fail to see what s really going on. This is one story we know of because it's come out. What goes on behind the scenes that we don't know about will never be questioned by normies.

fucking hell lad, suprised you've got the nerve to admit that in these parts. We all fuck up sometimes, as long as we learn from it

Theresa May has a Vince Cable nose.

>Brutalism was a mistake

I used to believe the Farage literally Hitler meme of the MSM too.
But if you can't face up to and admit your mistakes you'll never learn from them 2bh lad.
Purple surge now.

Yeah, those two are poison, no idea how they hold office

>Rest of the week off work
>Due to getting wisdom teeth taken out and my job requiring me to talk to nerds

I think this is a good thing.

>I just don't like Sturgeon and Salmon, I think they are annoying and they just need to shut the hell up

Trust me, a lot of us Scots think that as well.

couple of weeks before I start my new job for me, so some comfy shitposting to be done user. Lets hope there's some happenings. Although I'm looking forward to all the tears after the vote later today

That's fucking disgusting, mate.

Didn't Scotland vote predominantly for leave though?

No you twat, literally the opposite
Fuck are you doing here when you don't know jack, mate

don't know whats worse, that or the "flower of Scotland" cap

Just noticed I said Leave instead of Remain
sorry about that

also
>le eternal burger

What planet are you on?

It was a mistake, I am already lashing myself for it though tbqh
meant Remain

Yeah, sorry about that. I noticed right after I posted that.

Easy lads, easy!

Oh please, the people who signed that petition HATE the Queen and Monarchy under any other circumstance

NO BAROSSO!

So is Brexit happening or not?

No, we called the whole thing off as some girl uploaded a video of herself crying about it on Youtube.

We'll find out later today.