Revelation is the ultimate redpill

The catholic church is the Whore of Babylon, and the beast of the earth is Islam. The blasphemous name of the beast is Allah and the antichrist will rise out of a Muslim empire.

And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.”

The whore will ride the beast and give to him power, the Pope promotes Islam and has claimed they worship the same God as Christians.

The Bible warns of beheading, and the quran calls for beheading of Christians.

Then I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was given to them And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony of Jesus and because of the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received the mark on their forehead and on their hand; and they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. Revelation 20:4

[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip." Quran 8:12

The beast will be a Muslim empire that will tear the flesh of the Catholic Church who promotes the Beast.

Here is a video from the official Vatican II YT page where the pope justifies Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=-6FfTxwTX34

There is no other spiritual power that fits the descriptions of world domination and murder than Islam, the quran even has a beast of the earth in its end times prophecy that is a good character and should be worshipped. The end times prophecies of the quran and the bible are polar opposites that clearly are a mirror of each other. Muhammad was the false prophet warned about in revelation. Watch for the rebuilding of the Temple and the rise of an Ottoman like empire.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@31.7781161,35.2359927,3a,75y,50.7h,83.61t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s-8doqEHEdBsM/WEMkkg2zRZI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/9KISL4N4vDskyRf3ltoO3mTb7am5SoGSACLIB!2e4!3e12!7i6000!8i3000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The mark of the beast is the acceptance of Allah and sharia law will be used to enforce worship of him or you cannot buy or sell. Blasphemy of the lord is the only unforgivable sin and can easily be enforced as to praising allah before every purchase. The Bible says Christians take on the Seal of The Lord in their Foreheads (in thought and belief) and their hands (their works and actions) when they worship the Lord. The mark is a spiritual mark, received when worshipping the false God that is Allah or Satan.

Look up the correlations between Islams end times and Christianity's. Christianity prophesied it 100% and Islam shills for antichristianity and being on the wrong side of the fence when the end comes.

The bible warns of a beast that resembles a Lamb but speaks like a dragon(Satan). This refers to a Jesus-like figure that is a false prophet, Muhammad. The beast will cause all to worship the Beast of the earth (Allah) and his image that speaks(Quran). Muhammad himself was unsure if his "divine" visions were from God or Satan. The Beast of the Earth will contain seven nations, an Islamic state of terror

In Islamic eschatology, the Mahdi (Arabic: ????, ISO 233: mahdi "guided one") is the prophesied redeemer of Islam who will rule for five, seven, nine, or nineteen years (according to differing interpretations)[1][2] before the Day of Judgment (yawm al-qiyamah / literally, the Day of Resurrection)[3] and will rid the world of evil.[4]

The bibles prophecies the antichrists reign to be 7 years

Worshiping allah is condemnation people

Catholicism is Jewish Jesuit diversion tactics led by Satan

>beast with seven heads and ten horns being ridden by the whore of Babylon

I think I've seen this anime

>The mark of the beast is the acceptance of Allah and sharia law will be used to enforce worship of him or you cannot buy or sell

Virtue Signaling perhaps?
Can't be anti-Islamic or you're a deranged bigot.

exactly. The preface of all this is happening right before our eyes, denying allah is socially unacceptable right now and gets you labeled a fucking racist

Quality thread.

So, what's to happen to us Orthodox Christians? Can we escape persecution and wait out the second coming? And when do you think this will happen?

wtf I hate the Catholic Church now, guess I'll just go protestant :^)

Did you know Google Maps has a 3d render of the 3rd temple on Temple Mount?

google.com/maps/@31.7781161,35.2359927,3a,75y,50.7h,83.61t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1s-8doqEHEdBsM/WEMkkg2zRZI/AAAAAAAAAaQ/9KISL4N4vDskyRf3ltoO3mTb7am5SoGSACLIB!2e4!3e12!7i6000!8i3000

No, go to Orthodoxy

I know you're being ironic but when you do realize that Catholicism is the whore (see image), be aware that the whore has daughters. These daughters present themselves in any protestant church that does not follow the doctrine of the Bible to the T.

we will get to a point where we are immune to alcohol and die in a mass suicide

the Bible says God will take care of us, we are his flock. It doesn't mean harm won't befall us, but that we are saved through Jesus Christ our Lord. Fear not is what He commands, hold fast to your faith and you shall be spared. The end may not happen for another 100+ years, but it could happen tomorrow. This thread is but a warning

Can someone explain the great schism? Is this when Satanism took over the papacy and Orthodox split from Catholicism?

So what of us who intentionally defean ourselves to Christ so that we can make hell on earth for Muslims?

I can't exactly turn the other cheek when I'm drowning infidels in a troth of their own families blood and guts before I let wild pigs feast on their flesh.

Bump.

I would think so. The birth of the Vatican II, the Council of Trent, the adding of the Apocrypha to the "Official" Catholic Canon, etc

God deems war necessary user, he separates war killings from murder, the number one goal of the Christian is to spread the gospel and bring others to the realization of Christ, be it through reason or emotion. Anything that impedes this is heresy naturally, there is no getting through to an Islamic terrorist, they have denied christ and worshiped the beast and their souls are dead, that is why they are susceptible to extremism in the form of suicide. Hatred is wrong, but defending your home and your loved ones from these evils is perfectly fine. Fight the good fight, spread the Gospel in a way people can relate to it. The largest problem today is that Christianity is falsely associated with low iq and general misunderstanding of the universe, being indoctrinated in us from youth (evolution and the big bang being taught in school) when there is much more evidence to a creation beginning than a naturalist point of view

Actually I'd like to rethink this.

I would say the Vatican has always been a place of evil, but the orthodoxy grew along side it and grew powerful through the Byzantine empire, but the Pope of that time was able to grow more powerful than the Byzantine and even eventually became the cause of its downfall. Does this sound right? My knowledge of this history is patchy.

thanks for the bumps, more would be appreciated in hopes that others open this thread and read the truth that is the gospel. Last time I posted it an ausbro claimed that he would be returning to Christianity after reading it and realizing the signs and general discord in our modern culture. Whether he was larping or not, it was worth it

I would say it sounds right, Popes of the past have claimed to be God himself and I'm sure you're aware of (((Papal infallibility))). The Catholic Church hated Luther for his 95 Theses because it brought to light they were abusing the fact that the Bible was not openly translated for all to read and they used the apocrypha without it being canonized to take money from citizens in exchange for "indulgences", payments for forgiveness

>antichrist will rise out of a Muslim empire

Mmm, but i heard antichrist will literally be a Jew.

Genesis 49:17
John 5:43

A Judean, not a Jew.

>Hatred is wrong
I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm just saying I really, really, really hate Muslims and if it came down to it I'd delight in torturing and exterminating every last one. If I made the last bit of life go out on the last Muslim, Satan himself may take me to the deepest pits of hell, as I would not hide from that judgement. I know what I speak of is Sin, but it is a sin I'd commit to keeping those who truly preach Christ safe from harm, and I would have avenged those who died fighting back the sacren hoards.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

sounds like Muhammad to me m8. As for the snake reference, that refers to liars and deceivers, clearly a Jewish quality but not only pertaining to Jews. Muslims doctrine literally demands that they deny Allah if it benefits them in the quest of Jihad

Here's one thing I don't understand about Christianity and Revelations. The End Times, The Rapture and all that jazz about Christ returning and ruling for a 1000 years. Well, don't we WANT that?

I mean, the Bible states 'this will happen', and the bringer of this change and all the good that comes after it will be brought by Islam/the Beast. These prophesies are dark and evil, but a great good comes after it. Does this Revelations Redpill mean accepting that Islam is going to win (at least temporarily)?

Also, what's this I hear about 'Israel's enemies will be defeated (e.g Syria, Iran, Libya etc)?

Sounds like war to me user. Godspeed and God bless

you need to start posting about how the catholic church invented Islam.

I want to suggest a book to you OP
Ivan Ilyin - Resistance to evil by force

Revelations is the most inconsequential book in the Bible.

It informs a Christian's actions not at all.

I use too fight hard against Christianity as a religion because I always associated it with catholicism. I always loved Jesus and everything in the sermon on the mount which I learned through Tolstoy but never understood why the church was so hypocritical to Jesus' teachings. I was also very science minded. I never realized that it wasn't just ignorance of Catholicism but by design it is that way. And I never realized that the field of science is mostly an engine for political agenda. True ignorance is not a matter of lack of knowledge about this or that subject but it's a lack of being able to make connections between events and the observer, and that's something that can't be taught because each observer will have his own point of view on the matter.

Thank you for sharing this!

It sadly does, user. And of course we want it, but I personally don't want to be in the midst of tribulation and its horrors. Islam is already winning all over the world and there's nothing me or you can do about it. Look at Europe, look at how hard its shilled for in America while Christianity is talked down upon. It's on its way to acceptance above Christianity at an alarming rate, none shall be persecuted more openly and harshly than the ones that come in Christ's name

To protect Christians and Christianity is one thing, but seeking vengeance is another entirely.

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

>catholic church is the Whore of Babylon
>this meme again

No, I don't have time for this shit this morning.

Whoa.
Long form double 46's preceded by a 4.
4 + 1 + 1 = 6.
The 4 became a 6 and in so doing, another 46 is there.
Triple 46's.
4 + 6 = 10
10 reduces to 1

Interestingly enough, it can also become a different expression of numbers that still supports it and follows along with the current understanding of Thoth.

Just thought I'd break that down for you anons.

>antichrist when?
when the Jews rebuild their temple in Jerusalem and enthrone him as universal god-king

>can we escape persecution?
2-Timothy 3:12

>can we wait out the bad-times of antichrist rule?
You can wait it out in Russia and the slovic lands. I remember reading that the godless soviet powers were basically for the (Orthodox) Russians the rule of the antichrist -- somehow because they already went through it they will not be subject to the global antichirst rule, which in any case will only last 3.5 years, whenever that happens...

>Does this Revelations Redpill mean accepting that Islam is going to win (at least temporarily)?
Indeed it does.

Revelation 13:5-7

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

No problem. Of course I am but a man and not a prophet, but this is the only thing I can make sense of out of the prophecies, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels that it is approaching, just look at our current culture.. Godless.

Thank the Lord that you have been blessed with a logical mind user, people like me and yourself can see this evidence as irrefutable. Science has too many holes, the theory of evolution is a bust (I have a few posts on this matter saved if someone would like to see them), and degeneracy is openly accepted like never before and is causing the downfall of our world

They can shill all they want, I KNOW Islam and it's adherents are evil. People want to defend it? They want to slander Christianity? Go ahead. That just means more room in Heaven for the saved and more souls for the devil to suck on.

Actually, that's another point I want to address. Should I be 'smug' like that? Or should I want to save people? Turn them away from darkness or let the devil take them? Even if I don't particularly like them, e.g. lefties or globalists?

Please. I just want to be fucking redpilled on religion. I have been raised "Catholic". I have Christian friends trying to convince me their religion is true, and Muslims trying to convince me of theirs.

Please, I can tell the end of days are near, I just want to know who I can pray to. I have loved ones & friends yet I feel so fucking lonely.

>sounds muhammady
But he's addressing the Jews when he says it.

>snakes
Read it in context from the beginning of Gen 49. It's Abraham's end-times prophesy for each of the tribes. He is in a veiled way saying that antichrist will rise from the tribe of Dan.

being condescending and smug usually pushes people further from acceptance, so publicly I wouldn't. Privately, its near impossible to not revel in the fact that you personally know the ultimate truth in the universe, its a fantastic and euphoric feeling

would recommend it to you too user, as the book is a response to tolstoy

It is indeed wonderful to know that our/my side is the righteous one and that, in the end, we will win everything. If people want to join us/me, they can go ahead, but usually I ask them if they are religious, they say no and I move on.

Islam claims to be from the tribe of Ishmael, Abraham's son user

I'll tell you this from someone that has been an atheist, a deist, and has studied the Bible (specifically end times) in depth. I went to a Christian private school while being a nonbeliever, its only 4 years out of high school do I realize how perfect and true it all was. Buy a Bible, KJV for the most literal translation and NIV for the most easy to read and understand. If you have any questions, you can contact me by email at [email protected]. That offer goes for anyone that has questions regarding Christianity, but I assure you that Jesus Christ is the way to the one true God

When growing up. The illusion given to me is that mankind had already learned most of everything. But now I'm starting to discover that more than half the things I knew were lies. And the evidence for those lies, once you stop believing in the stories they teach you in school, once you stop believing in someone just because they have authority, then the world opens up, and the things you once thought were true now suddenly become clearly false. And the only thing that made them true is because you trusted someone that your parents told you to trust, that your government told you to trust, what science told you to trust. Once that veil is lifted and you trust no one you can see for yourself what is true.

The most important thing to do in situations like that is to try to live Christ like. Live in a way that its an example, be a walking testimony to the truth. People will see it in you, something different than themselves and the others they see. When they begin to question what it is about you that's special, that's when you know youre on the right path to spreading the truth

I'll get it. Thank you.

This is true. A huge reason why I'm a believer in cultural marxism, to an extent

Put it this way, user. The globalists rape children (e.g. the Catholics). They engage in demonic rituals (e.g. Spirit Cooking, Bohemian Grove). These people are not worshiping a loving God, not at all.
Basically, if you want to be redpilled on religion, just look at which religion isn't worshiping evil, objective evil like murder/money/rape etc.Huh, would you look at that, it's Christianity. Funny.
Not to mention Christianity has the most sources you can read about, e.g. translations of the Bible, friends/acquaintances you can ask about it, so just ask more questions (not to me, I'm not a theologian) and you'll get better answers.

Will look into it, thanks user