youtube.com/watch?v=7ZmlRtpzwos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtBZvl7dIu4
youtube.com/watch?v=7YOZeK7vzwo
youtube.com/watch?v=u_W96wCck7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pisswater why do americans have such shitty beer

White man pushes through hardship to fullfil a dream. It's a good commercial

kek what was that one beer company that did the terribly received add with amy schumer

also
>implying this EVER happened

Agreed.
#PissWater
indeed. I'm not really a beer drinker
Butt this shit is the official drink of trailer parks everywhere.

Who cares.

shit like bud is fully intended to be drank like water.

How about we post the story of the brothers that bombed that marathon about how they came into the country, endured hardships and then decided to enrich everyone?

>Budweiser (((Canada)))

America has the best beer in the world by far.

Also how many Trappist breweries does England have again?

America has both the best and the worst food in the world and it's up to the individual consumer to sort through it. I've never had a Bud. My last beer was a Bell's Two Hearted.

>shit like bud is fully intended to be drank like water.
By full blown alcoholics morning, noon and night. Total shit.

Didn't those morons learn from the Seth Rogen and Amy Schumer ads?

>white person suffering discrimination
Pretty sure Leftists are more mad about this than we'll ever be.

Unfortunately the version on the regular Budweiser channel has even more views

Keep in mind, America has the biggest and best craft beer culture in the world. We have the most shitty beers on earth and some of the best beers on earth. Big country m8.

>implying behind prowhite immigration is bad

Fuck off CTR shill

dirty potato niggers

> I've never had a Bud. My last beer was a Bell's Two Hearted.

Wow bud that's wicked cool. Want to tell us about all the elite black metal you listen to next? Hobo, certainly don't eat and shit fast food burgers either I bet! Only CRAFT burgers!

I certainly don't drink the big corporate beers. tons of micro breweries where I live. I agree, it's piss water.

>being this unable to understand propaganda

The point of the commercial is to say that "Hey, many white ancestors of the U.S. suffered through a lot just to get here too--just like the Syrians today! What now, racists?"

>is the official drink of trailer parks everywhere.
So is water and YOUR favorite beverage. What now brown cow?

The people who are responsible for this hate whites so much that they will sabotage their sales and brand just in order to stick it to the proles who consume their swill.

They just lost their entire consumer base.

Budweiser is shit.

I prefer Fat Tire and Guinness myself, and Leinenkugel makes a good summer shandy.

I'm guessing some sjw yuppie marketing executive is about to get fired for not considering:

a) Liberals, sjws and other leftists look down on Budweiser as some low-brow trailer trash drink

b) The demographic that make up the majority of Budweiser drinkers include low-brow trailer trash types

c) Most of Budweiser-drinking demographic also tend to hold conservative anti-immigration views

Basically shot themselves in the foot for no good reason

your shitty hipster craft beer is owned by mega corps all you really think your beer is better than European beer or british beer in the world of beer American is pleb tier

Bud Light and Budweiser is kill

Their sales have been in the shit for years.

2016 brought young adult dude cool culture lmao shills sponsoring them failing miserably.

This is the final nail.

Maybe budweiser was thought it was a good opportunity to break that image?

>alcohol is haram

hops also messes with your T

take that back ya wanka

You'd think they would learn from the Amy Schumer/Seth Rogan debacle.

Why do people conflate European immigrants with third worlders?

Who cares

Only a few of them. Though now the mega corps are buying up some of them and also putting out their own lines of faux craft beer.

Yet we still have a good number of medium sized brewers and local smaller "craft brews" as I guess is the buzz word for them.

Then:

>"HEY, LET'S MAKE AN ELECTION-THEMED AD CAMPAIGN WITH 2 JEW UBER-LIBERALS WHO OPENLY SAY THEY HATE CONSERVATIVES, THAT'LL BE GREAT!!!"

Budweiser loses 4% share in the market almost immediately, profits drop, campaign declared a disaster.

Now:

"MAYBE THAT LAST CAMPAIGN WAS A MISTAKE, LET'S TRY AGAIN WITH PUSHING OPEN. ORDERS DURING THE SUPERBOWL, I BET THIS TIME IT'LL BE BETTER!!!"

Holy fuck, we really have crossed into a timeline where for the first time, corporations and Jews are both willing to destroy the,selves just because they hate conservatives.

We've won, lads.

The only one I see ads for on TV that I drink is Sam Adams.

Also, I've gotten into mead. Though that's almost more a dessert wine or liquor.

I haven't had Budweiser in forever. If I even drink piss water, it's Miller or something else cuz I didn't have time to grab a better beer. Also, I'm not gonna watch the Superbowl either. The NFL isn't interesting anymore and ONCE AGAIN the Pats are in it. Plus the halftime shows and ads aren't good anymore.

They are right. America is made out of hard working european immigrants

>Budweiser

Sorry, but it's just "bud". The full name is for non-dogshit beer.

We only send you worst

youtube.com/watch?v=HtBZvl7dIu4

most of them are owned by mega corps but just pretend there a small craft beer fucking fags I once saw a American sniff a beer like a fine wine I wanted to punch them why cant you just admit your beer is shit everyone else knows it

Anyone see that new Ben Affleck movie, Live By Night? Who the fuck makes a blue-pilled gangster movie? Just a total piece of shit movie.

>Leinenkugel

Fuck yes!

my favorite form of alcohol desu

>Poisoning your body with piss water booze.

>Poisoning your mind with this SJW crap.

by morning comments will be disabled and likes rigged.

Hardly matters. All the SJW commercials will be forgotten after the fucking horror show Lady Gaga puts on. We're talking literally raping a Trump doll with a strap-on kinda stuff.

Diluted urine

Just San Diego you Limey. We have great independent beer labels. So does Texas.

Thanks user
I had no idea where this video was
Now the official video can be disliked also

*Just come to SD

>getting triggered by a commeracial
Man you guys are pathetic

oy vey da goyim must remember their past

you know you've fucked up when budweiser is calling you out on your shit

righties pay attention

youtube.com/watch?v=7YOZeK7vzwo

1. Budweiser is one of the worst beers around.

2. This commercial implies there was some kind of anti-German immigration sentiment in like, the 1800's or something. This needs citation.

3. I'm going to continue boycotting Budweiser, but now I'm going to do it because of this commercial instead of because I hate it.

Is a Muslim going to make a beer with an explosive flavor?

>man immigrates legally and finds success in a different country
>man immigrates legally
>legally

>budweiser
KEK

Nobody drinks this shit

you'd be surprised

Because it's obviously better. I'm sorry that bud is so close to the quality of your beer that you mistook it for one of our real ones

>white man

What are they trying to say?

Um, Jews have been pushing liquor into culture for decades, Henry Ford talks about it in detail in his book "the international Jew" You dont remember the non stop Budweiser commercials with ((((Seth Rogen)))) and ((((Amy Schumer))))??

Why are they doing this?
Do they not understand the only people who drink Budwesier are pretty much right wing conservatives?
Didn't they try some shit like this during the election with Seth Rogen and Amy Schumer? Didn't they learn when that backfired horribly and their stock and sales plummeted that they should fuck off?

See. I get that. I get it. Go to America. Land of opportunity. Work hard. Strive. Everyone has to do it. Everyone should have the opportunity

I get it.

But the problem is its a politically motivated commercial for beer when youre just trying to watch a fucking ball game. I just want to watch the Pats destroy the Falcons, I dont want an alcoholic jew shoving a proimmigration agenda down my fucking throat.

That is why I downvoted this video fellow plebbits. Thanks for the upboats. Xd

There was ant german sentiment, you illiterate. And for good reason.

Real rednecks don't drink budweiser anymore anyway, since it's not brewed in America.

It's amusing that their primary consumer base will likely be disgusted at this political move and go for local craft beer since that would mean drinking all American beer and helping out locally. As a result, those people will finally admit that Budweiser is crap beer since any basic craft beer is better.

This ad will likely bite Budweiser's ass. Unless Budweiser is trying to encourage people to buy their faux craft beer.

As if a frenchman could tell the difference

guess we have to shoah (((budweiser))) too

more fags are up voting than down voting

Anyone who watches sports or drinks alcohol in the current year deserves what he gets.

>krautfag comes halfway around the world to pollute the new world with his pisswater

that nativist was right, we dont want him here

Spoken like a true NEET living in the middle East

I don't think you can even buy it here. If you can, I haven't seen it anywhere.

You Americans think you have the best everything. Every cafe and restaurant in New York claims to have the "best pizza", or "best burger", or god forbid, "the best coffee".

Your coffee is fucking undrinkable and I cringe every time I watch Twin Peaks.

Two Hearted? The one with the fish on it? Looks like shit. Too much to pay for possibly shit beer. I'll stick to my Shiner.

>kek what was that one beer company that did the terribly received add with amy schumer
That was bud too.

>owned by mega corps
Lol no.
I'm on a first name basis with a lot of local brewers.

A lot of them are immigrants, ironically.

They're doing it because the biggest beer-drinking demographic in the country is 18-24. I mean, Probably a large part of their current customer demographic is boomers, who are dying off now, possibly from drinking too much Budweiser.

As a Southerner I can tell you that the usual stereotype of rednecks and Budweiser is not really true. Most of the rednecks I know drink cheaper beer than that - Natural Light, Schaeffer, budget beer. I think Budweiser has lost a lot of customers and is now trying to present to the college market, which of course is libtarded as fuck.

bud is literally gassable-tier atm

how the mighty have fallen
youtube.com/watch?v=u_W96wCck7U

>shooting on your entire preexisting consumer base to appeal to a group of people who probably didn't like your product in the first place.

Nice one guys

This. This forever and ever. Good on ya lad.

-Black and Tan in the Commonwealth.

Well, what we do have is certainly better than anything to be had in your non nation. The fact that you're too stupid to find the good stuff is evidence of that

>Being this butt hurt
If it mages you feel better the train why a lot of micro brewing took off was immigrants want to taste actual beer.

Prohibition destroyed American beer.

m8, we've got enough "good stuff" to know never to bother with American beer.

It's the same shit as heineken and stella.

I think what we are witnessing is millennials uncharged of marketing and old CEOs being fed propaganda that millennials are the hope demographic they need to capture only many of these liberals are out of touch and think all millennials are attracted to Jon Stewart tier bullshit one way politics.

Trailer parks don't drink Budweiser. Keystone is more suited for a trailer park.

Great commercial except where the white man has to endure hardships when he arrived here. We all know that every privileged Irish Man got a cotton plantation once they got off the boat on Ellis Island.

>m8, we've got enough "good stuff"
Well, I doubt that. Only Aussies I've met loved Fosters and other pissbeers.

>Bro do you think I put in too much hops?
>Nah man. *rips bong* Better add more hops.
Craft beer is trash. Someone needs to let hipsters know over-hopped IPA isn't the only fucking beer on earth. No wonder there are so many emasculated numales today, they drink enough estrogenic hops to sterilize an elephant.

people still drink budweiser? gross

KEK

Not a single Aussie drinks Fosters (most bottle'os won't even stock it). Isn't owned by an American company now? Fucking KEK