This Is So Powerful

Wow....

I would take this more seriously if youre not an Australian. Dont you have an Emu Warlord to feed? :)

>travel=muslim ban
saudi muslims and british muslims, and french muslims and any muslim from any place not in those destinations can immigrate.
>kick out hispanics
still waiting on those deportation squads
>rough up black protestors
show me the leftist (((protest))) that hasn't transformed to rioting in the last 4 years

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes

OY VEY, THIS ALL SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING MY BUBBIE SAID BEFORE ABOUT THE SHOAH!!!

im anglo-american

my ancestors built this all so i have nothing to worry about

>round up all the Hispanic immigrants

He literally never said this. Why do libs always conveniently leave out the "illegal" part?

IT'S ANUDDAH SHOAH!!!

I'll be glad if he gets to me, means I don't have to deal with lefties anymore. I'll get sweet relief in death.

>everything i dont like is a nazi!!!1!
Is this the (you) you were looking for? ;)

>cropping out Occupy Democrats

Nice.

You might not care if another plane crashes into a building, because you weren't in the plane. And you might not care if Donald Trump says he's going to roundup up all illegal hispanic immigrants, because you're not one. And you might not care if Donald Trump says it's OK to rough up black terrorists, because you're not one. And you might not care that Donald Trump wants to get rid of fake news "journalists", because you're not one.

But think about this. If he keeps going and he actually is the president, he will protect you, and you better hope there is no way back.

>ftfy

Because it's boring

Wow.........

wow trump is literally hitler

The Moors enslaved my ancestors and sold them off into slavery. Muslims invaded and conquered half of Europe, killing millions of people under a reign of terror that lasted nearly a millenia.

Fuck Islam, fuck muslims, and fuck you for posting this.

wow what a powerful picture!
instead of going out and making a difference they make this dumb comic
so powerful...
so moving....
is drumpf dare i say btfo?

>generalizing this hard

Illegal immigrants must apply to come in legally. The US as a whole does not benefit from allowing squatters rights for citizenship. That's the fastest way to turn the US into Mexico 2.

A small portion of Muslim immigrants will be kept track of due to the risk of them working for ISIS. The bulk will not, and it is temporary in nature.

Black protesters seem to think it's alright to rough up innocent people, destroy airports, and generally cause mayhem because their candidate didn't win. If they want to be treated like civilized people, they can start by acting within the confines of reason.

Trump wants to expand the media sphere to where it isn't being hoarded by a few, leftest organizations who feel like they have exclusive rights to distort information to fit their viewpoints.

wait, so this guy thinks trump will ban everyone until there's no one left in america?

Sorry to break it to you but Dohnald never said anything like that.

Strict migration laws were made after this exact date in America.

Ellis Island closed its doors a very long time ago, long before Donald Trump had political aspirations.

Open door immigration stopped in the 1950s.

no, i'd join him

Yes. And? Was that just an information that Donald never said that or do I miss here something?

Captcha: Check every sign "it was a NPD sign"