The bay area is one of the most hypocritical places politically

The bay area is one of the most hypocritical places politically.
>liberals who claim to care about the middle class
>muh 99%
>muh black lives matter
>muh equality
When it comes to the middle class, unless you already live in the bay area, you can't afford to move to the bay area. No one there gives a shit about anybody.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqHrTtvFFIs
youtube.com/watch?v=k4gb9Tu0At4
meetup.com/East-Bay-Futurists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

Thats pretty much every major western city. Very liberal 'we are the 99%' but is completely unaffordable for anybody of any race unless they're super rich.

>live in the Bay Area
>middle class
Your argument weak
>hypocritical
Now we are talking
We have this in spades
So does everywhere though

It's fine. There's homeless heroin addicts living in tents right outside the doorstep of my 3,200/month 1 bedroom apartment.

Earthquake when?

I live in the bay area.
We need more openly conservative people here.

Hopefully soon.

Anyone here around Berkeley and want to meet up on the weekend in a non-partisan setting?

Too many IT&colledge cucks there.

San Francisco checking in.

It's a fucking nightmare. All the free shit the dindus, crackheads, and illegals get is ridiculous.
Violent crime is getting worse and worse each year. Also niggers and illegals from east bay coming over to rob people.
Liberalfags from all over the bay drive in to protest on weekends and fuck shit up for people that work and live here.
Bitches crying about white privilege when this place is all Asian privilege the fuck out.
It's a fucking nightmare.

>It's a fucking nightmare. All the free shit the dindus, crackheads, and illegals get is ridiculous.
Something something don't feed stray animals
>Violent crime is getting worse and worse each year. Also niggers and illegals from east bay coming over to rob people.
see: Richmond
>Liberalfags from all over the bay drive in to protest on weekends and fuck shit up for people that work and live here.
something something wasteful something climate change
>Bitches crying about white privilege when this place is all Asian privilege the fuck out.
Asians have higher procedural intelligence than whites, taking that into account are they unfairly privileged since I can't tell
>It's a fucking nightmare.
At least it's not boring

Honestly though, if anyone wants to meet up in Berkeley just say the word and I'll drop details.

This place is fucking crazy. San Francisco fucked up the game for the entire Bay Area because of its crazy ass rents

>tfw Oakland
>Niggers everywhere
>Police actually get off their ass and arrest and literally put restraining orders on niggers to force them out of the city, purely for the long-term financial gain
>Hipsters move into former nigger neighborhoods
>Price out remaining niggers
>Make neighborhood livable
>SF finally gets too expensive for the lesbians and teches
>Techies price out hipsters

They only gentrified the areas with easy access to San Francisco and nobody saw it fucking coming until it was too late.

Nowadays, the housing market out here is seriously cancerous. Even the most gentrified neighborhood still has a homeless element. Like in West Oakland, there are literally homeless people everywhere shooting up and smoking crack outside of six figure homes it's fucking crazy.

What makes matters worse is the women will fight for every disenfranchised person's right. Like you'll hear women clamor for homeless people's rights and refugee rights, but you ask her to open up her home, the bitch will look at you like pic related. The ultimate irony is that the bitch is most likely priced out the former family that used to live in her rented out duplex room.

I'd love to jump off that bridge

One of these days someone's going to start rigging up drones to chase the homeless away in progressively more violent ways.

Fuck off. I bet you weren't born or raised in SF. You're probably a transplant in the tech industry. Fucks like you are ruining the culture and vibrancy this city once had.

Who /Fremont/ here?

These
youtube.com/watch?v=xqHrTtvFFIs
We need them

Also, these would be sweet if they were real
youtube.com/watch?v=k4gb9Tu0At4

Thats the San Francisco I know.

>t.former bay area resident

pic related, literally this at City College of San Francisco.

Go to bed Ian

The vibrancy is a feature of up and coming cities, only a retarded fag would expect things to stay the same.

> What makes matters worse is the women will fight for every disenfranchised person's right. Like you'll hear women clamor for homeless people's rights and refugee rights, but you ask her to open up her home, the bitch will look at you like pic related. The ultimate irony is that the bitch is most likely priced out the former family that used to live in her rented out duplex room.

Yeah SF liberals are retarded. They go insane when anyone dares to say that they shouldn't have to walk around 15 homeless people sleeping on the sidewalk on their way to work.

The homeless /love/ San Francisco because the city tolerates them and they can prey on tourists for $$.

You just have to stick to the higher elevations. Get a place on California and you'll see zero homeless. This is precisely why the Tenderloin is an absolute fucking zoo. Nice and flat.

Uh, all that is what makes SF great, and it's been like that for as long as I can remember.

This city is fucking chaos it's got historic charm but still heart of the tech industry, small enough to stay cozy but big enough to get lost in. Best weather year round. Get paid like 2.0x what you would elsewhere and rent is only 1.5x more.

You occasionally see people try to ward off homeless people, but the shit is futile, honestly. They've been building tent cities and hobo communes all over Oakland and it's fucking gross. Our mayor is corrupt as she is fuckable and she won't make a move until a hobo literally shits on her front lawn.

This city really is a fuckin' liberal nightmare. The Bay Area is one as a whole.

> This city is fucking chaos it's got historic charm but still heart of the tech industry, small enough to stay cozy but big enough to get lost in. Best weather year round. Get paid like 2.0x what you would elsewhere and rent is only 1.5x more.

San Francisco is actually shit these days.

The amount of money you have to spend to live in a shitty old Victorian studio that's 500ft^2 and still have to be shouted at in public by homeless people almost daily....

There's a lot to love about it but I wouldn't live there again. I'd visit, but you have to be either stuck or retarded to live in the city these days.

Grew up here.
It's a shit hole and I fucking hate it.

Hence why we need anonymous drone strikes.

They'll very quickly be scared shitless and get the fuck out of dodge.

"The stories and information posted here are artistics works of fiction and falsehood."

As an SF-fag I'm seriously praying we get glassed MITHT-style.

Just Kim Jong Un our shit up, senpai

Nothing of value would be lost

End it all.

All I do is meet morally bankrupt people with a post modern ideology that whatever they are told they should be doing is an unironic plan for them to follow because they have nothing better to do

Sure people go to their esoteric jobs and get "rewarded" for whatever trivial value they add to the company

Sure people participate in the flavor-of-the-month outdoor fitness benefit, or regional concert socislization scheme

Sure people post on Snapchat, then Instagram, then maybe Facebook

The squidward/mad world png that everyone has seen sums life in the bay to a tee.

Don't move here.

Born and raised in the East Bay. It's astounding how much people pretend to care about other people, yet still won't do anything to help them, and how many people who don't need help pretend they do. It's a cycle where the ego is constantly fed but the id is starved, which puts these people into cyclical logic from which they can't escape.

You'll have people earning $200k annually tell you they would never vote for Donald Trump, even though they benefit from his policies in every way. Then they tell you they marched in the Woman's March. Then they give money to the local animal shelter but not the homeless shelter, or the local VA, or any other charity that helps actual humans. Then they buy $15 worth of Starbucks a day and make sure that it's in their Instagram.

I hate this place. I'm tired and high and ranting. I want to move to Texas but I know in my heart of hearts that I believe I'll move there and I'll find new friends and talk to people who think like me but the truth is I'll just be the same autistic, non-functioning idiot I am here.

Best option would have been to move to Sausalito in the 1940s.

berkeleyfag reporting in
let's go to bobby G's this weekend

I left 5 years ago.
Can confirm.

Also, yuppies destroyed Morgan Hill and turned it into a shitty Los Gatos 2.0, and tore down Taqueria de Jesus(Jesse's).

Yuppies need to be gassed even before the niggers.

I was gonna say Mudrakers Cafe at 1PM on Saturday

There's a fairly conservative group that meets there regularly which I sometimes attend

ok, it's a date
i'm tall and white with buzzcut

I'm gonna hire Craigslist nigger prpstitutes to go there and beat u up

I'll try to make it then
I haven't been in a while
Hope you enjoy the company of these folk:
meetup.com/East-Bay-Futurists/

There are blacks in SF? I though it was the Mexicans that were the problem?

Drove through Mission the other day. So much graffiti and litter everywhere

Why would we beat ourselves up?

lol this.

I live in SJ, I know people who are against Trump's immigration policies against Mexicans, yet will not ever go into Eastside San Jose.

That being said SJ is the best city in the Bay Area. Nice town, nice companies, increasing hot college girls, liberal leaning but not full on SJW-tier like SF.

Overall powerlevel of the group is pretty varied
Probably best to not reveal your own if you're the type who takes Sup Forums literally
The group appreciates diverse opinions as long as you communicate respectfully
Some of the regulars are based, if you're lucky they'll open up to you as a newcomer
Don't expect natsoc but do expect serious redpill from about half the people there

>San Francisco
WE WERE EUROPEANS N SHIET

Is it true that the underlying problem in the US is that there are build not enough different sizes of houses?

That keeps the lower classes away until you get down to homeless level

>this thread

Thank God I'm a poorfag born and raised in NYC. Thank you rudi Giuliani and your pseudo fascism where homeless people are non existent even in working class neighborhoods and Jamal is still afraid of the nypd.

(((Diblasio))) is surely but slowly changing that though.

HAHHAHA Seattle is even gayer than you san fran!

so just remember guys. and girls. Seattle and san francisco are literally in a constant competition, on who can waste more tax paying dollars on crackheads and homeless, WONT create jobs for these people. And always try to out do each other in who is more gay! who has more trannies, and who loves muslims more and hates christians the most!

Went to SF in 2014. Half the city was a chink colony. There were literally a few times when my cousin and I were the only white people walking down the street. It's a shame too, because the city itself is unbelievably gorgeous.

Got family in both SF (right on Castro) and in Burlingame.
The homeless problem is seriously out of control, I was blown away when I first walked down Market st.
Also, Tenderloin needs to be gentrified like hell, I accidentally walked in that shithole one day, and it was like walking into the shittiest part of Alabama.
Apart from that, the city is stunning.