It's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country

>It's just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country.

>Because you'd be in jail.

The moment the election was won.

Not really. The election was won the moment Trump promised the return of manufacturing jobs (impossible; they were automated away) and Hillary failed to offer any alternative for the affected workers (such as subsidized retraining programs).

You can go on about all sorts of scandals, identity politics, foreign policy, Russia, whatever. The election was decided by Midwest manufacturing.

mic drop.

obammer never issued any clinton pardons ... so there's that

Only suburban retards voted for drumpf. City people all voted for Hillary.

>city people aren't retarded

Have to agree.

I had a bunch of extended family over to watch that one. The room blew up the moment he dropped that one liner. My one cousin who can't hold his liquor worth a shit laughed so hard he started crying, then started actually crying.

There are still plenty of manufacturing jobs. Problem is that Paco and Jose in mexico got them.

Fun fact: shithole country of mexico's main exports are cars and electronics

>votes of marxists, illegals and niggers
>counting

why don't you just come right out and say black people, that's what you mean right? black people voted hillary? fucking racist.

Mexico got them because Mexico can do the manufacturing cheaper (until eventually even Paco and Jose get automated).

It's just business. You can't legislate away basic economics. Trump will try, but his hamfisted tariffs and free trade denialism will have its cost passed down to American citizens.

he's a funny guy. They should replace all politicians with funny people.

>nearly two month old bait-turned meme

please stop embarrassing us

I feel like Ghostbusters 2016 was the moment trump won the election. Like, that was the final straw when average people saw that the media would bullshit you directly to your face no matter how big the lie as long as it moved their social agenda.
I'm fucking around but I'd love to see Patton oswalds face if it were proven true.

It's as simple as this.

Breads and circuses. What politician does it better than Trump, no one.

Its not just business koalafucker, ever heard of trade tariffs set to protect homegrown businesses and commerce? jesus fuck go kill yourself faggot

Trade tariffs are passed down to the local citizens in the form of increased prices of goods. Thinking that trade tariffs are a good thing or in any way productive betray a typical 'wealth is zero-sum' style of Luddite thinking.

I recommend learning some basic economics friend.

TACTICAL NUKE INCOMING

+420
STUMPED

CENTIPEDE

CTR as usual

>being this new unironically

NO MATTER HOW MUCH FAKE NEWS DAMAGE CONTROL YOU TRY TO DO

YOU

STILL

LOST

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA