Enough? heck it looks like it

apperantly my country has had enough finally? i thought this day would never come, cause it seems like the goverment has not only stopped taking in people more rapidly and lowered the number of asylum seekers from 162 877 too 28 939 also they seem to have started sending people back to their sand nigger countries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/SwedishArmedForces
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/ny-rikssvenska-lanseras
archive.is/5dY1r
expressen.se/nyheter/longread/asyl/siffror/vantan/
youtube.com/watch?v=EscvKMOK_5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heres hoping they dont all get sent here
25k is reasonable, and i have no issues with syrians
Its the non syrians that seem to be the issue

Congrats sweden, hope not all is lost

Too little too late.

The heads of politicians and the (((media))) are still going to have to roll.

>28 939
28 939 too many.

>25k is reasonable, and i have no issues with syrians
It's not. If you think it's reasonable you can take them.

I take that back. The only reasonable number is negative.

apperantly they were sending back a shit tone of afghanistans to their own country, like jesus it actually feels like this country is gonna be great again, were even gonna start having the army again, people under 18 is gonna be forced to do army training. Im so happy

>training with three cucks and a hijabi
>the hijabi is the only competent one

youtube.com/user/SwedishArmedForces dont know if your gonna understand alot but here you go

You clearly dont understand the secularist nature of Syrians

I thought almost none of your rapefugees were from syria?

>western europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
>malmö
the danes can have that shit pile of a city lul

It's a joke right?

Syrians are a bunch of degenerate parasitic rapists. Kill them all t b h.

Syrians aren't that bad desu. Lots of them are either Christian or from Aleppo, of which at least 70% was "progressive". Problem is that most asylum seekers aren't Syrians or part of minorities in high risk countries.

They are not Swedish, i.e. they have to go back.

All non-Nordics have to go back.

That includes you then.

Isn't it too late for Sweden?

Once you go black, you cant take that back.

>Syrians aren't that bad desu. Lots of them are either Christian or from Aleppo

Christian syrians are still criminal as all hell, they just don't claim to do it for their moongod.

Wait, what the fuck? Why would brown people not be sent to another white person's country?

>Syrians aren't that bad

Has nothing to do with it. It's not our problem, stop fucking up the demographic of Europe because you're too soft.

>Stockholm politics makes Malmö go to shit
>People blame Skåne, the bastion of cultural conservatism for some retarded reason.

No bully.

Coup time
Join a group

The only reason we have less asylum seekers is because less people are coming here

We are obliged to process every asylum application let them stay here in the meanwhile so that number is absolutely useless

and the army training is only for a few percent

There are some good ones yes but they aren't generally the ones out for gibmedats. The good ones outside of Syria are very few and far between. Most of the good ones are in Syria and in government controlled areas still or dead unfortunately. I talked to one on here for a long time who I verified and I've been following the Syrian civil war for its duration.

It won't be 25k

"Finally, I can relax again".

Isn't that all you care about, OP?

Guess what, it's the reason you won't.

>people think Trump will only save america
>the last chance for whites everywhere
>european flame is stirring

He truly is the god emperor. Take back what's yours Sven, before all is lost. Done what needs to be done.

dont you wish one day you could wake up and they were all deported over night.

Bwahahshahah

> lowered the number of asylum seekers from 162 877 too 28 939
No, you didn't.
162k came in 2015.
Another 29k came in 2016.
That isn't lowering the number. It simply means the number who came in 2016 are fewer than the ones who came in 2015. The number is still extremely high.
Also, this has nothing to do with Sweden, considering the borders are closed throughout Europe, and it's much more difficult to more freely around Europe as a refugee.

And if you want a comparison, Norway only got 2500 refugees in 2016.

>And if you want a comparison, Norway only got 2500 refugees in 2016.
I meant 3500.

really you should be taking more refugees, don't let the nazis here convince you otherwise !

the eternal swede, everyone

It pretty much comes down to who left Syria as I put here If you follow things closely you start to see that most of who left the country should legitimately be called shitskins. Then you have others who burned passports and said they were syrian or bought fake passports. The true Syrians are still in Syria, under Assad and supporting him.

Notice how any story you see about him being tolerant slips in the words "regime" "dictatorship" etc. This is all planned.

Sweden, here comes Canada!

have you been to sweden?
i dont think people know how rapidly the niggers are disepearing i can actually hear swedish being talked more then fucking click clack african nigger

>check mobile network
>VIRGIN
kek

Now we just have to deport the muslim "citizens"

>he thinks that the same government that has been fucking him over for years will now safe him

stay retarded. you're already lost

sage

these ones are the cancer leftist's that live in their magical lil bubble thinking that taking in rapefugees in is a good thing, the worst part is that these ones are the one sitting in stockholm having power. Soon SD will prevail and then immigrants will be deported in rapid speed, nigger free sweden 2019???

fuck that you dont live here, the people dont want rapefugess, its the goverment that does this too us, next election the people will change sweden to the better

Learn to read, you fucking cuck.

The Swedendemocrats are another establishment party but with more credibility, if you think Sweden will ever return to what it was democratically you are wrong, the issue is often not the recently arrived ones but rather the second generation, and they are Swedish citizens and can't be sent out according to international law.

Hope it's true swedenbro. It's sad to see sweden go down like that. not only culturally but also financially.

>25k is reasonable, and i have no issues with syrians
Its the non syrians that seem to be the issue

Exactly, many of these refugees aren't even refugees but opportunists abusing western hospitality and altruism, it's actually shameful to keep calling them that and it diminishes people who are actually fleeing war.

Reminder that none of this matters unless you deport ALL muslim invaders from your country.

but most of the people searching for asylum havent even gotten swedish citizenship.

"This is a big country, look down there, plenty room for refugees."
Sorry, dude, your politicians are morons

>"This is a big country, look down there, plenty room for refugees."
>Sorry, dude, your politicians are morons
Have to agree with you.
It's absurd how many they are recieving, incredible how even the left can be so blind to how that changes sweden dramatically, not exactly the biggest country in the world so the changes happen much faster than larger nations such as germany. And just look at the problems germany is having.. Sweden trying to take in so many is nuts. Rather they should ask the 57 majority muslim nations in the world to take them in, if they won't even take them why should sweden?

Morons? No. They intentionally want to murder every Swede, without exaggerating.

I just told you, the recently arrived ones aren't the issue in comparison to the second generation. You can get rid of the ones without Swedish citizenship, but what will they do with the ones that do have Swedish citizenship as they're born in Sweden, but to immigrant parents. They speak their broken swedish and hang out in your detoriated neighborhoods? These are the more active criminals over the recently arrived ones, the second generation also identifies more with their cultural roots than the first generation, these will be the radicals that don't assimilate. The Swedendemocrat solution is "assimilation" - But they won't, and not much will really change. If Sweden wants to be somewhat white again, you will have to act drastically. Unfortunately.

How stupid are you, there is already a million of them here and they breed FAST, this is a drop in the sea

do you think 2017 will be a good year friend?

>Morons? No. They intentionally want to murder every Swede, without exaggerating.

If someone would've told me 10 years ago that this mass migration would happen and be allowed i would have laughed at them and said no way. Sometimes i want off this ride or whatever this nightmare is that we're unwilling participants in. I hope the best for you swede bro that you can be able to turn things around.

Reinfeldt did it because he is in love with capitalism and it won't work without a lower class

Notice every immigrant is pregnant or have a newborn baby in the background.,

svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/ny-rikssvenska-lanseras

>Reinfeldt did it because he is in love with capitalism and it won't work without a lower class
Are you sure about that, sweden did just fine without a "lower class" before.
>he's in love with capitalism
You mean communism right? Remember that the inventors of communism wasn't working class but burgois so to speak, the goal of communism is to erase the path to wealth for everyone else, making the filthy rich commies a permanent upper class. And how to establish communism? mass migration to undermine the majority in a nation and pit the migrants against it, destroying the culture and replacing it with communism. Only the stupid fucks underestimated islam and made mistake in treating it as any other type of migration.

That's not the same girl, nice that you mocked an innocent girl's death, typical Danes.

That show was made by some producers in the Netherlands, seems everything you throw at us is something you've done yourselves.

>typical danes
really?

Immigration is still way out of hand.

We can't believe the government either when they say they've lowered immigration.

Agreed. Only 7% of asylum seekers have intentions of returning once the war is over... they need to be forcibly removed. We would be acting in self defence

archive.is/5dY1r
Can't tell if this link will work
Here is original
expressen.se/nyheter/longread/asyl/siffror/vantan/

True. We have to think of it globally. Even if I hate Erdogan, we have to respect Turkey to take a couple of millions in camps.
And Lebanon.
Lets eradicate all-assad from this planet, and let Syria get back on track, for start.

carpet niggers will die in winter chan's wrath, they will all leave, sand people hate the cold

Stanna din jude, ner på marken och visa händerna!

>Lets eradicate all-assad from this planet,
He's one of us, snownigger. Are you retarded?

>Take back what's yours Sven, before all is lost
You would know, wouldn't you? I've read the shit that happened to SA whites. Boer? British? Which are you?

>westrens know that most of the so called refugees aren't Syrian

youtube.com/watch?v=EscvKMOK_5c

>Lets eradicate all-assad from this planet
good goy

Did my President kill your isis volunteer cousin Abu akhmed Al Denmarky

Do I sound retarded?
Hes a monster, with no clue, no better than saddam hussein.
I dont give a fuck about dictators, as long they do the job. Assad dont.

he's probably a shitskin himself, so yes he is retarded.

>Assad is bad
Taking the bluepill easily. Good goy

Do you have WiFi in the refugee camps?

Wow, really, syria is one of the most secular nations in the middle east compared to many of them. Assad is even alawite which is a muslim sect that gets along with christians somewhat atleast compared to other muslims. Are you sure you haven't been filled with too much anti assad propaganda?

Remember when they killed Ghaddafi and the cork that had once blocked the path way for untermench was now open?

>Hes a monster, with no clue, no better than saddam hussein.
I dont give a fuck about dictators, as long they do the job. Assad dont

Hard to understand much?

they got the memo that Trudeau would take everyone.

We're already taking almost 300,000/year, they want to raise it to 500,000 - 1,000,000/year

I'm about ready to kill myself

exactly and same is going to happen to syria if they remove assad, i'm actually a little embarrased that a fellow danebro would try to shill anti assad garbage here.

>not doing a good job
>jihadis hate him and are trying to overthrow him
seems like he's doing a good job to me!

Will Jimmie deport them all?

>1,000,000/year
thats germany level

stay strong leaf
practice public speaking and apply to art school

no he will make them eat falukorv and dance små grodorna

It's not hard to understand what you're saying, what is hard to understand is how you can be so fucking stupid to think that assad has to be deposed, what do you think is going to replace him? Why do you think the jihadis are trying to depose him?

1) Where is the source for this shit

2) what changed to cause this

In Europe unfortunately

Though our vetting process isnt very good

>tits do not count GERMANY

Anyone with i minimum of brain capacity could replace him.
Hes a weak puppet, only alive becausen putin want to.

What did kek mean by this

Nobody else will do anything though

we can only hope that jimmy will make it better, deport them.

>Anyone with i minimum of brain capacity could replace him.
Yes because it worked out so immensely well in libya and iraq didn't it? Why not go for a third time and pretend like it's going to work out well. I'm sorry but you are the idiot here and shouldn't be speaking much of brain capacity.

Your a danebro with little knowledge about assad, sad!

Try traveling by train in southern Sweden. Still lots of clickety clack there.

Do you even check whos coming into your country?

You're entitltled to your delusional opinion, doesnt necessarily make it right, tho.

when you destroy germany
but you thicc af

the jihadis hate his guts and want to eliminate him so that they can install THEIR more pro sharia puppet more than likely a muslim brotherhood agent like they tried in arab spring in egypt, which should tell you all you need to know about how effective he is. And you've gobbled up their propaganda wholesale instead of realizing that he's doing a good job and that's why the jihadis want him gone you numbskull, they are emboldened by removal of ghadaffi and saddam, and try to bait the west to depose assad aswell.

If you actually looked into what groups like ISIS are saying, their main propaganda paper is called what, dabiq? where's that FUCKING SYRIA! that's why they want to take it over, they want some kind of islamic vs west confrontation there and how is that going to happen unless they take it over! That simply cannot be allowed to happen.

No, we've been through worse.

Danish military occupation and attempted genocide in the 1400s.

Russian military occupation in the 1800s after the pussywimp Limeys didn't dare go up against Napoleon.