GANGS of North African youths have terrified Chinese migrants

>The streets of Paris have erupted into inter-migrant strife as North African youths have targeted 'rich' Chinese migrants amid growing tensions.

>Police in France recorded more than 200 attacks on Chinese immigrants last year, mostly from hostile migrant gangs.

>This comes amid a growing perception that recent migrants from North Africa have become "too demanding" and consider themselves "victims" who deserve pity.

>Contrary to this, the long-standing Chinese community in Paris has gained a reputation for being "hard-working and managing without taxpayer help".

>While the crime rate grows, local migrants from North Africa have been unafraid to voice their prejudices.

>One told the programme: "That’s the way it is. I don’t like the Chinese."

>Another added: "The Chinese have become too rich in France. That’s not fair. They have nice clothes and big cars."

express.co.uk/news/world/759995/North-African-youth-gangs-Chinese-migrants-Paris

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html
youtu.be/ptuhmNUuvrk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

We're always the ones being bullied when outside of our home countries.

Angry goy game comes to mind. With the rooftop korean :D Chinese hate niggers too. They can be our allies.

Can't wait for the Chinese to enslave Africa

Beurettes terrify me too, they're so mean :(

As a Taiwanese colonizer in Vancouver, I am appalled by this behavior. We need the police to protect our assets and expensive homes.

Should I care? Both are in a country they do not belong in. Let them kill each other.

I wouldn't be Canadian if I didn't say that I supported my Chinese overlords. The Chinese will always be better than these shitskins, so they're just going to have to deal with it.

So are you

YES FRANCE!

2 ounces of weed have been deposited in your communal mail box.

This

Nogs just niggin

>multi-culture country
>likes disgusting mudshit and niggers
>not intelligent asian and whites

This isn't even multi-culture at all. Pretty sure the Frenchs are nitpicking.

>We should open our borders to everyo-

>"Africa Has Ended Their Turn"

Your move China

Immigrants can't be that ba-

France is a first world na-

we will do nothing

We just need to be more accep-

They're just like u-

Thats rich coming from you Muhammad.

>Trudeau
>surrender to Nazis in ww2
>rapefugees
>Quebec independence
>protest for rats

Why are the Frenchs so retarded? why is it every thing associate with these French people sucks so much?

Surely everything outside of Paris is not so full of non-french savages?
I really enjoy French cultural history and i feel sad whenever it is mentioned here on Sup Forums

History makes sense if you trace everything back and consider every single German has autism and every single Frenchman is a closeted homosexual.

>((French cultural history))

only leftist believes that.

That's because you are beta faggots

"moderates" will defend this

Thank you muslims...
finally the upper class gets some enrichment too

Fuck you Heinz

>chinks make us look shit
>lets attack them because we are shit

these fuckers are really good with gaining votes for the AFD

T. Butthurt Anglo
Id like to visit their military museums

HIGH FUNCTIONAL AUTISM

Think they will wake up? or just double down on deadly diversity?

go back to r/asianfemininpenis

>french people spent more time on decorate their military weaponry than defend themselves.

Good, let them eat each other, I really hope they push the chinese to the breaking point and the chinks began to retaliate with meat chopper and knives.
That would finally shoot the final blow to multiculturalism in this country, it's not like people ever wanted to be it anyway.

Most people are dumb as rocks and not really cucked like everyone believes....
if they personally gets confronted with it they will see that this is totally wrong.
things are still way to comfy for most people some financial shit like 2008 would be fantastic to help with this

Just had a visit to Melbourne, Australia. Seems the exact same thing is happening there. Africans targeting Chinese in home invasions for their moneys.

Fuck cina desu
Based Maghrebi

I fucking know

Kanki is a faggot

>asians! how do they work?

>Africans killing Asians.
>In France.

Should I stop thinking of France as a White country?

It's amazing really. You truly can live your life thinking every ethnic stereotype is true and be right the vast majority of the time.

>Asians work hard and educate themselves
>Negroids do nothing and chimp out when they don't get their way

its the damn chinee fault! if they not so successful then they not get robbed!!!

yeah. thats long gone fampai. long gone. europe is an arab wasteland. they're all wasted!

This. So much this. Stereotypes don't fucking invent themselves.

how long before Chinese take to the roof?

God fuck, that makes me angry.

>hard workers make more money than us lazy layabouts! not fair!

i hope all the niggers in guangzhou get BTFO as retribution

nice

> Tensions

it's not tensions you lying lefty fucks. tension implies that both sides are suffering. this is not the case at all here

>tfw even in europe you can't escape from africans

anyone got the pic comparing 3 generations of niggers -vs- 3 generations of chinese?

This is great

Those chinks are going to gang up eventually and setup camp for the triad in europe. Nogs will cower once the chinese gang starts cracking down

You can see the difference in how they protest too
>arab protest: full of algerian, morrocan, palestinian and other shit flags, burned cars and shit
>chink protest: peaceful, only France's flag is allowed

I hope paris burns to the ground

Fucking frog niggers
you guys are too fucking stupid

Yeah we chinks are a beta race, we don't dare to speak out for ourselves because we are so passive.
The chinks will not retaliate, it's best for them if they go back to china

I guess if you actually fought back, there would inhuman cruelty fit for a Chinese emperor.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2044614/Sex-stormtroopers-How-French-women-fell-Nazi-invaders-Second-World-War.html

Actually the french are massive cucks. The amorous french meme, means they are naturally polyamory

They realized that if they attacked whitey, they're going to pay dearly now.

So they attack the next in the chain: the Chinks. Perhaps the Chinks could be "urged" (armed) to "defend" (kill niggers) themselves. Both problems would solve itself and whoever wins will lose.
>the weakened winner will get finished off by whitey

Children
Attacked
With
Knives

And the left will still find a way to defend this

It's just sandniggers being jelly of Chinese superioty.

Chinks dont defend themselves. We have been taught all our lives to resolve things in a civilized manner. We regard resolving conflicts through compromise and respect to be one of our greatest cultural aspects. it is called 文明.

What's going to happen next is that the Chinese citizens there are not going to do anything to protect themselves.

The Chinese government will step in to protect them by dealing with the French government.

China has already begun to discourage its citizens from traveling to France. If the situation escalates there will be government pressure on the French government, as well as a travel ban to France.

The government may also subsidize the Chinese citizens in France to help the move back to China.

>Can't wait for the Chinese to enslave Africa
That's what they are currently doing

90% Chinks males are beta manlet low test. Tbh myself included. Although I am trying to change tho by going to gym 5days a week and plan to learn boxing soon then join us army. Most Asians male need to be beat the fuck up to know the importance of masculinity. Btw r/asianmasculinity are bunch of nigger tier pussy complain about white male all the time.

"By not doing anything to protect themselves", I don't mean literally not doing anything

They might buy some window grates, and get a security system or a dog, but there will be no violent uprising of Chinese people against the migrants

Not north Africa but the way, that's a muslim hellhole

Jews fear even the knock-off samurai.

Yea but I would enjoy knocking out a nigger while waiting for China to destroy Africa. We can achieve both homeboy.

if digits chinese/north african race war in canada

youtu.be/ptuhmNUuvrk

The article said Chinese, you retard

Are nigs genetically incapable to see the correlation of work and money?

How is this a surprise to anyone? All the different minorities fucking hate each other

reroll

If digits, Chinese/Swedish war in Sweden

These fuckers makes me ashamed of being half-moroccan. Unfortunately that's how a lot of arabs work, if they see someone with more success than the, even in their own community, they have to try and fuck them up somehow.

Sup Forums and americans tend to blow things out of proportions. Paris is still a nice city and older generations of migrants are much nicer than the recent stream of assholes. Europe isn't "destroyed" as some people claim it to be.

I wonder what the SJW narrative will be when africans will be working in chinese sweatshops, wich will also ironically be a great opportunity for Africa to finally get it's shit together.

A more mainstream political shift against Islam and Immigration will come when the tourism $$$ goes into rapid decline in European cities.

its a surprise to leftists maybe. not a surprise with anyone with a fucking brain. niggers are doing the same thing in the USA. hating on whitey cause he is successful and they so poor and pitiful. they even calling for killing stealing whiteys goods. fuck niggers. they the same all over.

niggers just can't stand to see others succeed because they are such failures.

Those are kebabs not blacks.

africa will never "get its shit together" it has had 3-4 millennia to do so.

At least now chinese will vote for Marine

wtf I love le penn now

why should they work when the government will give them all they need for free???

i tough you guys know how to karate?

but that doesn't mean the north african youths are racist.

they're victims remember

I'd like to see some stats about the rate of violence of refugees / regular violence in those countries.

Sure there's a lot of events in the news, but there's also a lot of normal violence everywhere in the world.

I wouldn't be as pessimistic, but yeah it will take a lot of time. I wouldn't be surprised if it take at least 60 years. But Subsaharian Africa will definitely profit from the development of Morocco and Algeria as well as chinese investments.

Those aren't nigger. They are ar*b.
The niggerism in France comes more from ar*bs than blacks.

Redpill me on what china is doing to africa right now

Will the (((un))) interfere if china does something (((bad))) or (((unhumanitarian)))?

hopefully the gooks fuck off trying to start a war they will lose with america, and instead just start genociding niggers

This is why Sup Forums is the best. Chink calling himself a chink. I honestly wish there was a racial slur that actually offended whites so I could have that same feel.

Giving them jobs, exploiting their resources.

>China
>Controlling territory not within eyesight of their backyard

sure

So...what europe did already a few hundred years ago?

In on nigger hate and chink laugh thread.