SHAUN KING: WHITE OR BLACK?

SHAUN KING: WHITE OR BLACK?

If he's white, isn't that cultural appropriation, ya know the thing libtard blacks and white cucks have been complaining about? The hypocrisy.

He's now an employee for The Young Turds (TYT).

youtube.com/watch?v=73hbOcD6tBc

Sad that PC culture had made some whites so ashamed to be white they pretend their black.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWWTvHwdYok
youtube.com/watch?v=9XwryYj98LY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sucks we were so close to ending his career when it was found out he was white. Should have pushed that harder.

>Should have pushed that harder.

Why do you think I'm here ;)

Your point?

Talcum X is as white as mayonnaise dumped in snow.

More like Moorhouse.

He looks Puerto Rican

Somebody steal his spit so we can do a dna test.

>Talcum X

Somehow he blocked me on twitter and I've never even interacted with him on there. How's that work?

You can block by demographic now.

Time travel mah nigga

He's white as fuck
The only reason people think about it is the negro haircut and latino mustache/goatee. Plus somehow his glasses make him look blacker

That looks more Puerta Rican than white. He wouldn't pass for white if he came in and said "POL AM I WHITE?" But he's definitely not black.

Wait until sargon hears about this.

Agreed. I wonder how he gets his hair like that, because when I do a buzzcut fade, it looks nothing like that.

talcum x is a well known scam artist on Sup Forums
he is a kike

Whiter than Soros. Also, he flares his nostrils to look more like a nigger.

It's a meticulous work that he does because he is a transnigger

I wonder how often he has to go to a tanning bed to maintain his melanin levels

meant to be for

He was a ginger when he was younger and has alienated his family because of his repeated lie that his mother's a coalburning whore who cheated on his father.

He's white ginger that had a fucking mullet as a kid.

It's cocoa butter/hair grease that does that, along with not washing your hair.

Seriously, try it for yourself, go get a buzzcut fade, then just put some brylcreem or cocoa butter or grease on it and you'll see yourself get a blackguys hair texture. Another sign of grease abuse is the spotty forehead.

They widen his facial features out, black frames contrast with the pale face, he has small facial features, including small nose (that he is deliberately flaring out to appear bigger).

Guy is a total fucking fraud.

He's neither, mongrels aren't white nor black

fuck the kike mods

white.

Fucking lol

Cenk absolutely destroyed Sam Harris in their interview and subsequent videos. The man is a genocidal maniac with a binary world view - us versus them. For all the memeing that gets done around here, he really can never get a hold of the nuclear launch codes.

Even if i did all that i'd still look white

He's whiter than avarage american Sup Forumsack. He just tans excesivly, dyes his hair black and flares his nose fucking CONSTANTLY. Malcolm x must be spinning in his grave like a motherfucker seeing how a fucking white dude in blackface highjacked black movement.

I went to elementary school with this guy.

Basically, he got really into bone thugs n harmony and started acting that way. What you see now is the end result

Is he transracial?

>claiming his mother cheated on his father when the birth certificate and the family photos came out

Of all the things he's done, this is by far the worst.

That black accent he puts on holy shit.

doesn't matter if shaun king is black or white, he's light skinned and therefore has basically all of the benefits of white privilege as well as affirmative action

>terminating peoples careers.

Sounds familiar wigger.

Why does this faggot talk like a nigger? Is he a trans nigger?

He could pass for hispanic.

Here's the more important question, if he fucks my wife (with her boyfriends consent), has she been blacked?

All the girls say he's pretty fly...

or a faggot

FOR A WHITE GUY!

He needs some cool tunes
Not just any will suffice
But they didn't have Ice Cube
So he bought Vanilla Ice
Now cruising in his Pinto, he sees homies as he pass
But if he looks twice
They're gonna kick his lily ass

honorary nigger

He's definitely the male version of Rachel

They have a mental problem, like trannies.

100% nigger

not really, he has a nigger nose, african tier forehead and dark features. He looks like an albino nigger.

how does this guy continue to get new jobs?
surely tyt could have gotten an actual black guy to talk about the same shit

don't crop out his shaved widows peak, you spic

All that matters is that a retard of any race is still a fucking retard.

His nose is put on, he puffs his nostrils out deliberately. He has Caucasoid features, the face shape/length, skull shape, the ears the lips etc. He might have some Mexican somewhere in his lineage and it is possible he's a genetic throwback but it's highly unlikely. I need to see this cunt in person to see if he's wearing foundation (which can darken the skin if you get the right tone). His hair is a white persons hair with more grease than a Greek island. He's a white guy pretending to be black, DozeLEL couldn't pull it off because she's blue eye'd and didn't wear contacts, this guy can sort of try to pull it off because he's got dark eyes.

TYT will hire almost anyone that claims to be a victim and bash anything white and Trump.

If that's all that matters, this thread would have died a long time ago.

Surely hes the one taking the picture

i dont watch crowder
but this was actually well done
youtube.com/watch?v=dWWTvHwdYok

Sean King drinks a glass of milk every day

TYT is the absolute lowest shit tier. If he's working for them it's because no semi-legitimate organisation wants to be caught employing a transracial black supremisist.

WinRaR.bat

23andme when?

This is all you need to know about Talcum X

youtube.com/watch?v=9XwryYj98LY

According to snope.com maybe white (but not definitively)

>According to snope.com

You really take anything kike.com has to say as legitimate, especially considering they've been exposed for being biased many, many times?

He has brown eyes, so he is isn't white either.

Forget about his hairline and look at his UPPER LIP he shaves that shit in.

Checked and true. He looks Southern European at most, but I am pretty sure his skin is lighter than that. Total fraud.

Every single picture he wants to look black in he throws a yellow filter on

I can't believe the black community hasn't outed him yet.. are they really that much out of the loop? talcum x has two white parents, he's not even biracial. He's a dolezal case. But then again it took them such a long time to recognize her maybe i shouldn't be surprised, it's still somewhat extraordinary though.

I wouldn't really care except to say he has some issues, if he wasn't such an aggressive anti white clown.

He looks 100% like his father and brother, yet he insists his mom cucked her husband. What a disgusting parasite.

user, that was my point. Now go drink bleach.

Wow, first time i heard talcum x talk, his rehearsed "black accent" is cringeworthy!

It's because they're using him since he's doing a lot for their "cause". They doncare about him, he's their useful idiot.

>It's because they're using him since he's doing a lot for their "cause". They doncare about him, he's their useful idiot.

This is what i don't get, well i get that he's saying what they want people to say, but it makes them look like complete jackasses to essentially have a wigger extraordinaire trying to represent the black community in the US.

or maybe it's just an old picture you retard

>he renounced his whiteness for this creature

What an annoying, weird faggot.

>tfw his brother looks like gavin the race mixer

I wonder what his gf/wife i assume, thinks of this situation? I mean she must have met his parents at some point? That has to be an awkward lie to keep up with.

Apparently they have 5 fucking kids, some of which are adopted. Nigger women don't care, as long as you look white to them, they want you.

Look at how much chicken dis nigga leaves on the bones. He ain't black.

Where the fuck have you been?

Why does my entire family have brown eyes but I have vibrant blue eyes? 0% African and any other non white race in us according to DNA

What the fuck

Well his entire situation with pretending to be be some black sjw must be a bit ridiculous to her either way? man i don't know what's up and down anymore sometimes.. Crazy things people do to push their agendas..

he either 100% white

or he's half black. apparently his mother cheated on step father with a nigger and said nigger like a lot of niggers was never in his life.

From when? fucking 1970? gtfo of here jackass, that photo is from 1999. did morehouse use a fuckin flash powder camera?

>flares nostrils

It's making them money... you think she is going to leave / out him in based off principle of something?

>apparently his mother cheated on step father with a nigger

Thats what he said.

Yes, he wants to be a nigger so much, he called his own mother a whore on national television, and without any proofs. Whats even funnier, on police report he described himself as "white" when asked, he was 15 then through