Is he everything you dreamed he would be anons <3

Is he everything you dreamed he would be anons

And more.

Still feels like we're losing

>Putting the banhammer on dirty shitskins
Oh yes Trump-sama yes

This. It's incredible.

Absolutely. President Trump has been a godsend.

No. He hasn't annexed Canada yet.

You are faggot. Trump is going to change the world for the better. And that means no place for you.

Your country needs some serious cleanup after Poodeau completely tainted it.

Can't wait to cleanse these filthy streets.

He's the winter of our discontent

He is our reckoning

He is our destiny

I just want to know if the """news"""" narratives will ever soften the fuck up? Or are they just going to continue to be inflammatory and misrepresentative for the next 4 years?

Once hes got his finger on the button he will be. I'm excited!

so far so good. I wish we could get rid of disgusting mudslimes here in our disgusting country

I hope he helps drain our swamps when he's done making america great again

If I were woman I would desperately yearn for his children. Pic related. Would appreciate it if I could get a MAGA hat shopped on there.

As I am not a woman, he enjoys my unwavering support. I love Trump.

More like a nightmare.

I honestly never thought it would be this good, this fast.

If you feel even the slightest bit of remorse for Muslims you should be publicly hung.

Other than his temper-tabtrum over the crowd size at his swearing in, he's bretty gud.

A few times I thought I died on election day and went to heaven. But then I realize heaven would have more beautiful wolf girls and my freezer would have ice cream in it.

No you idiot, Heaven has an endless supply of spicy tuna rolls and my waifu is real and my already passed family members are totally okay with my relationship choices.

And more

>are they just going to continue to be inflammatory and misrepresentative for the next 4 years?
8 years, and yes.

This. He is making the world great again

Well yeah its heaven all that goes without saying.

>MSM, internet SJWs, and paid protestors are making tons of noise
>This somehow means we are losing

Same old ctr, always faggin up the joint.

Better.

Better than I ever dared hope.

Yes, I expected him to be fast and do what he said, but not this fucking fast.

Yes, I'm ashamed to admit that I thought he would fold on a lot of his big promises.

This. I thought after the election he'd soften up and turn his back on all the things he'd promised in the lead up but the absolute madman is actually doing what he said he would do.

Fucking disaster. Conservatives won't see the white house for another 20 years at least.

Feels so good.

absolutely.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You have to go back.

Can girls feel pleasure?

fpbp

12 days of winning

>Didn't hear much about trump for a few days, didn't see shit
>Thought he was gonna be like every other politician and not do FUCKING ANYTHING
>givehimtime.jpg
>Waited for him, waited some more.
>With the fucking fist of fury incomes a tonne of promises
>THERE_WE_GO.exe
>Starting to wish malcom KEKBULL was like trump and fucking did SOMETHING.
>TFW pauline is our only hope
>Be sad because you don't have a based trump president.

Your demoralization tactics are weak, CREW

I genuenly thought he was just saying shit and wuold not deliver any of it, but the amount of buthurt is so good to see

Trump is making america great again so fast he is going to be done-

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

It's pretty great desu.

Things will probably settle down once soros and hillary are dealt with. This is all their doing.

You think the msm enjoy losing money and viewers? Of course not, they do this because they're ordered to.

I'm satisfied so far.

I'm glad he's BTFO'ing emotional shitlibs. I hate how everyone is braindead. Even commercials are pushing leftist narratives now,

I feel for the ones who were here legally.

More than I had imagined.

Not even a month in and he's already better than the last two combined.

if he was atheist, than yes, everything. but he's the better than I could've expected