At what point did getting to third base become sexual assault?

At what point did getting to third base become sexual assault?

When she says no Ahmed.

:D :D :D

Because it is? Look, I don't expect someone on pol to understand this, but under no circumstances should a man impose on a woman, even she appears to be into it.

So, foreplay shouldn't be allowed?

Fuck off.

Oh Fuggg :DDD:D:DDD

>t. fag in an (((open relationship)))

Unless the woman initiates it, no.

When they say no. Were you raised in a barn?

When she starts to wake up.

You're a fucking idiot. Women like a man who takes charge. Fooling around is not and should not be considered sexual assault.

pussy :D:D:D

FULL FUCKING STOP
I cant even count how many sexual encounters ive had with a girl where she says no blah blah and i keep touching her and prodding her she gives in thats what most no sluts do eventually i get it in but im pretty sure most anons have dealt with this. Its just another of there shit tests "hey maybe if i say no and push him away he'll stop" that makes them loose respect if you stop you gotta keep pushing and be fucking assertive or they'll think your a limp dicked faggoli

When you blurt out "I'm not really a doctor " in the middle of sex.

This. "No" means keep going.

You're officially a rapist.

"You're really hot, this is so great. I have to level with you, I voted Trump."

Enjoy that rape charge leaf. Eventually one of those girls isn't gonna be so altruistic.

Jesus fuck, I am getting my next girlfriend a top like that, that's hot as fuck.

>getting to third base

Okay shut the fuck up faggy got
1 if they cum and dont charge me i guess im not
2 women shit test all the time from sex to arguments to how many fucking scoops of folgers go in the press
3 who cares I've slept with gals 7 years younger when i was 21 but I'm still here

I tried this and now I'm in jail for 9 years.

>3 who cares I've slept with gals 7 years younger when i was 21 but I'm still here
do you work at a pizzeria?

>my next girlfriend
Fucking kek user cheers!

Nah just a chef fag did work at a pub that made pizza's from scratch though

Oooooh, 14 aint legal anymore nigger
16 is though, and so is 14 if your within 5 years