Is The Mask /Our Guy/?

Is The Mask /Our Guy/?

Here's a quick run down on The Mask.
>The mask gives its wearer cartoon-like powers, such as being able to pull a giant bazooka from their pocket or eating a a whole car. It is an unlimited power which allows the wearer to do anything they wish to do until they decide to take the mask off.

>The wearer is able at any time to:

>Change their appearance or the size of their body features regardless of what the shape of their body is, the wearer will always show a large green head unless in disguise to fool his/her adversaries
>Move and travel in a matter of seconds, bending the rules of space and time
>Create objects by mimicking reality or sourcing from the wearer's imagination
>While the wearer brings imagination to reality, he or she cannot change objects which belong to reality or the rules they are bound to
>Immune to any injury inflicted, whether minor or fatal
>Although the wearer is invincible and cannot feel pain, he or she bleeds like a normal person

Now here is why the mask is genuinely our guy...

>The Masks only agenda is to create Chaos for the sake of Chaos. Depending on his or her personality, the mask brings the wearer's inner self out and uses the wearer's imagination to unleash its power. The will of the wearer "fuses" with the mask's thirst for violent devastation through fun and games.

I mean, Kek is the God of Chaos. So is The Mask. Kek is green. So is The Mask.

You should read my Mask erotic fan fic

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

Mask = Loki

literal autism

Young Cameron Diaz. Fuark so hot.

removing it might make him die

hnnnnngh

rolling in shill thread

Rolls

blue commie

roll

SOMEBODY STOP ME

Is OP /underage/?

come on no whammy

He's a big guy

I miss 90s era Jim Carey...

rolling

ROACH POWER UNLEASHED

See what happens, Sup Forums? You let one autist force a meme and now the board is ruined forever with all these "me too!" maymays.

forget about the mask, Rich Piana is /ourguy/

roll

roll

kys op

roll

Give me the UK

I'm none

Roll

For you

Saging with a Rolly-polly