Why are there so many Americans?

Are Alt-Righters, Neo-Nazis and Trump Supporting gas kiking faggots USA exclusive or what, why are amerifags occupying this board?

A FUCKING SQUAT

Because America is the greatest country on earth.

American board, American posters

Yeah but every other board is pretty much international, here it's not even politics anymore, it's americans shitposting Trump memes and that's fucking it. Any kind of political discourse is fucking dead.

Because we have created and enforced for ourselves the constitutional right to remind everyone in the world that it is burning, and we wish to do so until all everyone has committed suicide.

Because America is important and everyone loves us

>why are amerifags occupying this board
Well, short answer...because it's ours. Welcome ameriphile.

On Sup Forums Americans make for 54% of all posts.

On Sup Forums Americans make only for 18% of posts.

That's why I browse Sup Forums, can't stand burger stupidity and their epic "politics".

>Why are there so many Americans?
look up "United States population" on the internet

It's an American invention. Like all good things. Why are there so many faggots who come here to be gay?

This right here
If you don't like the burgers make your own forum you lazy nigger

Sup Forums is a multicultural board of peace, all murricans welcome stop being an americofobe.

Disappear nonentity.

All Italians are welcome as well, after all your ancestors educated the snowniggers

>"United"
>"States"
>"of America"

Sup Forums looks gay and boring

Americans are the only people on earth with actual free speech.

Let that soak in for a minute, europleb.

Sup Forums is gay and boring, the only subject here is trump

Poland? More like Pooland lmao

if it weren't for the Czechs supplying Israel with weapons and ammo in 1948 they would have lost the war, thank your great grand father for making sure the Zionist state won

That would be because nothing of value is happening anywhere else politically in the western world. Feel free to start a thread on exciting Polish politics - actually don't, I'm falling asleep already just thinking about it you dumb faggot.

you are the KHAN'D guy, right?

>That would be because nothing of value is happening anywhere else politically in the western world.
>Trump
>value
>american "politics"
>two dumb centrist parties
>value
kek

Also yeah thats the other reason I prefer Sup Forums, burgers on Sup Forums are ignorant and uneducated, they have no idea what is happening outside of their country(they don't really know their country either).

Tell me, czechbro, why the fuck don't you start your own thread? Like /czechpol/ or something. It's not like there is few Czechs here. We also have a lot to talk about in our shitty fucking politics.

Alright. Gonna create one but I'm betting it's gonna 404 into abyss within few minutes. I doubt there are many czechs on Sup Forums tho.

Yah mate, unless your fucking free speech feminist bashes your head in. We have true freedom of speech in our country, we literally had cases of people telling our president to fuck off. We are the new land of free.