What's Sup Forums's consensus on Mass Surveillance?

What's Sup Forums's consensus on Mass Surveillance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
youtu.be/wTNEmwybE8Q
youtu.be/l4UFQWKjy_I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

careful, lots of commie fags on this board

It's one of the many prices we have to pay for multiculturalism

joke's on (((them))) i never go outside

I can show you the world...
take you on an oddesy of the mind through the fourth dimension of influence in culture

I'm afraid to say online where it can be collected and used against me later.

Low status people try to raise their status by whistle blowing and showing that they "know the deal"

You’re at the theater. You’re sitting in your seat, paying attention to what’s going on in front of you. If the play is any good, you’ve completely forgotten that you’re sitting in a theater. You are absorbed in the new world unfolding in front of you. The theater has cast a spell over you.

Then, suddenly, the actor on stage turns to the audience and begins speaking directly to you. He’s no longer pretending to be an actor. The spell is abruptly broken. You become aware of your surroundings: the hardness of your seat, the harsh lights on the stage, the odor emanating from the person next to you. You become alert to how the director and the actors have conspired to manipulate you. Or, at least, this was how audiences originally reacted when plays began to deploy such tactics.

In theater parlance, the actor has broken the fourth wall. This is the invisible wall that runs across the front of the stage, which everyone in the theater pretends doesn’t exist. The fourth wall is essential to our willed suspension of disbelief. Yes, yes, we know that they’re actors. But for a brief period of time, they pretend and we pretend and the drama floats in the air on the updraft of this make-believe

The basic human need to be watched was once satisfied by God. Now, the same functionality can be replicated with data-mining algorithms.

Do it, put one on every street corner. The idea your being watched is bullshit, no one is watching you that shit is just being recorded so if someone does start stabbing someone else they can have some damn evidence.

only larpers and commies love mass surveillance. both should be shot.

>bongs in charge of basic self-respect

Only allow it if it links to a HWNDU like site for everyone to see.

we literally in a 1984 thread and burger keeps using newspeak. you dont know shit about communism. using that word in that context is a disgrace for your intelligents. just call them sjw or liberals, but stop using commuists.

your country had 90% max income tax before and after ww2 up to the 70s. so your country had a commuist system once right?
other western countries as well. today the billionaires pay really low taxes on their capital income - thats why you, the middle class, have fuck tons of tax to pay. the strongest shoulders dont carry shit in todays society.

franklin said everything there is to say

As long as that shit stays outside and out of private lives I'm fine with it.

I'm entirely against it.

>see flag
>opinion discarded
I mean seriously, bongistan have probably more (((security))) cameras than rest of the world

Fine with computers sifting thru metadata, but I'm less comfortable with the idea of a 400-pound hacker watching ALL the video feeds.

I don't live in England so it doesn't affect me much factually speaking. You on the other hand have been monitored since you cut your milkteeth. You should be telling US what it feels like to have more CCTVs broadcasting 24/7 than any other nation on the planet.

bretty scary desu senpai

You do realize the serious men in suits still get to say, what metadata is flagged for further interest?
>citizen #54520981370, it has come to our attention that your daughter, citizen #5452098137034 does not meet her cultural diversity procreational quotas, she has been reassigned to New Detroit for behavioural correction and ethic enrichment

Just source footage for link related.

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

Every crime needs a convict.

Everyone is a convict.

This, the threat of surveillance isn't the system itself, but what it can be used and abused for

I'm on board with God like power to be honest

Jesus fuck that is terrifying

I would rather this than getting blown apart or steamrolled by a lorry

Nicky como Tony Montana (Scarface) audio latino*: youtu.be/wTNEmwybE8Q

Austin Powers International Man Of Mystery Steamr…: youtu.be/l4UFQWKjy_I

>Yesterday
>Be me
>Going into school
>60 year old """security""" >guard< is severely distraught at a security camera pointing to him
>He starts screaming about how there are cameras everywhere
>Everyone laughs
>Except me, because he's right

It's pretty stupid of Americans to act like they're any better than us considering the Snowden leaks. At least CCTV only captures people locally, PRISM is worldwide.

I'm for Mass Surveillance. I want to know exactly what those fucking Catholics are up to. You can't trust those non-Jewish bastards.

It's evil. But at the same time necessary to watch over all the shitskin criminals.

Basically it's another disastrous result of the multicultural society pipe dream.

Do you feel like cheese knowing your GCQ&H or whatever the fuck it's called was doing essentially the same to you before we ever thought of it? That's where the NSA got the idea. I remember the headlines in British papers about how outlandish the whole NSA thing was...even acting indignant. But then when your own whistle blowers and journalist came forward about the UK, the headlines died out and the moral superiority disappeared. Real fast!

Make it available to everyone.

:D

>Sup Forums
>consensus

yeah ok bud

Mate we're all in cahoots and just as bad as each other. I just find it frustrating that people argue so much about CCTV in arguments like these when online surveillance is a much bigger issue. Cameras can actually prevent crime and if you're visible on CCTV you're not in privacy anyway. Whereas online surveillance is evil and only exists to prevent ungoodthink.

To clarify, when I started the thread, I also meant to include Online surveillance in the discussion as well.

i wonder if my uni knows the shit i browse with their net.

ISPs can send a browsing history to the People paying for the service, even if you use incognito. Given you're in Uni though, I doubt they have the manpower to analyse all the data of all the students, unless they've got some sort of flagging system which specifically targets certain sites.

Don't see why they would though

The interracial breeding grounds exist in the future too?
Based

I genuinely don't give a fuck.

We get bullied on Sup Forums all the time for being a CCTV and spying state but at least we're not having people driving fucking trucks into our crowds and then posting on Facebook "HOW COULD WE HAVE POSSIBLY STOPPED THIS?"

Unless you're a fucking nigger looking to rob somebody then you shouldn't care.

>OH NO, I'M BEING WATCHED, MUH PRIVACY

Nobody cares about your shit life and your ugly family.

i wouldn't be surprised by anything.

this country is literally 1984 no joke, i thought it wasn't but damn it really is.

this so much, be happy its not SWAT teams watching you shitpost on here

>these new allegations are outrageous!

>Being this new

This stuff is nothing new... I think even the masonians used to build houses with secret pipes for audio surveillance

Maybe the Chinese invented computers in the dark ages and didn't tell anyone

Maybe jesus smoked alot of weed and was under surveillance

Kinda this I'm all for small government, but one of the things it absolutely has to do is protect its citizens, and CCTV obviously help that. The fact that some policeman can watch me walking down the street doesn't bother me in the slightest. The only possible downsides are:
1) If you are a criminal, you become likely to get caught.
2) These systems might be hacked/leaked.
3) If your government is corrupt and criminal like ours, then yeah, you don't really want to give it any information on you. I mean, they killed politicians in front of our White House and Kremlin, and nobody found the perpetrators, so I don't think WE need that. Different story for other countries.

This is why i keep a scraglly, hobo like appearence.if need be i can shave my hair off and be a different person

necessary and unavoidable

a cancerous communist mechanism meant not to control directly but change undesired behaviours; those "caught" using it are meant to scare you and accomplish the objective through fear

don't attention-whore on social media (pseudonym doesn't cut it because IPs), do things in private without the mobile jew by your side 24/7, use cash, wear inconspicuous clothing

It's great! How else would we be able to stop people from using hate speech?

Every antisemite on this board will get what's coming to them in due time. Better start running now Sup Forums.

There's too little surveillence in Norway. I usually film myself daiily and mail in the recordings to make up for it. We need more citizens like me.

useful against foreign nationals, unacceptable against citizens

Of public areas? I've got no problem with it.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR YOU HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE GOY

It sucks, but technology makes it easy and cheap so it's not going away

>hate speech
>your flag
there's a reason this site is hosted stateside without a communist constitution you antisemite-spouting idiots long for

Surveillance is an obviously issue in America -- especially through online means.

The NSA has multiple extremely large facilities which store mass amounts of data. They hold onto all encrypted records until they can be decrypted.

Cyber privacy is a facade since the Patriot Act.

What I have been through, (short rundown):

>cops gave my personal info out to local violent snitches to attack me
>cockroaches actually yelled out my ebay and Amazon alphanumeric passwords
>Evidence erased remotely my computer before court
>local "gangbanger" cockroaches call me the same names the cops did while threatening us and openly dealing white powder and crystal in bags
>Public records destroyed and changed during a court case after discussion over the internet and cell phones to protect a police dept. worker committing major fraud.

Results:

>Same meth addicts roaming neighborhoods robbing old people and committing burglaries for years
>Violent snitches selling meth and white powders openly, carrying guns despite the local illegal ban, never getting busted.
>Court cases manipulated to protect who the system favors.
>Judicial system completely corrupted to the point judge called me same derogatory names as cops, convicted elderly mom with spinal injuries of climbing a chain link fence, balancing on it, then jumping 25 feet in the air to break branches off the top of a tree to terrorize her neighbor.

Sheeeit.

is that actual PSA or something? I just don't know with you guys anymore

It's helps only the government