Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/penn-jillette-opens-100-pound-weight-loss-41057476
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stick to a roach diet

Oh you'll be fine you just have to lay some eggs. It's a roach thing

by not eating like a fat cunt

i didnt know all fat people were also retarded

Ask /fit/

Cut calories. Excercise. Burn more than you take in.

foto at

>>/fit/

READ THE STICKY

Also stop drinking soft drink you sugar-cuck.

Eat less, exercise more.

Do cardio. If running/jogging is too much for you. Start walking and build up from there.

less raki

For a lot of overweight people, simply cutting out sugary drinks is enough. If you get a sugar craving, eat a banana or two.

Stop drinking soda and train yourself to not eat when you're bored.

That's literally it.

Stop falling for the sweet jew and fucking write down what you eat, everything, don't cheat.
There's plenty of sites like myfitnesspal or whatever where you can do it easily

Eat mostly protein bars

Join an Anti Trump protest group. They go walking Every Evening. Pretty hip thing to do it seems...

Amphetamines, a couple of months of use doesn't cause damage. However it differs from person to person if they lose weight

That's cannibalism

Fuck I love this country

Eat pork, drink wine.

how do you even get fat in turkey?

i lived there for awhile about 15 years ago and ate like a king but still lost weight cuz your food was so much healthier than burger food. have you guys fully adopted burger diet now?

PSMF
PROTEIN SPARED MODIFIED FAST
RAPID FAT LOSS HANDBOOK BY LYLE MCDONALD

don't eat or eat very little and hit the gym that's how i lost weight

Suicide vest should work

Have a plan. Stick to it.

Discipline. That's something all poltards should have every waking moment in every area of our lives.

Example might be
0700 alarm
0710 exercise, even basic stuff light aerobics like jogging on the spot
0730 shower shit shave
0750 bfast
Do your work/study thing
1800 dinner
1900 clean up
1930 exercise- walk/jog around the block
2030 free time

For me it was easy at first because I was motivated. Also saw lbs dropping which kept me focused. After a month I didn't see many changes and felt 'over it'. This is when you double down.

Good luck man. Im a shortarse 5'6" who let myself get real fat. In Oct I was 99kgs, today I'm 86. Its a gradual loss, which I think is smarter. My goal is 68kg. I have planned to reach that weight in Oct this year.

>stop drinking sugary drinks
I legit don't know the last time I had a non-diet soda. I remember them being cloyingly sweet.

remove kebab.

from your diet.

Stop eating you fat fuck

1. Only drink water. You can make tea with it, but no sugar and no honey.
2. Everything that you eat, you now cook and prepare yourself.

You will cut out most sugar and hidden fats from your diet. You can eat well. By the pure act of making your own dishes, you stop consuming so much in hidden calories.

Check the ingredients of foods you buy. 90% has sugar added. Cut that out.

Oh and also move, you lazy piece of shit.

Luckily for you cooking, grocery shopping and doing dishes is a lot of work. That means you weak willed belly will be too lazy to eat the 6 meals a day it takes to maintain your cottage cheese ass without sugars.

Why does everyone love to overcomplicate weight loss? You just need to eat LESS, it's not rocket science. Exercise will be a plus, but for starters stop munching on those cheeseburgers and cool down with sugary drinks.

go camping with nazis

eat potatoes.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/penn-jillette-opens-100-pound-weight-loss-41057476

Stop eating

and breathing

>77 kg
>I'm considered overweight in my country
>10 hour shift at the office so I'm too lazy & exhausted to exercise when I come home
>Most of the pants I wore in college don't even fit anymore
>Whenever I try to run, it feels like my shins are going to crack
I'm just waiting to die

holy fuck where do you get food like this?

>5'6"

Manlets never learn

Have you tried to eat less? It's actually the easiest way to lose weight

Water only
Try to get AT A FUCKING MINIMUM a 30 minute moderate to intense workout in.
Cook your own meals.
Eat some fucking fruits and vegetables
Don't eat when you're bored
Eat less. A trick to this is buying smaller plates.
Don't eat nothing but fucking grains.
Chicken is good.

I used to weight close to that. Stop drinking all soda, even diet, cut junk food, and eat meat, nuts, vegetables and dairy, mainly whole milk. Just don't over gourge on food

>60 kg
How do i gain weight guys

make that 5'5", they always try to sqeeze an inch on you

That's true. But obesity isn't actually caused by eating so much. It's caused by whatever made the person eat so much in the first place.

To get fat you have to have problems in your life. Those can be minimal self control, causing you to stuff yor face. It can also be boredom and lazyness, thst makes you eat all day.

Fixing those issues is what you need to do to get your weight in check.

Nur in einem gesunden Körper wohnt ein gesunder Geist.

hour shift at the office so I'm too lazy & exhausted to exercise
NO!!! I work at a 'physical' job now. But I used to be an office worker and I feel you. But NO! you can beat this. Either exercise before work OR (better option) find a fellow office-worker partner to exercise with. You'll find that, that letting someone else down is a LOT harder than letting yourself down.

Eat more....

>You just need to eat LESS
No, you can eat what you want the point is you need to burn more than you gain, it's just that.
If you run everyday you could eat even more and still losing weight

That's actually funny Paavo. First time a Finn was ever make me kek.

This. I shoulda added eating less and healthily is important. But I assume that's a given. That anyone would know that.

Reduce calorie intake. Cut out the sugar. You'll feel much much better. My trouble is I'm Croatian. Eat at my parents once or twice a week, and as a Serb, you will know what dangerous goodies lurk in our diets.