Fuck yes! Donald Trump unleashes Jason Chaffetz, tells him to do whatever he wants:

Fuck yes! Donald Trump unleashes Jason Chaffetz, tells him to do whatever he wants:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rm4-YyPo1Xk

Bye bye Hillary, bye bye. Muahahaha.

bump

9/11

You know he wants to.

chaffetz is one based motherfucker.

Almost everything he says is A++

Man, can you imagine?

Yup. He and Gowdy both.

sure smells like drainage in here

Please go after Hillary

FYI the context is that Trump told him to investigate whatever he wants about HIMSELF, it was a show of transparency and confidence in his administration

but he made chaffetz-kun blush so hard and go dokidoki so he will probably investigate hillary after all

I think the implication was to say "I am fair game too"
He can subpeona anyone, he already had the power, this was a social agreement that nothing was off limits.

kek

Fucking nips

>tfw every single time someone says 'President Trump' it just sounds weird

god's work the president does

CHAFFETZ AND ROWDY GOWDY 2017

DREAM TEAM BABY FUCK WITCHA

NEVER STOP ALL THE WAY TO THE TOP

You have another 8 years to get used to it.

Chaffetz or Gowdy?

Why not both?

I support the guy and it still sounds weird as fuck to me.

If what I'm seeing as a semi informed person ends up being truth, though, he's a God damn hero.

Unleash empower and support Chaffetz & Gowdy, and anyone else with a tremendous justice boner and integrity to spare.

It's a weeb english teacher or a tourist.

based President Trump knowing when to delegate

Gawdy is a pitbull, fucking ruthless. Now THAT is a man I'd like to see as Trump's successor.

>it's a tiny-brained singapore wallet thief can't wrap his mind around any concepts outside his tiny shitpost comfort zone
stay mad monkey

Chaffetz and Gowdy are not typically attractive people, but their passion and intelligence makes them A+. Too bad Chaffetz was a fucking cuck during pussyleak, but as long as Trump is okay with 'em, I am too. Hope we see Hillary hanging like that camel fucker in Iraq did

based

NO, ITS CUTER WHEN THEY SAY "HAMBAGA PUREASE"

SHILLING again for this FAG?

he is:
>not based
>Clinton bag holder
>a fag - you can tell by his "sexy" attitude

also:
plz, stop using Slovenian proxy, nobody here knows who he is, and if anybody does its not stupid to think the fag is based or even UNCORRUPTED.

WHAT A FUCKING SHILL THREAD.

this fag has already said that nothing suspicious about corrupt Hillary, so why shilling again.

F U C K Y O U

this shit is worst than the Bog abominations.

kys, thx bye