So how much casual gay sex are straight guys having Sup Forums?

So how much casual gay sex are straight guys having Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1485151465327.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RP55S26CjOE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Twice a day here

Faggot.

>leaf

Only twice?

I've always suspected this shit as a social movement by gays to be able to have sex with straight men. Did they really think it would work?

desu i meet up with a friend like once a week and we suck each other's dicks it was really weird at first but you really learn to enjoy it, shit feels so good

stay jelly, at least im getting my dick wet unlike you fags

Quite often user. Sometimes a dick just has to be sucked. No two ways about it.

Nice try, literal fags.

Yeah same. Nothing gay about it.

tmw no qt housewife

kys cucks

casual gay sex

ARE YOU FUCKING GAY OR SOMETHING?

BIOMASS YOURSELF

When an article speaks of a new trend or suchlike, it means they want it to become a new trend.

Fake news

> fake news

None

DEATH TO FAGS
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1485151465327.webm

Sorry lads, you are either full blown fags or Biniggers.

>Nothing gay about it.
>webm related

>t. aids carrier

>tfw you fell for the gay meme
I just wanted to have sex man

Of course they did, they're faggots.

this makes me sick

Annoying and transparent attempt to paint all male friendships as "gay". Typical controlled media degeneracy.

It's groups of men who actually accomplish shit. Their goal is to prevent this by making straight men fear being called gay for associating with other straight men.

Have done it. Well not full blown sex.

A mate of mine who is bi gives me a bj now and then. I dont mind he sucks a good dick and a mouth is a pretty non gender specific hole. Never fucked.

Guys kissing is gross too

Kek these guys have regular sex with other males, yet think doing it discreetly or calling it something different changes anything.

Face it, bi and gay men simply remain deeply closeted due to conservative social circles they are involved with.

A lot of people are not 100% straight. More than any self identifying survey will ever find.

>Casual gay sex
>Among straight men

welcome to the age of tinder and online dating

>talk to 15 bitches at once

>each one talks to 20 chads at once

>at the end of the day; both parties r so distracted and side-tracked by each new match/convo that they end up never meeting

meanwhile on grindr you can get to fuck a twink WITHIN 5 min of installing it

Probably a lot on this board

youtube.com/watch?v=RP55S26CjOE

faggot

>straight guys btfo women
>no longer strengthened by their pussy power
>women will lose their shit and eventually want to gass the gays
>women get what they want because no one likes a whiny bitchy child crying murder for weeks on end
>everybody wins
why don't you guys support this faggots
also
women will absolutely hate this if this becomes a legit thing
it's not even that bad desu, it's basically a friends with benefits relationship, meaning these people only want to fuck their friends, not some random aids infested stranger. women are all trash and sluts anyway, if I had a friend to suck his dick, I'd do it in a heartbeat

Godfuckingdamnit.

Impeach Donald now so we can have Pence

faggot

I literally can't imagine this even being a thing.

Your flag suggests that it is impossible for you to be straight.

>Having gay sex
>Considering yourself straight
I feel like I should physically assault you. I'm not sure if I'm a fascist bigot or not. I just wanna try it out.

Virgins on Sup Forums will never find a bud to have casual gay sex with fucking lmao

>loving gay relationship with cute play fighting and well trained bodies
>no fatties
>masculine traits
>uk faggot calls it sickening
no wonder you guys lost the empire

Has happened my whole life, here. Always been a butch twink whom hits on nobody. Every straight guy and their brothers want activities from me. Football. Beers. Cars. Vidya. Knowing he had the potential to be interested in anything you can. Is there anything better do you even need any of that? Women think of makeup and boys in the shower. Men think of the universe

sage for not related to politics, political philosophy, or current events related thereto.

Hahahahahah YES

WOMEN BTFO

This shit fucking wreaks of homos desperately trying to bang straight dudes
>No bro it's not gay, it's just two straight dudes experimenting!
>How do you know you won't like it if you don't even try?
It's fucking pathetic that gays claim being gay isn't a choice, yet try convincing straight dudes to experiment because "You have to try to know!"

You do realize that this is just some left-wing fake news website trying to "normalize" gay sex, right?
>whoah dude i'm not gay
>naw it's alright, look at this article!
It's the same thing the race mixing shills do.