Hey there, long time /POL oldfag here. Anyone else regreting joining the Alt Right movement...

Hey there, long time /POL oldfag here. Anyone else regreting joining the Alt Right movement? Trumpf's first ten days in office have been a textbook example of fascism and the Alt Right's leader Richard Spencer being humiliated by the Antifa was a big blow and I think it has discouraged many on our forum here.

I wish I had voted for #Her, guys... Hillary was the true civic nationalist candidate and was, admittedly, far more experienced than the racist cheeto Chumpf.

Attached picture is an example of the Alt Right getting Blown the Fuck Out.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Haha o wow ok xD u sure show us Lol #ImWithWhore xD

a fucking leaf

Hi David Brock

Why fascism would be bad? His opponents are DemocRATS anyway

IF this is

a) another fucking shill post: 0-800-C'MON-NOW.jpg this is getting really old and boring

b) b8: fuck you too, m8, although I appreci8 that you got me (8/8), this is getting bland, man...

What's "Alt-Right?"

>ctr
>same post over and over again
>same cringe meme
Try harder faggot
SAGE
>SAGE

David Brock fucks children

Sage isn't downvoting newfag.

Go back to r/the_donald

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

trump is winning wish we had a strong leader like him in my country. we are so politicly correct we have gender neutral bathrooms at school now

>1 post by this

SAGE IT WITH ME: MADAME PEDOPHILE

Obvious crew post is obvious

its not to bump the threat you faggot

So what was the point of stating you were saging the thread?

I wish it were hilarious watching him crash and burn

Unfortunately he will bring the whole country down with him

huh. Leftists on Sup Forums.

Tons of inaccuracies and problems with that post... to the degree that I can't believe it was even serious.

I would say "nice try" but... it was really hopeless. Try harder next time!

you're obviously new here
go on google and find out what sage is used for

Not gonna lie, former Pasta here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Don't you get tired of this weak scam, libtard?

this is a political board, not a safe space hugging place for rightwingers

If you really wanted to pass as an oldfag you would bitch like a grumpy old man about "the good old days" when Sup Forums was leftist and people "did it for lulz".

But you just said it's not to bump the thread, but that doesn't explain why you said in your post that you were saging the thread.

Unless you were treating them as a downvote mechanism.

Which they aren't.

Go the fuck back to plebbit.

Seriously though, we can't this guy have the nuclear toads

you already post this before, rottenteeth

the thread in theory will die quicker
if you do not bump it. that's the reason I put
>sage

Test

Democrats are a ring of pedos

Rhey will burn

>Anyone else regreting joining the Alt Right movement?
Why would you join in the first place? Sup Forums used to have a history of non-joiners of anything. I miss that.

Seriously though, we can't let this guy build roads

>the Alt Right's leader Richard Spencer

This post is not bad satire.

But I'm now bumping the thread regardless in response to your posting and you're continuing to post so that's CLEARLY not why you did it.

And saying >sage has no impact on the effectiveness of sage, unless you were trying to provoke a response that would've caused the thread to bump.

So clearly you're just treating this as your alt-right safespace downvote center.

>join alt-right a fascist movement that doesn't exist
>upset when the leader you elect is fascist
>flag

This post is moronic, even for bait. Go back to the drawing board m80

Since when did you start shitposting more than Australia

Hope yall realise this is satirical

Seriously though, I can't keep letting this chick make me blow loads

Whether ops post was realnor not i am actually feeling this way

7/10 fags that suck OP's dick say it gave them the shits.

>being this much of a newfag

Neck yourself nigger

Fkn newfag, why do you fags keep replying to bait threads?
Obvious Sup Forums tier.
>>>Reddit

The hag and hoe show kek

>definetly not a shill account

Name?
Source?

Well, hello there 'crew' member. I'd like to take the time to reply to your thread to congratulate you on your successful post. You've followed the guidelines to perfection but you obviously didn't get the memo warning you that the image you posted has been compromised! Some retard in the gang forgot to rename the image form the pack and posted it with the [rename before posting] note still in the image title !

WTF, eh?

Seriously though, we can't let this robot keep changing modes

So fucking normal that I can't tell whether CTR or parody.

>Pre-Richard Spencer alt-right vs post-Richard Spencer alt-right

C T R
T
R

I also voted for Trump but desu I am regretting it right now.

I am your average white male full of testosterone. I thought that Trump represented me. But I was wrong. I should have voted Hillary.

There is still time. If we get Drumpf impeached, Hillary still has a chance.

Write to your local mayor and ask how you can do your part to put our country, the USA back on the path to equality, and for the first time, grateness.

#Make America Great for Once

>mfw they shill that hard
You can always tell when we make the news kek

shills keep shilling. sage

Consensus breaking does not work here. Try something new.

No clue. I know a chick who resembles her who wants to touch my peepee, feels good man.

But seriously though we can't let this goy cut children's chodes

Hey CREW
I am coming for you and your family.

Here's a quick rundown:

-Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control france with an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
-The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent French in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
-The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Trump is always in the news. Or did you mean Sup Forums? I've been here since 2008. I doubt there are actual shills here on this board, but then again, there were people who paid trumptrolls to troll everywhere during the election, so maybe you guys are the shills

>I voted for Trump, not against Planned Parenthood

what the fuck did you think was going to happen lmao

Look you are a fucking faggot that should die in a fire while people are cumming inside the eye pockets if your loved ones

Not gonna lie, former launch codes here. This is fucking hilarious watching nukes crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the Trump supporters.

definitely cant let him get dem nuke codes

>"Hey guys, I'm totally a Sup Forumsack and not a shill": the post

ITT;
Newfags responding to shill/bait/satirical thread.

jesus fucking christ
how new

I remember him saying he was okay with abortions and that they would leave it to the states or something. It's fucking hard to keep track on what he says because he keeps flip-floppin all the time

What did he mean by this?

You're so right, we can't let Donald get his hands on Hall & Oates

>alt right

this has no meaning
there is only republicanism
imbecile

Hello fellow white goy...uh......guys.
Shame trump is doing things, guess we should quit.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Shill

Not gonna codes, former lie here. This fucking trump watching the crash burn. But in all seriousness we can't let the codes get the nuclear guy.

Obviously that money was going to waste.

>Hey there, long time Astronaut here. Anyone else regreting joining the Alt Right movement? Trumpf's first ten days in office have been a textbook example of fascism and the Alt Right's leader Richard Spencer being humiliated by the Antifa was a big blow and I think it has discouraged many on our forum here.
>I wish I had voted for #Her, guys... Hillary was the true civic nationalist candidate and was, admittedly, far more experienced than the racist cheeto Chumpf.
>Attached picture is an example of the Alt Right getting Blown the Fuck Out.

Sage

>Not gonna burn, former seriousness voter here. This is fucking nuclear watching Trump crash and lie. But in all Trump we can't let this guy get the hilarious codes.

Thank you for correcting the record, .5 pounds have been added do your dental care account.