Drumpf is finished

This is gonna get him impeached for sure

T. Increasingly nervous (((man))) for the 658th time this year

when obama was in charge refugees werent allowed on flights to the USA. that may have cost the lives of thousands, nobody cared then. why do they care now?

they can't impeach him because some woman somewhere died because he didn't open his door. If her life was threatened that seriously, she could emigrate in another country

No, pretty sure it won't matter. Just hope Trump is smart enough not to justify the woman's death on Twitter.

WTF I'm with her now

Meanwhile Muslims across the globe have killed how many others in the few days since the ban?

She is Muslim.

Its already justified.

He won't get impeached, and if he does ultra bro pence will take office, go shill somewhere faggot

>died because of his ban
That's what happened? I thought she just couldn't see her family before she died, not that the ban caused her death.

Btw, by this logic, did Merkel cause all those deaths in Germany because he was a refugee?

He personally killed that woman with a nail clipper. Poor refugee was in pain for days because of the slow and unusually cruel method the POTUS picked

Pic related

I've seen people on twitter saying she died because she felt alone when she couldn't meet her family

OP is not a faggot (He is)

>Btw, by this logic, did Merkel cause all those deaths in Germany because he was a refugee?

Yes, we ironically blame her and her jewish overlords

Cheaper to kill the 75 year old with a permaban, as opposed to using a Hellfire missile.

Is this the beginning of the end for Donald Trump?

It ended before he began. He wasn't even serious about running.

yeah just like how liberals all needed ambulances when they found out he was elected. so much salt and butthurt. they were "literally dying".

haha xd

Go figure a fucking foreigner doesn't understand American law.

>green card holder
>non citizen
On one hand i don't care, on the other a muslim is dead.
And that makes me smile.

Say, isn't the ahmed the clock boy in Yemen right now? It'd be a shame if he wasn't allowed back in.
You could make an article about it, raise awareness among the goyim.

Because MUH LITERALLY HITLER (CAN'T EVEN OMG)

because someone told them to be.

That's it.

If only that 75 year old woman had been allowed to enter the USA, she would still be alive and have contributed so much to the country!

Obama has blood in his hands yet, he got the nobel prize

For some reason people think not having an open door policy means you don't accept skilled workers that can hold a job, pay their taxes and have a family without welfare.

But people are also retarded.

This guy knows what's up

Pretty sure you can't be impeached just because old people die.

>75 years old old fuck dies
who cares

And Obama didn't have blood on his hands when he droned these countries into kingdom come?

Not that I'm complaining about dead Mooslims

Why are 75 year old immigrants are even allowed to USA? Do you like to pay foreigners welfare?

Oh no, one fucking mudshit. Fuck em. Just fuck em. So many more are going to have to go before this is done.

>obongo blows up countless civilians during his presidency
>silence
>some old hag cant enter the country and dies
>muh blood on his hands

I'm pretty sure the 30,000+ bombs Obama dropped on seven Muslim countries last year alone has caused more blood than Trump temporarily restricting travel from seven Muslim countries.

Could this media shill any harder? Jesus christ

Fucking this

so obama blows up a wedding with a drone strike but this is going to impeach trump?

first benefit of being potus is you get away with war crimes

Damn,son.
How much are they paying you?
.02 per post? Better get to shilling, behind that VPN

a 75 year old woman dies because she was 75. not because of the ban you fucking moron.

Not just civilians, actual US citizens

Obama-sama droned the fuck out of the Middle east to the point people are afraid of the sun light.

>iraqi man doesnt reply to a post on Sup Forums, his mother dies in her sleep within 24 hours
>many such cases, sad

kek

It's gonna be an awesome 8 years

Didnt she die of illnes? If so she would have died either way as it seems like a major emergency.
Its not trumps fault that their country's hospital is fucking incompitent.
How is it exactly his, and his alone fault.

none of the leftists here have the balls to answer that or even acknowledge the question because it threatens their shitty, stupid, hypocritical narrative.