US in middle of a coup by Donald Trump, Michael Moore warns

>The filmmaker and journalist, who was one of the few famous people to publicly predict that Donald Trump would become President, has warned that the US state is being overthrown by Mr Trump and the people he has appointed to govern alongside him.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-michael-moore-coup-us-steve-bannon-sally-yates-rule-of-law-a7554556.html?cmpid=facebook-post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdyKAIhLdNs
youtube.com/watch?v=e4OjDcDlzAw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVh3RBOZeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Considering he's pretty much fired all the neo-cons and is forcing the republicans to submit to him, that coup has already happened.

Overthrowing the deep state who has fucked this country for decades? Sounds good to me.

michael moore will say anything to scare liberals he has no savy political conscious, not to say he isn't a complete dumbfuck, but he isn't someone to be trusted on political matters

I hope we get to see something bad happen to Michael someday. It would make me very happy. Maybe he just falls on some ice and cant get back up and people have to get a crane, or a heart attack on camera. Something good like that

I can't wait for him to put out a call to activate citizen militias to secure the border wall construction sites and bolster law enforcement efforts.

dude is headed for a coronary, just look at him, he's a fucking mess

>Democratically elected by the longstanding legal process
>coup
Pick one fat fuck Micheal Moore.

Michael Moore made a living bitching out the establishment and now he's upset that he is getting his wish?

Why do these illiterate fuckers throw around the word 'coup' as if its some sort of metaphor rather than a type of rebellion?

russia hacked

cant this fat fuck just die

yeah wouldnt it be nice if he died

>Michael Moore warns

It would be nice, but I'd take Ruth Ginsburg or Dianne Feinstein over him if we're handing out death notes

>Someone warned weeks before the election that Hillary was preforming a coup
>Everyone else decided they should try that against Trump
>The election is over, he's sworn in, and they're still calling it a coup

Judging by the recent pictures, we are getting to watch him slowly transform into an elderly woman.

>Russia hacked Michael Moore

Can't pretend to be part of the victim group if you stop crying.

Oh shit, we better believe him.
After all, he's got that long history of being unbiased kek

Imperium Americana when

How can it be a coup if he is already president? He already holds all the power.

Golly, I sure love how Twitter is news now

You're goddamn right tubs, it's a coup against the neocon/neoliberal scumbags that hijacked the US.

On a side note here's a clip of pre sammich's moore getting btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=VdyKAIhLdNs

if that were true it even be an improvement of the state of things

delet this

How do you coup d'etat yourself?

I mean film makers and journalists are my go to guys when it comes to political nuance and advice

Get necked

>neocon/neoliberal
You know these are the same thing right
I mean neocons are literally ex-democrats

yeah he said he was going to drain the swamp

>President
>coup

Eh?

Michael Moore is a great asset for us right now. He is causing friction for establishment democrats and riling up the libtards and we all know they are just acting out and hurting their image with their shit.

>the most powerful man in the US government is staging a coup against the government he is in control of

huh, interesting

WAIT A MINUTE

ARE YOU.

WOAH

WAIT UP

ARE YOU TELLING ME

TO MY FACE

OVER THE INTERNET

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT

POLITICIANS REPLACE THOSE APPOINTED BY THEIR PREDECESSORS?!!

MUH FUCKIN COUP!

>president appoints cabinet
>goes by every standard process
>appoints judge for the sole purpose to uphold the constitution
>its a coup
Ok.

Wow he always looked like a piece of shit.

>handing out death notes

I'll take one. I'll be better than Kira ever was.

Milton Friedman was garbage.

>elected president
>coup

hmmmmmmmmmmm

>"The movement had its intellectual roots in the Jewish monthly review magazine Commentary, published by the American Jewish Committee.[5][6]"
>become a 'conservative'
>run up the national debt
>export jobs
>import hordes of low skill, low wage immigrants
>embark on expensive foreign wars to create global refugee crisis and demographic shifts in western nations

I'm sick of these righteous assholes that predicted 'Trump would win' or "Brexit would happen' and they pretend they had some special insight that none of their peers do. Both things just barely happened - you flipped a coin and it came out right. Both of them had pretty good odds of happening when you made your prediction. Shut the fuck up.

>(((LaRouche)))
>(((Goldman)))

>Michael Moore warns
Oh shit.

"barely"

I put a thousand dollar bet on President Trump winning.

The people have decided that progressive lefty dogma is not for America. It's destined for the ash bin of history.

Trump won on the back of around 100,000 votes and he lost the popular vote. Brexit was less close than the US election.

>Draining the swamp is a coup

Trump is eliminating the shitty people in the government who were parasites, and all of this completely legally.

He is already the best president ever and it's only been a week.

Popular don't mean shit when you have shit for brains.

Moore is trying to keep liberals from killing him (and his career) because he unintentionally helped Trump get elected.

He's hoping if he stumps hard enough against Trump that they'll forget what he did. Sadly, he is probably right.

>elected by the people
>for the people
>micheal moore rolls his fat disgusting carcass through the door
>everybody does the dinosaur

How did Russia hack my paper ballot?

PREACH

this is the correct response

That may be true, but he only just won Michigan and Pennsylvania which combined gave him the 36 points that got him over the winning line. So anyone claiming they totally fucking knew it was going to happen is full of shit.

Compared to most sporting events it was a really good bet. It's just that polls usually aren't too wrong - but especially with Trump they weren't that wrong.

>everybody does the dinosaur

youtube.com/watch?v=e4OjDcDlzAw

Did Michael Moor already transtion?

Fine by me, had the founders been transported to this time they would have taken one look at our current government and started a new revolutionary war. If this a coup, it's one of the most peaceful and also most-needed in recent history.

He's a big fat mistake.

you should pay heed to someone worth listening to instead of some shilling kike whose claim to fame is winning over a bunch of kikes to support him, saged 1 post by this ID

>Michael Moore still thinks people want to hear his opinion about anything

is it legal to say such things? does it count as sedition?

freedom of speech

>it's a coup!

I'm waiting for someone to explain how getting elected, replacing those who refuse to do their job for political reasons, and appointing people to make policy like all previous presidents is sudden, illegal, violent overthrow of the government.

Is it because liberals are redefining things again?

Michael Moron
Still hurting from having pushed the last undecided voters towards Trump with his "fuck you" speech

what the fuck
I was shitposting and trolling for (You)s about it being a "coup" for like 6 hours straight yesterday, but this fat fuck is actually serious

elected officials, by definition, cannot stage a "coup"

so at what point does "government has been taken over by fascism" become seditious?

prety sure plotting to overthrow the gov is unlawful

member when he came out in a panic and tried to backpedal and claim it was completely out of context?
i member

>Michael Moore

>US state is being overthrown by Mr Trump
>He literally endorses the criminal scum he is throwing out.

Can somebody fucking kill this fat fuck already? He is literally hollywood/pedo propaganda. Why? Because he's likely involved.

Well you can plot and talk about it all you want but if there isn't strong evidence you're actually going to act (liberals are spineless) you pretty much won't be marked as seditious.

>russia hacked
Do you know why?
Because clinton did a uranium deal with them and suspiciously asked for the money be sent to her foundation.

Also this.
It's not a fucking coup. Every politician does this.

Fucking retarded.

When will Moore's heart give out?

>pretty much won't

is that at someone's discretion? I'd like to see that fat faggot and all his ilk in the media, politics and "activism" locked up

>michael moore warns

>for the people

Explain how this stupid bitch is for the people?

>democratic election
>coup
There's that leftist doublespeak again.

I'm counting down the days until that fat McDonald's swine Michael chokes on a hamburger and dies. He's done nothing good for this country or this planet.

Soros and Clinton controlled the polling booths.
They were sending bus loads of migrants and illegals to special booth desks.
Many people voted in more than one state.

That election was in reality a landslide ruined by corruption.

yeah, nah, you're objectively a fuckwit

That's why we elected him though.

They don't need to hack him, he's already a hack

>michael moore anything
disregarded

All people have free health treatment on Mexico, it does'nt matter if are a gringo.

>couping when your already in charge

How does that work?

lol, Michael Moore. Ok, back to browsing.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVh3RBOZeE