White guilt

How do you compensate white's guilt? Sup Forums

By being a racist cunt.

Hello child abuse, my old friend. Nice to see you again.

kill all the blacks and jews so no one is left to demand we act guilty.

correct

By living in a rural midwest area that is still predominantly white

I don't understand why anyone feels white guilt. It befuddles me

by knowing that jews have done every notably evil thing in history, while lying about white involvement

by not feeling guilty about anything

by knowing that with power and wealth comes the responsibility to help others, first my own kind, then others

what guilt?

It's not my fault that you are black. Hate your genes, not my white superior heritage.

>flag
By understanding you have dishonored your ancestors by being a weak pathetic excuse of a man to let the opinion of ill bred sheep make you feel guilty of what they have done. You do not deserve your families name. They are better to not have had a son.

By being an alpha who is not apologetic for shit that happened 150 years ago, while my ancestors were themselves enslaved in Russia.

I don't feel guilty at all.

There's no such thing

white guilt is just a rebranding of the christian concept of original sin

anyone who thinks they should pay for their ancestors crimes doesn't understand justice

By paying taxes so that cavemen can get drunk and commit incest without the burden of employment

fuck a black chick

fuck em right in the pussy

I don't feel guilt just because my people were superior and oppressed a lesser 'people'.

Slave morality. Slaves are triumphant over noble virtues like pride, strength, and nobility.

They see world as a battle between good and evil and due to their low self-esteem they feel secure when they are part of a group. They dont care classical virtues and vices but they think their group is good and others are evil.

It's basically modern liberals. But some of them have mazoschist tendencies; thus some liberals developed white guilt.

There is absouletely no way to stop fucking slaves.

The only way

By dying in millions to anglo multiculti agenda.