DO YOU FAGGOTS REALIZE:

They're hitting us from every major intersection?

all forms of entertainment. From movies,vidya games,news, social media, sports(commercials), education,movies,shows?

Its more than David Brock and George Soros. Who are these mother fuckers?

anywhere there are mass gatherings,whether it be in person or indirect. They are hitting us with their Marxism bullshit.

They arent going to stop until were all indoctrinated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zge6UEwUGn0
youtube.com/watch?v=wvaPPaO7uas
youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg
youtu.be/9yF_l4U2Df4
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

you sons a bitches.

bump

trips of truth

its everywhere

i havent played vidya anymore in almost a year cause its gone to shit. it used to be one of the last hobbies without any politics and shit in it and how its almost all marxist garbadge and shit games in general. Sports are all full of niggers. Stopped watching them. In a way it is good i havent watched tv or movies in years and been going to the gym and hiking and doing alot of outdoors stuff. seems like the only thing to do anymore to relax

Ride the tiger instead of fighting it. Let the whole thing collapse and become a joke. From chaos we will rebuild a sound society.

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes. My mum told me that if i throw away my piss bottles, Drrumpf would let Bernie be president. Two weeks have passed, wtf why isn't Bernie in the office? I voted for Drumpf because i thought Bernie would win, wtf is going onn?!?

it's divine in nature. they are evil plain and simple

Watch the HWNDU livestream, you'll get addicted desu. Now that's entertainment. Also, checked.

>777

Truly a message from Kek, and an important one.

The entire mainstream EVERYTHING is going full bore with the anti-trump rhetoric. The internet is awash wish shills and the vocaly brainwashed. They are going nuclear.

Stay strong lads.

Nice trips

youtube.com/watch?v=zge6UEwUGn0

GET OUT MY THREAD

REEEEEEEEEEE

Don't consume it. It's easy. No TV or movies. I've been doing nothing but reading and watching classics I already own since May. Books can be a method of indoctrination as well but by nature you're more engaged when you consume them so it's much easier to see and not let affect you, hence why the most cucked punishers like Tor are now dying. PC literature is much harder to make entertaining than PC movies

Bump

The real question - is it planned and orchestrated? For example, is Colbert deliberately engaging in propaganda, or is he just a normal biased human with a particular political opinion?

Was all of this organic, or was it planned? That is what I want to know.

oh someone has had the big redpill. Welcome to the real world .

how do we get more to ride it? to see the light? this world is going crazy.

It's a network that is self-regulating. There is no conspiracy.

KEK agrees the work is pozzed

Witnessed, praise Kek!

They are pissing into their own ocean of piss. The red pill has opened our eyes to their indoctrination tools, so they are bound to fail.

It's backfiring as we speak. The CIA I believe is actually helping us in thier weird twisted false flagging way. They push it over the edge and wake people up.
Most are so brainwashed and have drunk too much of the koolAIDS to stop and think about what they are pushing, then they try to make kindergarten kids mentally ill with the tranny shit and boom - people start to wake up.
The BLM shit is pushed to riots with agents. There are agents and psyOPs going on within every movement with the aim of "progressive" being pushed to the extreme, why? To fucking backfire and have the opposite effect.
They are crying for people to wake up. Look at all these recent false flags under 0bunga, Orlando and Virginia were NOGGER TIER easy to spot. Then Sandy hook and 911 start to fall into place when you realize they have been sloppy on purpose, they want more people truly awake.

>There is no conspiracy.
Don't go to mosque tomorrow

Yes we realize faggot

If anything this should alert you to the fact that our memes are real. Look at how much they control, even seemingly ordinary things that you take for granted, they control it. It's actually quite amazing albeit in a very unsettling way.

this guy gets it

Over over played their hand. They are pushing too hard now. It's incredibly obvious.

Yes when you start to see the big thing its actually impressiv

We have to meme "Liberal-Conservatism" in to the mainstream. The modern left isn't Liberal, it's Marxist. We can save the adults.

the zionists are overdoing it like every time. It will explode in their face

Play SQUAD. All I see is young white trump supporters making squads named ICE, SS, DINDUS, etc, then proceeding to mow down towel heads with m2's on humvees .

reported to authorities

The nu/pol/s coming here are being red pilled en masse.

It's amazing. They try to shit on us, then they join us.

PRAISE KEK

Look for Michael Tsarion works. He tries to make connections between all those hidden political powers, the zionists, vatican,islam, chinese, etc. At some point these groups help each other and much of the antagonism we see in the surface is mere distraction. I don`t claim these people from alternative research movement have all the answers, but they`re sure closer than your average joe imo

youtube.com/watch?v=wvaPPaO7uas

Just keep being yourself.

Fuck them.

Gamergate was in 2014 quinn is a fucking no ethic periodistic faggot

>1 post by this ID

What did Kek mean by this?

I swear I'm going to save up my monies and buy a cabin and become a misanthropic hermit. who eats squirrels for sustenance.

Yeah i wish i could play on american servers withouth 150 ping, all i get is angry russians or asshole germans

You're right OP, they're going all out.

And they're failing miserably. They're the only ones agreeing with themselves. They haven't converted anybody, if anything they're only driving people away.

If they fail at this, they will try again, sure. However, before too long this will all have blown over and they won't ever have the same momentum.

They're crashing and burning. They're falling into the abyss and desperately struggling to keep their grip on reality. The future belongs to us!

Drop'em out of a helicopter...Praise KEK!

>voted
>flag

>Checked
And what if they dont reach their goal because of some high functional autists being contradictory just for the sake of it?

Anons Trump has declared war on the Dems, the Reps, the Fed reserve, Big Pharma, and the media.
Don't you think there would be a counter attack?
They are going to use a huge PR campaign to whip the public in a frenzy.
Stand fast anons. I just picked apart 5 posts of articles based on bad statistics , mis quotes and disinformation on social media.
Do the research, speak the truth.
There is the silent supporters to the cause that voted him in.
They support the travel ban and don't trust the media.
Just keep the faith, they're trying to wear you down.

no I've been here. I'm buzzed and thinking about it and it's making me lose my shit

Gamergate was about being able to call slut a slut without being more shunned than the slut. That was the wake up call for everyone about the feminism/SJW cancer.

The corrupt journalism thing is just a white wash.

No way user, the cultural marxists and their globalist allies have infiltrated and control every govt and civic institution, have you noticed how in the last few days the leftist media have started going after Steve Bannon??? Bannon understands thd threat of globalism and cultural marxism and he's the one who has red pilled Trump even further.

All of the media has been heavily politicised in the past few years, but all of it had turned to garbage anyway. The best way to deal with it is to avoid it.
>TV/Movies
Nothing but trashy, mindless rehashes and reboots. I personally just read books and watch anime when I want some junk media. Bonus points for weebs since SJWs are triggered by anything outside of toonami shit.
>Vidya
The entire industry is pure garbage from top to bottom. If you aren't pirating you're part of the problem. Even weebs are fucked unless they know moon, because the (((localizations))) are full of censorship and poorly rewritten scripts.
I used to work on electronics, so I've been fixing up older consoles and using flash carts to get around absurd game prices inflated by all the faggot hipsters in the "retro" scene.
>Social media
Stay the fuck away from it, it's nothing but propaganda and retards virtue signalling for attention. Twitter is great for trolling though. If you have to have it for professional reasons, keep it at that. Post what you need to and don't get wrapped up in it. If you are a content creator, learn to ignore shit. People pretend to be offended by everything because they need likes and retweets to validate themselves.
>News
This one is tough because people like to be informed, but almost all mainstream news is glorified propaganda. Most alternatives tend to be on the tinfoiler side or they carry a bias in the other direction. I just read Sup Forums for happenings and piece shit together from there, the MSM is late to report significant events most of the time anyway.

We knew this would happen. The juden wont go down without a fight

It's okay, user. What you're feeling is the red pill taking effect. You'll get used to it. Also, nice trips.

Be glad if they go all out after losing the election it just means they are really really hurting and desperate. The more they push the more obvious it is.

take the anime pill, only media (((they))) didnt get their hands on yet

This is why I read political-social, economics psychology and law books and I play games like the new doom just to free my mind and kill some demons.
I am literally a potential massshooter :DDDDD

The only way to fix it is to do it yourself

>play Civ 5
>Communism is best choice for production

I agree.

you guys need to smoke a joint and calm down. nothing's going on.

it's all in your head

2 things:

1. See pic related.

2. The left is maxed out. The pendulum goes right now. It's stll on the left but its motion is to the right.

There is a ~100 year cycle. Its basis is demographics caused by the baby boom/bust. We cycle between left and right philosophy in this cycle. The left is "emotion > logic", the right is "logic > emotion". when society is younger it is more left due to lack of experience, when society is older it is more right due to experience. Women are more left because they have less neurons in the cerebral cortex than men. Women voting swings society more left.
When the baby boom causes a subsequent economy boom governments collect more tax and get more in debt because they assume every economic problem is fixed and past problems wont return. The boom creates wealth and the faith in wealth protecting their old age stops dependency on children as a safety net for old age. Contraception and abortion etc rises.
The lack of children causes economic decline. Governments "solve" this with immigration. The continual economic decline increases immigration until it disrupts society. Tensions rise, international tensions rise as countries fight over debt, dwindling markets and resources. Governments start propaganda about all internal problems are caused by external agencies. This propaganda eventually is believed. Wars happen. Infrastructure destruction and wealth destruction resets the economies, building and baby making start again. Economic expansion occurs, baby making stops, eventual decline happens again.
100 year cycle. We are at approx 1917 in the cycle. You can now see the future and why nationalism is rising and why Trump is seen as Hitler. We are just reactions in this repeating cycle.
We just passed peak left, now we head right until about 2050.

Is Marxism cool in acedemia? Free share of info etc?

How exactly would this work?

The more the media spread their bullshit the more people are pissed off.
Isnt this exacly why Donald was elected? Repeating the word racism and white a hundred million times a day?

If anything, this will solidify right wing people in the future, not the opposite.

they had to give it SOME form of bonus, it would be pointless if it just crashed your economy and killed off your population

Well then they must be right

>
Good idea, actually
The hardest thing is getting through their heads not only that communists who got in trouble for their beliefs in the 50s generally deserved it, or at least some measure of it. Joe McCarthy was an asshole who handled shit wrong, but his crusade wasn't without foundation. Communism IS evil and against everything we as a free Western society believe. It crushes the human soul.

But liberals are so used to feeling sorry for the poor old timey leftists that they don't realize, what those people were advocating and supporting wasn't just mellow liberalism; it was outright communism, incredibly dangerous and bad, and the two are so fucking different.

It isn't working. Things are continuing to slide in our favor. Just remain calm and stop being a histrionic baby.

Race war now!!!!

I think the war is over. The red pilled army is too strong now.

Release date?

youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg

>he doesn't play jap games exlusively

I don't know. it's like they invested so much at this point they might as well keep going for the next election.

>Who are these mother fuckers?
I have no idea user.

Jews are gonna Jew. You do you.

PISCES 25

People and animals frightened during an eclipse.

Going deep and going far, yet emotionally afraid and bereft. Impelled by great force of being to carry on with destiny strides forward; you are periodically swamped by onslaughts of everything feared coming true. Being certain and being terrorized. The exquisite gift of pulling yourself through the enactment of personal, collective, and ancestral nightmares. You feel a consecration to what is coming into being on the expanded horizon, and a warrior's courage in always going back and grappling with the lingering shadows. A mission that cannot be refused. And a sense of purpose that defies its own collapse and rises from the ashes repeatedly.

SCORPIO 28

A building: the only part of it left is the cornerstone.

Sacrificing and renouncing the full flood of all you are capable of in order to make way for the bare bones of what stark destiny insists upon. Dropping everything to become attuned to collective destiny calls. Doing so often with considerable damage to yourself. A ruthless will, a fierce life direction. Almost no self-compassion or self-sympathy. It has got be this way if you are intent upon making yourself available to what is asked or intended, with every part of yourself out of the picture except your core indomitable conviction that something hugely important is going on here and all personal considerations are as nothing. This is a path that will draw you through some scary and extreme places--many deaths--and can draw you into a place of sheer one-pointed reality, into becoming as lucidly all here as can humanly be attained.

KEK MIT UNS youtu.be/9yF_l4U2Df4

Heeey, Sup Forums

Maybe you're the bad guys?

Excellent summary, sadly.

I still like old PC games like Doom or Myst. Not much of a vidya guy myself but I can stick to that sort of thing when I feel the need to play.

I love old movies which show the way America used to be. Old foreign movies too. The Swedes used to make some remarkable films, Italy and England and France as well. And of course Russia. Even India.

Agree re social media. I have a fakebook under an assumed name (a normal name, and I act normal so nobody's ever flagged me). I share it with a small group of like-minded family and friends and we talk real talk and share pics. That's it. I don't "like" shit, follow pages or people (even Trump), comment on news or anything.

News, I do the same, though I do check out Fox, where some of their personnel can finally let their power level show. That's entertaining to watch, because they look so fuckin' happy. Yep Tucker, Sean, Laura Ingraham, Lou Dobbs, a few others. And that's why whiny Greta and bitchy Megan left, of course. I'm sure the network as a whole swung away from neocon/centrist towards true right because they began at some point to see that Trump would win. Now that he has, they are raking in the shekels. But that doesn't mean some of their players aren't for real. Tucker unleashed is pure Sup Forums and you can tell. No way his shit is fake, lol. I just knew it all along.

Can't tolerate other news at all anymore, but I don't like crazy right-wing clickbait sites any more than I do Huffpo, Breitbart is as out-there as I get though I do sort of like Alex Jones, how can you not, he's so delightfully mad. And Texan.

I have noted recently that the Daily Mail is pretty redpilled, and USA Today (sorta) is tolerable. I'd forgotten how much liberals hated them in the 80s for being a conservative paper.

>The real question - is it planned and orchestrated?
>Was all of this organic, or was it planned?

The Yuri Bezmenov tape was right. They are trained to respond to certain stimuli. Good feelings are used as a drug.

Hillary Clinton was their next promised hit of Political Heroin. They're being denied and now they're entering remission. Every single angle and corner of the left is now writhing in agony and lashing out.

Who are Bogs supporting ?

Brilliant summary imo.

Bilderbeg group agenda?

"The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, Bilderberg meetings or Bilderberg Club is an annual private conference of 120 to 150 people of the European and North American political elite, experts from industry, finance, academia, and the media, established in 1954."

Its as clear as water, its something thrh decided it decades ago, but boom Trump happened.

They are desperated now, it shows that they are losing. Krpp doing your job, like the user above told : the pendulum is turing right and its a long way to go.

what is the best evola book

I know BLM has to be orchestrated. Some things are clearly orchestrated. But are they all orchestrated as a whole, or merely various powerful people have interests that align and they are not actually coordinating with each other.

I would love to know what is behind all of this.

If the Yuri tape is right.. well it isn't the Russian's because they are fine with Trump and benefit from sanctions being lifted. It would be the Chinese if it was a country that was behind it all, but I have no idea.

Buddy, we tried to pull them right, but it is way more effective to push them off the left side. They will fight eachother and scatter. We can take their bullshit, because truth is axiomatic and once seen cannot be unseen. We're fine, they will get tired.

people revolt against perceived authority. It's why you're here and why we are all here. the more propoganda these shills pour out, eventually more people will realise who the real authority is (and no it is not donald trump...at least not yet)

we're getting stronger

SEE THIS THREAD OP

ITS ALL IN THE OPEN

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Liberal Jews

Truth.

Or until someone plays a prank on them which to be perfectly honest they deserve worse

Yeah, and they still lose bad

It's really funny

Learn japanese play vidya without sjw messages

Anglo.

>2050

Implying the 5th reich wont last a thousand years.

Always makes me smile

Don't worry. Trump will pass a new antilibel law and ban fake news. They'll either shut up or go out of business.

>taking obvious ironic bait so easily

That's a good goy, withdraw from society and don't reproduce

its not a country its a organisation of globalists who have strings all over the world.

They want to bring about the new world order where they are in control of every aspect of society and the current establishments have let them get away with it until trump.

Last president of the united states who went against the establishment was JFK and we all know what happened to him.

I am born again, washed in the blood of Jesus Christ.

I literally cannot be brainwashed because I have the seal of God, the Holy Spirit.

Git gud, sodomite.

I appreciate your loyalty ... have a pic related ... but ...
Implying the Reich won't go too far like every other time and damage itself.

The pendulum exists because of two extremes not one.

This guys, I bet the ones freaking out are youngins that weren't old enough during Bush Jr. Remember when he was in the flight suit calling himself "the decider"? The guy killed Saddam on behalf of his daddy.and these kids are freaking out because the media has an agenda? Of course they do! Just IGNORE them. Take everything in grains of salt, only tell your opinions when you're asked and always be subtle of them. You kids should really stop ya bitching and start acting. Write your senators, write a lot...and protest. Get safe attention.

Not only have we fully well realized this for a long ass time now, they've been doing it for a long ass time now.
You're bluepilled until you fully understand this literal war.

lol copy pasta identified.
low energy concern troll original attempt.