AntiFailure

Antifa tries to burn flag, fails miserably.

youtube.com/watch?v=rxAh64IxP6Q

Just lmao at these pathetic cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3H3aoBjnxM&t
youtube.com/watch?v=rxAh64IxP6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=osqx2MyfdnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well at least they know how to take down trash cans

Reminder that Antifa and AnComs are a bunch of whiny cuck faggots that cry to the Police when they can't sucker punch someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=u3H3aoBjnxM&t

Antifa fails at life

Mongolian Kids Cartoons here

I will be in Berk tomorrow at the Milo event, gonna post for my niggas first

>youtube.com/watch?v=rxAh64IxP6Q
lol fail

I love it when some kiddy has the idea of pretending to be a shill to try and reinforce the retarded paranoia here.

Mostly because 90% of the time it actually works and you idiots eat up whatever bullshit is being spoonfed to you.

PS: If you came here in the last 2 years you are cancer and need to leave.

>start making flag using materials that are extremely toxic in gaseous form
>profit

>"these lighters are trash"

XD

fire, how does it work?

Reminds me of this

So then why are you still here then

I came here like a week ago.

They're better at eating shit than starting a fire. The more you know...

these cucks wouldnt survive 10 minutes outside an urban environment.

hehe, now thats some funny shit

>how to make fire
>fucking white mans tools, how does it work

It's proof that NatSoc and the Confederate South aren't meant to be removed

Impossible to remove Pyne, HAHHA

All they needed to get them to burn was an additional hydrocarbon. I guess they should have studied actual science rather than gender studies

the crossed arms and smile make it even better

I'm guessing Milo hired all of these people, because he's an attention whore. Fuck off Milo, I know you're OP.

lel

The spirit of the south remains.

I was just thinking this. They look so fucking stupid and hopeless. They can't even destroy property. Can't wait until they "retire" from the ol libtard warfront and sink into a medically induced depressive state with only nostalgia fueled disappointments to keep their minds busy.

"Remember that time when we tried to be hardcore and burn shit but it wouldn't light? Haha that was so fuckin stupid"

- that 60 year old friendless nerd virgin to himself

>See antifa posters on my uni noticeboard.

Literally said, "Bash the fash."

I was literally shaking that they were literally encouraging violence against a persons for their political beliefs.

wtf is antifa doing in Ireland anyway

Looking for spaghetti.

I think you found it. Justifying political violence and calling the people you attack "fascist" is fucking retarded.

They won't ever think what they were doing is stupid, they're mentally ill. Even when they're 40 years old they'll be saying "no trump no kkk no fascist usa" and believe it wholeheartedly because their lives are miserable and they have no personality otherwise.

Just by listening to their voices indicates how meek these people are

>Antifa tries to burn flag, fails miserably.
Would love to see these cucks try that here, our police would beat them so hard they would never do it again!

>Fascists can't be fascists if they call other people fascists while behaving as fascists
>This makes the victim look like the fascist, so they deserve to be oppressed
>The actual fascist kills all the fake fascists and goes home, thinking they made the world a better place for ridding it of tyranny
>Nothing bad happens ever again, until some other fascist asshole has an opinion

It really makes me think.

not watched yet, do they attempt to burn a flag then fail?

Why do all these faggots wear scarves over their face

The spirit of the rebellious south fights back against their unamerican ways.

youtube.com/watch?v=osqx2MyfdnQ

"you cant burn me bitch"

Thanks for that. I couldn't work out how the guy who got arrested came to be lay on the floor in the 1st place, did bitch blaster put him there? kek

that place is infested and must be purged

Newfriend