You killed her, Sup Forums. She's dead because of you

You killed her, Sup Forums. She's dead because of you.

She's dead because of your ebin maymay president.

I hope you're proud.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a evil person that trump is, defending his country so the kids there don't become groomed or bombed, BIGOT.

You know trump doesn't directly order raids and Hilary was even more of a war monger

I am, actually. For every American who has been hurt or killed by a Muslim, 1000 will die in revenge.

Hold on let me find my tiny violin

>Daughter of terrorist leader
Okay

Obama killed kids too, blame the fucking terrorists for using children as meat shields. More reason to go in there and wipe them off the face of the earth.

her father was a terrorist and a traitor.

How is it Trump's fault? He has no control over the accuracy of the weapons and the conduct of the SEALs. The SEALs where probably sloppy as fuck.

>American girl

Oh no someone died in a third world, war torn shithole. Surely, had trump not been elected, no other child or marine would ever die in the Middle East again. Fuck trump and fuck white people!

I've never been more proud of my President in my life, CREW.

Ditto. Fuck all mudslime filth

Obama. Syria. Clinton. Libya.

Eat shit.

Well, at least he sent a SEAL team in instead of just blowing up weddings and funerals with drones, CREW.

Good, take out their families, that girl would've spawn 5 more terrorists.
Now she's a virgin about to get fucked by some jihadi in heaven so her life didn't change that much

Kek more Will follow here

What ever

Trump doesn't micromanage the navy

>8-year-old daughter of Anwar al-Awlaki, the New Mexico-born al Qaeda leader who himself was killed in a U.S. strike five years ago.
Yep. She was an American girl. Mamma's apple pie. The 4th of July. SHE WAS A TERRORIST!!

im super proud

What? No... but how could this be? This isn't why I voted for him. This isn't the America I wanted! God damn it all if only I could go back in time and withdraw my vote. Now there is only one thing left to say: fuck drumpf and fuck white people.

Didn't you get the memo, user?
If anything bad happens anywhere in the galaxy, it's Trump's fault.

Ell Oh Fucking Ell!
"Trump personally executed an 8 year old girl today, by brutally grabbing her by the pussy! According to multiple witnesses, the child literally evaporated by the sheer force of the attack!."

It's as much trump's fault for giving the order to attack as it his her father's fault.

Actually, it's more her father's fault.

If he had abandoned his death cult, he, his wife, and daughter, would still be alive in America today.

Leftists blame me for the sins of someone else's great - great grandfather. I'll go ahead and blame her for the sins of her father. You started it.

Who is this guy? I've been seeing him everywhere. Can someone give me the quick rundown?

I'm disappointed Sup Forums. WHY? WHY ONLY ONE?

youtube.com/watch?v=XdofmoYcJNE

memes aside. we would all fuck her, right Sup Forums?

going to make the same post as I did the last thread

You all should email your represenatives about this; the rules surrounding situations like this when the US government extrajudicially kills an American citizen are vague, non-existant, or shrouded in secrecy. There needs to be a framework that government MUST follow when either targeting or accidently killing an American citizen. The current system allows the executive to do as they please and sweep the bodies under the rug; look at the past administration's killing of Awlaki's son where they originally lied about his age and allegiances and then backpedaled claiming it was a mistake. Now his daughter is dead and we're likely to see the executive not address it.

There needs to be explicit guidelines the government must follow in regards to documentation, justification, eventual disclosure of said documentation, and the creation of pathways of accountability allowing those with ties affected to determine if the official who made the decision acted incompetently. As of now, the administration has no accountability or rules in regards to how they do these things. The administration should be held accountable as to when they kill or accidently kill an American citizen.

Haha, it begins. Have fun Drumpf.

every dead american is a good thing.
DEATH TO AMERICA!
(Hi NSA agent reading this post! You're cute :3 wanna have a cup of coffee sometime? If anyone hasn't told you today: You're beautifull

Dead body photos or she didn't die

Oh the horror, another child died in Terrorland. I'm literally shaking.

fpbp

What's an American girl doing in a Yemeni Al-Qaeda outpost?

Strange....it's almost as if she isn't american....

I love this place.

Did we get pictures of >children< with titles such as 'Obama era' raids?

Obama droned an American kid and no one gave a fuck

Obama bombed the shit out of many Muslim nations and wanted to bomb Syria. B but he's black and cool , so it's OK

look hard enough you'd find hundreds maybe thousands

prevented her from being married next year.

Some dude just lost a bunch of camels.

>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>control france with an iron fist
>own castles and banks all over the world
>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>Trump is rumoured to be an agent of the Bogdanoffs
>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

> everyone seems to ignore the tiny detail that she managed to take out one navy seal singlehandedly before getting eliminated
> such pure and innocent and totally not terrorist

>Spawn of evil gets ventilated
>A goat probably fed on her blown-out brains

Cool

>no one gave a fuck
That's just not true.

>1 post by this ID
>Crew/Shariablu

Shittest meme ever. Even as far as forced memes go it's shit as fuck. Wew Lad was a good one; it had a good pasta at the very least. Stop this Bogdanov shit

oh wow, and how many children did obama kill? children that the media wouldn't ever fucking touch. so sick of these hypocrites

And you PERSONALLY killed dozens of innocent Afghans when you voted for Obama, are their lives worth lany ess? What are you, a racist or something?

we RWDS now?

BIDF pls go

Nope, that's not an american, that's a sandnigger.

t: sandnigger connoisseur

Underrated.

>kill subhuman "americans" yourself
>use it as an excuse to slaughter more subhumans than happen to not be "american"
FUND IT

Fuck Drumpf , fuck every one of you racist, Internet sociopaths living in your mom's basement jerking your tiny pink penises. I know you morons think this is all a big game, just like your stupid frogs , your "ironic" nazi memes, your hatred of anyone different than yourself.

But guess what Sup Forums: you've made this bed and suddenly whether you like it it isn't a game anymore. There is a crazy person in charge of the worlds biggest economy and military whose only goal is to enrich his empire of bottled water, frozen steaks and Chinese made ties.

I know everyone of you fuckwits probably don't care and think anyone complaining is just some "faggot" or a "toothpaste". But deep down inside you know you as well as I do that the situation is going to end very very horribly for all of us.

I know you can't psychologically go there right now but tonight when you're going to sleep just give some thought to preparing yourself for when the time comes when Drumpf is going to be removed from power. At that time all of the destruction he has and will cause is going to be on the hands of all the people who allowed this fucking moron to get within a million miles of power.

>implying collateral damage doesn't happen constantly under every single president regardless of executive style.

And the fake news just keeps on rolling in.

Are people really this dumb? Do people really not understand this happened thousands of times under Obama?

Did Trump start the war?

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

I never knew her, and she's not part of our "Tribe" so technically to me, She never lived

this is gonna be 2017, 'Trump did this' and then 'but so did Obama'. Like some tug of war between which president can be more immoral, degenerate and in the pockets of (((them)))

1 less shitskin.

Fuck off Melbourne fag.

media is using the same tactics on burgers like they did on us with refugees

while our women waited on the train stations yours are waiting at the airport

>American girls
>white

She's dead because her parents were terrorists.

Cool.

"american"
In legality only

Bogdanoff shit is the worst forced meme since the "Eternal Anglo", and that one was probably the worst forced meme, on the same level as the "NEW MEME" face.

Proofs?

At least it wasn't boggroganoff posting

kek

Good Riddance
1 Kebab Removed

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

What makes it even better is they're basically picking off his whole family. Hell, they've already killed him and his son, and now his daughter is gone too.

>mfw

Why the fuck did the Navy SEAL's take a small child with them on a mission?

Nobody likes burgers anyway

she doesn't look like a seal to me, fake news!

Hope her husband made it out

That's kinda embarrasing

checked

>decides to check the website

>

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

>scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

>scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

>>scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

>>scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Good fucking ridance then.

I twisted my ankle this morning.
Thanks Trump! You will pay for this!

Plox david stahp

She's dead because a terrorist group had her at their hideout for some reason. If anything they were probably all going to marry her and send her to those troops carrying a grenade.

1. what raid?
2. Where's your fucking source.

>Fuck Drumpf , fuck every one of you racist, Internet sociopaths living in your mom's basement jerking your tiny pink penises
>strayan
I hope you get raped.

>David-Brock-Confidential-Memo
>david brock

Whatcha hiding dave?

only rural and suburban retards with no college degree voted for trump

>(1)

a mudslime is not an american

fuck niggers and cucks and shills

>American Girl Die
>American
>Die
NBC needs to be shut down.

Is it normal to put this much makeup on 8-year-old these days?

Another campaign promise fulfilled by Trump

She was in kiddie fucker central. She was probably already married.