Is there a point to working?

Is there a point to working?

Yes, money is power.

yes

only if you need money

Working, no. Getting money, yes.

If it's not in the army, yes.

>Implying I haven't slammed the shit out of a biker before.
I work from home these days and push most of my money into fast swinging stocks. Money is good andI live likea neet half of the time. Also bikers are safer I guess.

>still falling for the paper jew
When happenings begin your papers will be worthless

It creates a routine and gives you obstacles. Plus you get shekels.

Pls tell me how I get into fast swinging stocks

I don't dislike working that much but I'd like to never leave my house

If you live in a first world country like ours your tax dollars go to fun womyn's "independence"

Leach the system as much as possible.

(One post by this ID)
Threadly reminder that David Brock has reformed CTR as CREW. They've got $40 million to burn. Which makes this ironic as Hell.

that can't be real

Only work enough until you are as self sufficient as possible. Then enjoy life

Is that irony? I don't even know anymore.

If nobody is working, then there is nobody to make and sell your tendies.

It is. Google "Tax Gap New Zealand"

You'll have to accumulate the statistics for other first world nations yourself. I assume that most first world nations work fairly similarly.

I havn't felt autistic enough to do a study of that scale since I calculated how much casual sex women had in 2010 in the united states by age group and discovered that there is a very high likelyhood that most girls lose their virginity early 15.

Just check with your local stock exchange. Its not as hard as people make it out to be. I would probably give you really shit advice because I invest locally and exchange it into dollars.

Fuck up cunt

The reason that it's so hard to find studies like this is because it basically confirms that the average man is a slave and the average woman is a leach.

By keeping this hidden women are able to believe they can keep treating betas like shit. And the betas don't even have the option to forgoe a relationship and keep their money.

You have a wife like it or not anons.

Work gives one purpose.

Like multiplied sorrows in childbirth for women, toiling in the fields is man's curse

I have the option to go full NEET in Norway

Of course, I would only get about $15k per year as a jobseeker allowance.

I don't really want to do that simply because that would confine me to live with my parents.

I want to live with my gf and to have an actual future. NEET life is too depressing.

Unless you enjoy factory work, no.

Otherwise, aside from wanton wastefulness, there is no purpose in commuting.

>Wagecuck Wojak
>Wakes up early in the morning, gets dressed into his shirt and pants, stomachs a toast
>Spends 30 minutes - 1 hour in traffic to get to his "respectable" job as an accountant or whatever
>Spends the day following orders from someone more successful than him, in a claustrophobic open plan office with no privacy, ruining his eyes and posture in front of a screen taking a break for half an hour to eat
>Spends another 30 minutes to an hour in traffic getting back home
>Comes home to his less than attractive wife, with a slowly but surely expanding waistline, who despises him for not being as exciting as the Chads she used to get with in uni and his kids that don't respect him but nevertheless continue to suck out all of his resources
>Barely any free time after cooking, eating, showering, doing chores
>Repeat until divorce and then suicide

>NEET Pepe
>Wakes up whenever he wants
>Eats whatever he wants for breakfast
>Can literally do anything he wants, from reading, to writing, to taking a stroll to shitposting on the internet
>Gets paid by wagecuck wojak to follow his passions

NEET is truly the aristocracy of our generation

>NEET life is too depressing.

Life is what you make it, Olaf. Being a NEET allows you to live a life of freedom, to pursue your dreams and aspirations, as opposed to being shackled to the paper jew. Our modern lives are far too work-centric and our ancestors would be shocked at how far the pendulum has swung. We no longer work to live, but live to work. It's just not natural. You live in a country where you can get away with not working. Why the hell wouldn't you take advantage of that?

Ah, thanks anyways. I never understood where to start however. Where do you buy the stocks? I did some daytrading bitcoins and it went really well. I feel my endless autistic concentration on a single task translates well into (stock) trading but I just don't know how

>you have a wife like it or not
Damn, but I've been avoiding marriage. If I'm paying up and not getting any pussy then I'm going to start fucking the government instead. Fuck all that noise.

lol get a government job
>be the computer guy
>play games on my laptop or browse the web all day
>help dumb old people install shit like word or pdf viewers every once in awhile

>That feel when I don't know how to get NEET bucks.

You've to be an idiot to believe that there are people paid to troll Sup Forums.

>stacy is giving birth to chads child

Gets me everytime

90% of 'work' is just moving things from one place to another.

Like digging holes & filling them back in to justify NEET Quids.Cunts had me litter picking like a school kid in detention.

dont know where you live bud but you dont choose gov jobs, you are tested then they offer you open jobs in the gov that the existing gov employees didnt want, "lazy it guy" isnt one of the choices and im sure some cuck in the gov qould take the job before a random

gotta work from home, only way to survive....i used to take the train to work all the money and stress wasted on that alone made me not want to go to work...forget about the shitty job i hd to do for 9 hours, and if you decide to drive to work your car gets damaged from idiots crashing into it not worth it at all

Take drugs, fry your brain, obtain disability benefits.

Way better than the dole. You don't have to do shit, and you get a couple hundred extra each f/n.

>Is there a point to working?

Of course. Money, connections and fulfillment.

But obviously not every job (hell, most jobs) won't provide those things. You could argue that wageslavey jobs are pointless (and they are past a certain point) but they too can serve a purpose in helping one get to a better position in life before they can look for something better,

Out of curiosity, are scientists generally considered wageslaves here? It's not the best money but it's enjoyable and makes a (incredibly small and niche, but tangible) difference.

Not in the (((service))) economy, no; but in terms of manufacturing - absolutely

absolutely not. just trick stupid people out of their money.

How do I into working at home? Or at least into own business?

Bonus question for anyone with knowledge: how do I hide income from the gubmint? Cash transactions and store it under the mattress?

>current year
>still "earning" jew coupons