So uh.. About Bin Laden

Saddam Hussein:
>Publically beaten and lynched with video proof
Muammar Gaddafi:
>Publically beaten, sodomized with a knife and killed with video proof
Al-Moa'tassem Bellah:
>Publically killed with video proof
Osama bin laden (Most wanted man in the world):
>Killed in secret, body fed to the sharks with zero proof. Seal team who supposedly killed him are now dead

Why would they not show a single picture or video of the death of the most wanted man in the world who supposedly killed 3,000 Americans? Why would they just toss his corpse to the sharks?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/5/obama-stonewalls-seal-team-6-extortion-17-helicopt/
youtube.com/watch?v=V0Y1Qg10pys
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>muh Islamic backlash
After all remember how crazy those silly Muslims acted in Benghazi after watching a YouTube video...

what is the story behind pic related

>Osama Bin Laden is Barrack Hussein Obama
What are you sliding schlomo

*?

Thank god somebody remembers them blaming that attack on a sundance movie.

Osama was a fictional character. The actor who played him has played multiple major roles for the CIA. The character was originally created to support the Mujahideen in their fight against the Soviet Union. Osama Bin Laden was literally a US-created cold war weapon.

what is this scar supposed to imply?

what did simon elliot mean by this

Srsly I watched videos with the overlay

It implies that Obama has had extensive plastic surgery, yet his appearance hasn't changed.

oh, not brain surgery or something then?

what are you implying? he's a plant?

Usama died in Tora Bora in '01.

Next thing you're gonna tell me that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is/was a fictional character too, right? Give it up guys. Trump won already.

What?

>Seal team who supposedly killed him are now dead

Seriously?

Is that Joe Rogan?

what did the CIA mean by this

So they essentially weaponized holywood? Say what you will about ((them)) they sure know how to come up with impressive ways of shit stiring

Yup

He is Osama

FUG!
I knew Al-Qaeda stands for "The-List" of 1000's of Mujahideen trained by the CIA to defeat the Ruskies..) but that never crossed my mind! shhhiiieeet, makes some sense Bro

remember when everyone thought he was Jihadi John

Good thread

Why would he have such scars on his head though? Some operation on his brain?...

Scalp reconstruction

But doesn't he have his young ages documented with people who know him, photos, etc?

Yes, "Obama" was young once, like everyone else. Doesn't change the fact that he has temporarily played different characters over the years in his work with the CIA.

Okay. If it's just scalp reconstruction then why do Kate Middleton and Prince William have the same thing done to their scalps?

Obviously I can't say for sure. It could be brain surgery. Scalp reconstruction is just an educated guess based on the fact that "Obama" has had extensive plastic surgery for his roles.

ITS HAPPENING

FUCKING REPTILES!! I KNEW IT

There's probably a way more simple explanation. Maybe Obama and all them just really loved reading so much Harry Potter. You know he had a scar on his head. Are you gonna tell me JK Rowling is in on it too?

Savage brings it up from time to time. Has parents of one of them on every once in awhile. all 29 (i think) of seal team 6 that went in for bin laden, were put on the same shitty old helicopter from vietnam and promptly shot down

If this was true then why didn't the MSM cover it?

They did... where the fuck have you been?

Have you literally been living under a rock? This is common knowledge to non-retards. Seriously, burn a calorie and Google it. It won't kill you.

HAHAHA I don't care I don't watch that shit.

What?

ok i've never seen this. are there more?

The CIA didn't release those pics. They were fakes released on the internet by some faggots. There are zero official pictures or videos of Osama's death.

How do you explain Obamas voice and perfect American accent? How do you explain pictures from his childhood?

>SEAL team who supposedly killed them are now dead

That's not true, 25 members of SEAL Team 6 died in a helicopter crash, they weren't the same team that went on the Osama raid, there is a couple hundred of guys in ST6 at least

I still remember reading how obummer wouldn't release proof and then dumped the body overboard with no witnesses, my immediate thought was "those seal guys will all die somehow"...and sure enough they did.

>Seal team who supposedly killed him are now dead

Is this true?

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/5/obama-stonewalls-seal-team-6-extortion-17-helicopt/

Are you retarded? It would have taken less energy to read this thread than to post that reply.

Because it's all just a television show, and the normies accept whatever is scripted.

They are all apart of a species with elongated skulls, This includes the popes, and many other figure heads. in order to appear in public they hide their elongated skulls under hats (like the pope hat). That was impossible to do for public figures who don't have that sort of head dress, so they are surgically altered.

Pic related, don't fall for the "they bind there skulls when they are born" bs. These skulls are found all over the world.

>in order to appear in public they hide their elongated skulls under hats (like the pope hat)

the hell? Now this is something new to me...

Not all popes. I'm not really sure what this guy's deal is, pretty evil none the less.

Which pope then? Be specific

he's a reptilian, fool

he is an Israeli character

like the highest ranking Islamic preacher in Hezbollah history, an Israeli soldier who was so deep undercover he was accidentally killed by Israeli commando in a raid

Hezbollah and isis are controlled opsitions

If you would like to learn more, They are called Pre-Adamites. Enjoy the rabbit hole, More redpills than you ever thought existed.

jesus, trigger warnings on the insults please. some of us need time to prepare, book therapy, light scented candles etc

you big meanie

That was not my question. You said "the popes" have that elongated skulls. Which popes?

He looks hungry, like he wants a juicy bite outta that kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=V0Y1Qg10pys

Start here, than check out endgame 1 and 2, than go from there.

He can't be anything but silly

Yes I think so. But how many years before it goes to the mainstream? It took decades to get this exposed to the back alley corner of the Internet. Decades. People working to reveal the truth. And this is where we ended up getting any kind of platform.

How will we effect change?

I don't feel like watching a documentary. Why can't you just list the popes?

What's that got to do with OP's pic?

Just google: Obama is Osama

>>in order to appear in public they hide their elongated skulls under hats (like the pope hat)
I think he means that is where the tradition comes from. The elite long skulls covered their heads like that and then the other people that came after did the same.

>Why would they not show a single picture or video of the death of the most wanted man in the world who supposedly killed 3,000 Americans? Why would they just toss his corpse to the sharks?

because he had died years earlier from cancer and all appearances of him were just video tape.

So you can argue and bitch about how retarded i am? You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Come to your own conclusions, I'm not a shepherd.

Perhaps this one? The famous body double pope.

>saddam hussein
>publicly beaten and lynched
Err... what? He was tried and hanged. There's a video of the hanging.

>Next thing you're gonna tell me that Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is/was a fictional character too, right? Give it up guys. Trump won already.
He is a Mossad agent.

Israel used ISIS to destroy Syria, the only country in the region that is even a little threat to them. Then there is also the pipeline and the new found oil in the golan heights. Which is really on Syrian clay.

Say fella, why not make a pre-Adamite thread and share what you know? I am interested.

That we're all ants.

Why are you afraid of someone challenging you if you're objectively correct? You should be able to proudly list the popes since the truth is on your side..

How about this,name just one single pope you have confirmed has an elongated skull.

Maybe the surgical scars are from the Suicide squad-like explosive the CIA placed in Obamas head. (Maybe there never was a shooter in Dallas back in the day. Just a remote control)

intersting, have you watched lloyd pie on the starchild?

I really should at some point. If you want a quick taste, You know those supposed ruins uncovered in Antarctica? They are pre-adamite cities.

Challenge me all you want, Really doesn't make a difference.

Pisanello
Many egyption king's like tut
Stela of akhenaten
Nefertiti
Rogier van der wayden

And there related bloodlines. You should look into them before touching what pope is what (Because frankly most of them are). History you've been taught is a lie, There was a species of humanoids that lived on this planet long before we did, And they are still here. I don't care if your a skeptic, Look into it anyway. Not for me but for the sake of truth.

I don't think so. I will check it out.

>osama
>remove s add a b
>obama

HOLY SHIT

Because he died a decade before

Yes Osama was a CIA agent named Tim or Tom.

I cannot remember the exact name but I had seen the document stating the fact. It has been posted before on Sup Forums

>I really should at some point. If you want a quick taste, You know those supposed ruins uncovered in Antarctica? They are pre-adamite cities.
Just make thread.

because Americans a retards and wouldn't recognize a holy war if they lost and put Hussein Osama in the whitehouse
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

>Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

The man who wants to be the antichrist

Created by assad, sponsored by Russia

>Usama died in Tora Bora in '01.

this is my guess. I don't know exactly where/when, but it is very reasonable to assume that guy was killed a long time and ago and they just kept using his name and the "potential threat" for political leverage for half a decade. Hell, they're STILL going on about terrorism and 9/11 today.

Didn't HLI drop that Osama= Obama? Alluded that Bongo was a CIA plant?