>dozens of replies say I'm racist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rHgxd39Uqx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>massive explosion if there is an accident
>thousands and thousands of comments say 'this is innovation'
>'this is the future'
>'Trump banned these people'

If this was done by some poor Russian male living in poverty they would just say it was a gimmick he made while half drunk.

Can there be a race war yet?

Indian intellectuals are a force to be reckoned with
Beware boi

In Taiwan we call these people poo-niggers

We run your country fool

kek

>Trump banned these people
I'm sorry, what? Were these retards actually saying that?

It refuels itself.
Good invention IMO

All you run is shit rivers where your streets used to be. I have seen monkeys more beautiful than the average Indian man.

half drunk russians do this sort of shit all the time

shitskin bantz are amazing.

You haven't met an Aryo- Nordic North Indian like me then

Fat cow better starts to pedal

I work with a lot of your programmers and engineers. When Trump removes H1-B visas you are all done. It's a fucking joke. You faggots do nothing but pretend like you're working and come up with elaborate "ISSUES" that nobody wants to hear about because we all know it's bullshit.

Meanwhile upper management is being told that they're getting super star engineers for shit tier prices. Some white guy is stressing out at 2am fixing all your fucking pathetic mistakes.

That's clever.

So you compress once, and then it keeps running forever.

My professor told the class that Trump banned immigration

So, yes

We believe in meritocracy that's why they don't get jobs in our intellectual land

while we're at it

youtube.com/watch?v=rHgxd39Uqx8

DAS RITE

wtf it already has pedals, why would you need to power it with an outside source? is this a bike for disabled people? why can't she just pedal? no wonder she's fat

% of India's power comes from coal
And what does this have to do with the bike? Nothing stops you from powering a compressor with a windmill that compresses the air without any electricity involved at all.

>what was wrong with pedals?
white guy

>So very impressive for a 14 year old!
feminist

>It's great for low cost of electricity places like India with cheap coal/hydro plants. What would it cost to fill one tank in California? if I had sollar hooked up to compressor and had carbon fiber tank with termal insulation and could beat Lithium Ion on Charge Cycles , this would work awesome
shit skin

>Good idea
interior designer

>great and creative mind set products of young think tank
shit skin

>Looks good but paddling is a good exercise. Without being negative, the idea is not entirely green and air-compression and equipment require energy, which most likely comes from fossil fuels.
a fucking white male

What actually propels it?

It has 2 power sources man.
We operate on a different intellectual level when compared to white "people"

>When Trump removes H1-B visas you are all done

Trump said he was going to do a massive H1-B visa cut on those making less than 30k a year but he was going to keep those making over 200k. That means all the poo in loo coders will end up staying.

When I was a kid took the motor off a weed trimmer and attached it to the rear wheel of a scooter like pic related. I attached the throttle cable to one of the brake levers. It was a direct drive without any gearing so you had to get it moving before engaging the engine (no 1st gear) but once it was in motion you could coast pretty good. Am I a genius?

>tfw HW Bush never sent a message to my Prodigy Online account that said "Cool clock user"

H1B reform can't come soon enough, sick of all the fobs smelling up my office microwave with their lentil shit.

I think you are

>"Perpetual machines"
>"Fuelless contraptions"

These two are the most "widespread" innovations in the Indian subcontinent. Every once in a while you'll see newspaper articles praising the "new Einsteins" here who managed to defy the rules of thermodynamics/ conservation of energy.

hahahahahaa

what do you think poo coders get paid

>invented a bicycle that propels on air.
Is invented the right word here? It means she was the first one ever to do it just like that.

Otherwise she built it.

>58% of India's power comes from coal

The other 42% comes from burning cow shit and peat. They just need more time to develop their industries and life styles so here's a 50% on diesel fuel because the carbon directly causes the earth to freeze.

Really? You must be one of the best shit skinned pieces of shit. Do you feel more handsome than the other pajeets while you shit together on ramadan lane? A liquid that is identical to the slob that you eat.

>my torpedo bomber ancestor

Am I racist for pointing out how fucking lazy this bitch is? It's a fucking bike. With thighs like hers, wouldn't she get further just pedaling? She looks like she's into bondage, not as a fetish, but to save her husband's life.

We had nuclear power sources but you had to ruin everything.

Had she tried to use an electric coil to heat up water in the shower? That might be another great invention just waiting to happen.

>windmill

Nigger are you serious? How is that innovation if you use a fucking windmill? Also have you considered what happens in a collision? Her fucking legs get blow off.

Just like our electrical cars and bikes. But people lap that shit up, too.

But don't dare suggest you need more nuclear to keep shit running, oh no.

they have to import compressed air from the dutches then.

This much jealousy.
You ain't the first and you won't be last.
I look like thor I know my physique and looks make you all jelly

How did we ruin it?

>Professor
>Like how Obama is apparently a Constitution """professor""" because he was a guest lecturer once

I'm sure your actual professors are just delighted at how liberally everyone is giving away that fucking title. Very progressive. Thank you.

Now I can't help but think how you'll need a doctorate to get an entry level job, because everyone has a masters or is a goddamn professor. Thanks. I've shitposted for years and you've wounded me more than you know.

What an ingenious idea I bet no one ever thought about using compressed air as energy storage.

>live in country where people literally use designated shitting streets
>obviously no excess water for frivolous shower
>hurr why would any one want a bike that they can use with minimal physical exertion to travel short distances between home and work and without breaking a sweat.
Gee, really makes you think.

What was your exact comment?

>not designing a pedal-powered air-pump to compress a tank while riding to store air.

>Then using a valve to boost pedal power with compressed air tank.

>Keeping pedals as back-up

Removing the pedals is dumb and makes this bike impractical.

Or better yet

>Design the air-pump to intake a mixture of fuel and air instead of just air

>supplying a spark to ignite mixture

>2-stroke internal combustion engine

Don't fix what isn't broken.

Can build an air-powered bike
Can't build a toilet

To force coal burning just like you do it in Britain now.

What happens for people between 30k and 200k? Because that is most of them.

Not the first time I see this

Damn son

Would go faster if the sacred cow wasn't riding it.

>can't afford water
>can afford a compressor and electricity
hmm

Only three years to go until poo into space!!!!!!

>Roleplaying teenage pajeet

The first step to civilization would be to establish a sewer system you walking bucket of disease

There is a reason you see white people in all the advertisements in your country.

How long before isis pushes these into the mainstream via a puppet "entrepaneur" in order to make these common enough that theyre easily used in place of trucks in future attacks?

I know I spelled entrepeneur wrong so frick off fags

poo.

From seven countries, none of which is India

your prof is retarded lmao

>linkedin
People actually use that site?

Lmfao at all the faggots in this thread shitty on some povo as fuck poo in loo who's just trying to do something to help herself and her people. Plus an air powered bike is pretty fuckin awesome and if that 60km claim is legit that thing is insanely efficient.

Pump that bitch up at home and you could ride for a fucking month to and from work.

>tfw you destroyed Indias advanced fusion reactors capable of powering the energy demands of the human race for centuries to come.

Is one of the sources compressed poo?

Compressed air storage systems has about 4-10 times less specific energy than lithium batteries. Electric bike > this contraption.

you can compress air manually
you dad never bought you a red ryder before?
must've sucked to have a nigger dad

Monkey fight!

Wow what a genius
nobody has ever thought of that before

>Nigger are you serious?
Yes.
>How is that innovation if you use a fucking windmill?
Did i say it was? All i said that ''hurr his ike is bad because of coal'' is a non argument because the air can be compressed in many different way. You can even use a fucking bike to power a pump that stores the energy for later, or a hand pump if you're a legless cripple.

>Also have you considered what happens in a collision? Her fucking legs get blow off.
Yeah, and gasoline cars explode into huge fireballs when they crash. Get the fuck out of here, you can obviously design it to rupture away from you.

cmon faggot do you really think i'm that stupid?

Also 10 FUCKING KILOS OF AIR

>Taiwan, The Bantzbringer

Top kek

Hey how about using compressed helium, them maybe with enough balloons attached to the bike that cow in a sari can fly into the sunset over Indian Ocean.

>i look like thor
I fucking lost it my pooey friend! Thank you for giving me a good laugh! I will pray a monkey doesnt steal your food tonight.

Helium is expensive af

How dare you imply that she did not compress that air herself, good sir. I guarantee you Mubar Hummabad ali Baba Mohammed Muhammed worked tirelessly day and night sitting on piles and piles of air, stuffing them into that small cylinder and if you say otherwise you, sir, are a racist, sir.

Just admit that brown people are more innovative than you.

Probably a lot considering they're the highest paid ethnicity in the America.

>Yeah, and gasoline cars explode into huge fireballs when they crash
No they don't
t. literally crash cars for fun

Or you could just not be a lazy cunt and pedal the bike yourself

you mean a fucking balloon?

dude, that made my night

look at all those shit stains on the front tire.

>POO in LOO coders makes 200k a year
You must be joking ?

okay so how much is that in PSI? (Pounds per Square Inch) ?

a common air compressor is pressurized to 90 or 100psi

>>can afford a compressor and electricity
There is a compressor in every single scrap fridge and freezer. The world is literally full of scrap that can be repurposed to something useful. It doesn't make her an inventor or a genius but i am still going to good job.

Or as i said, you can just use a hand pump.

Are you an Ahmed? You would know these mechanical things if you where germanic.

Not using moohammed
Im fucking mad

> gasoline cars explode into huge fireballs

okay you're arab

DO THE NEEDFUL

You can't compress 10 kilos of air manually. You can make a balloon, try again mexican faggot

>No they don't
>t. literally crash cars for fun
It was obviously a joke made to make fun of the burger that claims that a compressed air tank will blow your legs if you crash the bike.

But it can happen.

>not using meme arrows
>:^(

>running a moving machine on a fuel which must be carried in a thick steel canister
rly maek u tnk

before we even talk about why your dad ditched your ma before you were born, do you even know whats a red ryder?

Kindly do the needful.

>If this was done by some poor Russian male living in poverty they would just say it was a gimmick he made while half drunk
>it was a gimmick he made while half drunk.
There is actually was some precedents

Like this?

All you run is diarrhea down your legs fucking shit-monkey.

IN

THE

FUCKING

LOO

Holy shit India gets BTFO'd more than any flag in this place

Are Indian Sup Forums refugees really the most resilient posters?

How can Sup Forums recover from this unshaken opponent