Why are other countries so jealous of Sweden...

Why are other countries so jealous of Sweden? Is it because Sweden is objectively better in every single way than their shitholes? Are other countries even trying?

weforum.org/agenda/2017/01/why-sweden-beats-most-other-countries-at-just-about-everything

>inb4 "USA #1"
You're actually #23 lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQVxWCxPz-k
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape#.Vo4rZG73Gxk.twitter
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622332/Four-years-one-punch-killer-NOT-lenient-Sentence-given-thug-killed-innocent-Aspergers-sufferer-single-blow-fine-rule-three-British-judges.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jealous of sweden? How can anyone be jealous if that shithole? People are just happy that you fucks and germany are taking in most of the sangniggers.

S V E R I G E
V
E
R
I
G
E

What Sweden beats the US in:

>number of people per capita who joined ISIS
>Muslim refugees on welfare
>number of years it takes for an immigrant to actually get a job
>areas where the cops have just surrendered to criminal Muslim gangs
>number of children killed with handgrenades

You misspelled Finland.

also
cucks per capita

>World Economic Forum
>assflustered weeaboo english teacher
I do wonder whose opinion bears more weight, hmmm....

>Sweden is the best

Have you been to Malmö?
Sweden WAS great, not anymore

how many somali dicks did your sister take yesterday?

La tortilla de patata, tortilla de patatas o tortilla española —también llamada tortilla de papas en Hispanoamérica , Canarias y Andalucía — es una tortilla (es decir, huevo batido y luego frito1 ) con patatas, aunque también se le puede añadir más ingredientes como cebolla. Se trata de uno de los platos más conocidos y emblemáticos de la cocina española, siendo un producto muy popular que se puede encontrar en casi cualquier bar o restaurante de España.

una picha una tortilla de patata
con o sin cafeina
tu me entiende no?

Japan bro

I know that in your country the only people who actually work are prostitutes, but in Sweden both men and women have real jobs.

I promise I'll buy a blowjob from your sister the next time I go on a vacation to Spain though so maybe some day you can afford electricity in your home.

>Why are other countries so jealous of Sweden?

Who? Nobody is jealous.
Polaks abuse your system like holy shit--- get in, work a few months, earn an illogical amount of cash for menial jobs and get out.

Sweden in fact is one of the worst countries on the planet at the moment, but i guess posting threads on pol is always some kind of making yourself feel better.

Shit, forget Polaks, the entire rest of the planet thinks sweden is a laughing stock.
There is no other country that punched itself in the balls as hard as sweden. Maybe besides germany--- they are experts at committing suicide and dragging the rest of the continent with them.

But at least sweden is on the ass end of nowhere, so there is no risk of nigger spillage.
Germany on the other hand spread the nigger cancer all over the continent.

This is how i see it, and no shitposting will convince me otherwise.

I'm from bcn man
I live from rent
I may be wealthier than you

Pride comes before the fall. You're already on your knees sucking nigger dick.

This.

your entire country's gdp is like 20% of california's

aside from being a meme about BLACKED and KEKED on Sup Forums, you're irrelevant

>implying I'm not a salaryman getting wasted at a bar after a day at the office

Lol Polska is a goddamn shithole. At least Sweden has money, you guys are basically a third world country

Poland is second world. Sweden will be third world if things keep going this way.

With no immigrants, they'll be a 1st world country in no time.

I was in UK last year. It looks like Somalia. Nice.

In 10 years both your countries will be 3rd world, get ready ahmed, the free gibs will soon run out. The british economy has a limit.

>#1 place for business
>all that tax
>businesses fleeing this place
i don't get it

>WATCH
WATCH

youtube.com/watch?v=bQVxWCxPz-k

>THIS
THIS

>Sweden
>The country where its Defence Minister says anyone could attack the country and make it their own
>Not a part of NATO
>Barely any military

Fuck off Danskmongolid, bara förrädare vill gå med i (((NATO)))).

Sauce?

#1 in rape

>be american

lol holy shit this is hilarious.
If this happened in Polska these niggers would be hanging from a tree 5 minutes later.
Its like the rest of the world is from another dimension, filled with pussies.

My sides.

To be honest though, its the same situation in sweden, but thanks for these webm's, shit is hysterical.

Post more if you got em, ill show these later to my bros.

Parentheses DAVOS Parentheses

Can't argue on all the subjects but Sweden is indubitably better at getting raped by rapefugees than anyone else. I think that only Congo could beat them but it would be close.

I'd say Sweden is ex aequo with Germany on the rape thing.
Remember the raping spree of last years new years eve in germany? My sides went into orbit for a week.

This guy actually died from the injuries

THAT IS FUCKED

PLEASE STOP POSTING THAT SHIT!

Alright

I give you that things are changing since 2010 but apparently only Lesotho had it worse than Sweden :

gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape#.Vo4rZG73Gxk.twitter

WHAT THE FUCK?
I SAID STOP?!

WHERE THE FUCK IN AUSTRALIA DID THIS HAPPEN??

>Sweden is second in rape cases worldwide
>charts come from 2012
So did Sweden stop reporting averages or what?

At the woodgrove shopping centre in melton west

Fuck that place is too far away

Fucking niggers jumping around like monkeys infront of bananas. Surprised the woman took so many hits and is still standing

Why is this allowed?

cant wait cunt

greatest ally

The rape capital of Europe... SOOO jealous

its not like the police wont be there in minutes ready to abuse their authority (and the niggers gone as even they aren't that dumb)

was in georgia in a non nig area, a wild nig appeared and police was searching for them within minutes, while advising to lock doors and shit

What happened to them ?

Because we make excuses for niggers as if they aren't one of the most violent. Not just violent, but senseless. No honor in their fighting, no accountability (always in groups)....

It's disgusting

>all this butthurt ITT

lmao, go Sweden

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2622332/Four-years-one-punch-killer-NOT-lenient-Sentence-given-thug-killed-innocent-Aspergers-sufferer-single-blow-fine-rule-three-British-judges.html
>The shocking incident took place on a busy street in Bournemouth when Mr Young, 40, warned Victor Ibitoye that riding on the pavement was dangerous.
He got four years in prison but he's out now.

>World Economic Forum
>International clique of global businessmen
>You can trust us, goys!

Sweden heavily restricts advertising to children 12 and under. In this respect, I'm jealous.

>world economic forum

Of course they'd support Sweden. Immigrants are just a source of cheap labour to them, as are you.they won't have to bear the consequences on way or another.

>"we shouldnt pe proud of our country, nationalism is bad and leads to fascism!"
>except if everythings going our way lol sweden 1# !!!!!

Liberals, I swear...

>Sweden in fact is one of the worst countries on the planet at the moment
l m a o