Russians ruined the space industry with incompetence

today we remember how russians instead of continuing to pay the Ukrainians 2 million dollars for every automated cargo ship that resupplied the MIR space station up until 1997, you instead, in 1997, sent a manual controlled one when it neared 5km to the station, and your MIR crew-member piloted it STRAIGHT INTO THE MIR SPACE STATION, SHAME ON YOU

youtube.com/watch?v=tM7fTLLmgbk=

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progress_M-34
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumitru_Prunariu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off proxyhohol

You cannot cut corners when it comes to reliability, now you're using a mostly western station, does that not hurt your pride russia?

pride hurt

Russia you could of done so much if you didn't let blind pride get the best of you

>look at me I'm too good for Ukrainian technology, fuck that, even if it means destroying insanely expensive technology

What does a fucking gypsy shit even know about the Mir?

>its been in orbit for 5511 days
>from 1986 - 2001

It already fufilled what it was build for and Russia and the rest of the world wanted to build the ISS.
There was no need for it anymore.

>gypsies talking about space while at the same time being eternally assblasted by russia
kys

Jesus fuck, that must of been terrifying.

you mean to tell me, they crashed the cargo ship on purpose?

>Progress M-34 was a Russian unmanned cargo spacecraft which was launched in 1997 to resupply the Mir space station,[1] and which subsequently collided with Mir during a docking attempt, resulting in significant damage to the space station.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progress_M-34

they should of continued to pay ukrainians the full 2 million dollars for each automated cargo spacecraft, not cut corners sending some manual piece of shit

Accidents happen but nobody ever got hurt or died on board of the Mir, it was build to only last 7 Years but managed 15.

also
>paying hohols for anything

i would not expecta german to defend incompetence especially when it manifests in the aerospace industry

look at the video, he kept steering it, he could of stopped it but no, it wasnt even alinged

the Ukrainian automated pod docked with no human adjustments required and worked flawlessly every time, then Russians wanted to keep the 2 million dollars for every resupply trip and that shit happened

>tfw Russia still ressuplies the ISS to this day with minimal accidents
Really fires up those neurons.

>must of
kys pleb

Go away, Poroshenko shill.
Russia is going to Annex all of Ukraine while we all slow golf clap.

well yeah because they realized how fucking stupid it is to burden a spacestation crew-member to steer the cargo-ship, all the cargo-ships Russia sends now are variants of the automated Ukrainian one

>must of
must have
>should of
should have

god damned niggers.

keep cutting corners and you will have a horrible death you incompetent buffoons

They tested a manual backup system called TORU

>TORU was first tested in 1993 (Progress M-15)[6] and actually used next year to dock Progress M-24 (after two unsuccessful attempts to dock automatically).[7] Regardless of the 1997 year collision, it was used same year again to dock the next Progress spacecraft, Progress M-35, after Mir board computer failed.[8] TORU was also used in many later missions (Progress M-53, Progress M-67, Progress M1-4 and possibly others).

whats the problem again? I don't understand

"tested" while the guys was screaming for the american crew guy to run to the escape pod because he royally fucked up

Shit happens

>Soyuz
>Purely Ukrainian
Wow that really inquired me to ponder.

instead of being assholes you could of explained should of is wrong for should've

>t. Gypsy intellectual

ok

>t. Turkroach 'tellectual

now someone KINDLY correct my use of could of instead of could've, nobody?

you guys are dicks

Damn shame

buddy, I think you forgot your meds this morning.

>Gypsy actually has a space agency that tries to figure out how to steal copper from the ISS and later sell it for booze
>send only 1 guy into space on a Soviet rocket in 1981

LMAO you fucking failures

I've not been sane since 2008, cut me some slack

where's the failure, he went to space and came back and is still alive, Russia and the USA are the only big enough countries with enough resources for space programs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dumitru_Prunariu

>paying 2M dollars to Ukraine for Russian space ship

What are you want to say by this thread?

>keep cutting corners and you will have a horrible death you incompetent buffoons
>he says while cutting corners on English

What a super important mission
LOL

>gibe moneys pls fo dem programs

finally, now

you have a space station and 2 options

option 1: pay 2 million dollars and have a 99% success rate

option 2: use a fraction of that money to make a manual controlled pod and risk killing your entire crew and take out the space station with a greater than 50% chance of failure

Option 2 is better because then you can learn how to dock the thing manually in case shit goes down.

what the fuck is your problem?
shit happens stop acting like such a fagget

Muh ukraine space programs
Gibe moni pls

watch the recording, that is no way "shit happened", it was approaching the station from an angle nowhere near the same continent as docking pod

also the entire manual control was much worse than what they had on earth during tests

It worked
see blind gypsy tard

>but why not use perfect hohol control systema me not understand????

If we would follow you logic we would never put man in space

Why not pay 500 gorrillion dollar to Ukraine to build moonbase?

and it almost killed them all

No it didn't, everything got repaired and shit worked for some more years.

no astronauts could even fly to ISS without russian rockets.

But when is pay 10 billion for every mission than ukraine could also do it!!!

it "worked?" after the collision that almost destroyed the MIR station, they had to steer the damaged supply pod back to earths atmosphere and destroy it, how the FUCK did that worked? you're some kind of fucking turkroach who thinks failure is success

>Ukraine
>Ukrainians

jessus christ lol

>he can't read so good

I let that one slip because you're gypsy and you don't have schools in your country
here again try to read

They will steal money and build nothing.

No way!
Ukraine would never steal money, surely Ukraine would never ever do this, no they wouldn't use the money for anything bad mkay

Don't you have a coup to attend to Gipsy?

So did women.

No he rather bitches about 90s Roskosmos missions into low earth orbit.

Exactly, Soros guarantee. We can trust him, right?

Should I play this game?
If so, which one should I play?

it was their own station
space industry is a national industry

All these butt blasted russia boos envious of superior Ukrainian technology

We're just laughing at you gypsy monkey for saying such retarded opinions