Tfw I can now be transplanted into a qt loli body

First Head Transplant in 2017
youtu.be/Nr8ru47Rnjs

Controversial surgeon behind world's first human HEAD transplant reveals virtual reality system to help prepare patients
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3949888/Controversial-surgeon-world-s-human-HEAD-transplant-reveals-virtual-reality-help-prepare-patients.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=meiuOQHTsNg
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3522807/The-breakthrough-help-paralysed-people-walk-Experts-repair-spinal-cord-restore-movement-using-stem-cells.html
archive.is/pQ7em
youtu.be/_EHCHv5u3O4?t=3m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Surely this will end well

Wouldnt people be able to live eternally if it worked?

AFAIK you can not transplant a head onto a body unless you can somehow take over all body functions with a pace maker type device.

The spine once severed can not be repaired.

maybe this guy has finally killed enough rats,dogs, cats and probably a few monkeys to try this with a human but it will be a failure.

The brain still gets old.

what gives you the remote idea that only thing below your neck age

it's happening

>gluing the nerves in your neck together
youtube.com/watch?v=meiuOQHTsNg

>The spine once severed can not be repaired.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3522807/The-breakthrough-help-paralysed-people-walk-Experts-repair-spinal-cord-restore-movement-using-stem-cells.html

Honestly instead of focusing on healing the spinal cord, they should put their efforts into transplanting the highre brain itself.

Even if this works, the guy will have to take immunosuppressors for the rest of his life while the blood-brain barrier would completely negate that issue.

>stem cells
>not electricity

archive.is/pQ7em

>italian surgeon
Yea not gonna happen m89

Why is it called head transplant when it's the body that's being transplanted?

>Wop dago attempts surgery
>Italian surgeon severs patients head from body. Picks up head. Head slips and is dropped into a pot of his mother's homemade spaghetti sauce.

Surgeon: Mama Mia! Thatsa a spicy meata-ball!

One last step then. Create an biologically immortal loli body.

>spaghetti
youtu.be/_EHCHv5u3O4?t=3m4s

>Ayy boss we got a uhh head thingy to put on
>Nah Tony the union's payin us, we don't gotta work this one
>Yeah but uhh this guy, he don't look so good

>qt loli vs new 6' nord body

ayyy, this is the end of the thread, no need to speak further

what are you a faggot or something?

If they can do this, why is Superman still in a wheel chair?

>Glue the axons back together and put stemcells in there.
>I'm sure he'll be fine..
Yea.. No.
Once they cut the axons, the distal portion is going to die. There won't be a cellbody to sustain them and the pathways are going to be permanently lost..

The sad thing is that these kinds of transplants are doable, but these retards are doing it so fucking wrong.

They should be transplanting the entire central nervous system. The periphial nervous system can regenerate, so they should be cutting out the brain+spine & dorsal root ganglions and inserting those into the new body..

Can't wait to be white

In all seriousness. This will not be possible untill us real scientists find a way to take temperature to the absolute zero. I googled medicine for like 2 minutes and found out that this is impossible. Thats the difference from someone who studies STEM and someone who studies M, but is italian.
Sorry to dissapoint u inverse polan.

This is the future of transfaggotism. You'll just have your head put on a female body. That way you'll have a real vagina. But you'll be forever a cuck, because you can never naturally have your own child.

But you still have an ugly manhead. Its not the future until they can remove the brain and put it in a completely new body and skull.

You would do it after starting hormones at the age of 5, because that is the age of consent when chopping your cock off is the thing you're consenting to. And your head would be transported ideally around 11 to help your gross boy head become a cute girly head.

>implying

The first working uterus transplant happened last year.

If I'm not mistaken, that was woman to woman though, right?

stop reading and start getting ready for war
will you join regular military or try and get into paramilitary

No, still a head made with a Y. Trannies will never understand why they are so disgusting.

Can you imagine how the patient is going to react when they wake up? I don't think they thought this thru

If I woke up as a little girl I know how I would react.