Buzzfeed article: More likely to die from anxiety than terror WTF!

I was just looking through Buzzfeed news and this article came up.

Is this true? Why are you so afraid of terrorism?

Here's a screenshot I took of it

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, I mean don't you see sjws literally shaking? That could kill them.

Those tabs...

>screenshot
Stop spreading false flags, you putrid limey.

Of course it's true.

> Anxiety death over a tweet

That actually doesn't surprise me.
It's precisely what I'd expect from Buzzfeed.

Tell that to all of those people living in countries with terrorist groups and no internet, I guess

so everyone dies therefore murder would be longer a problem?

>Decalcify your pineal gland
Damn son stop falling for the hippie nonsense

Moving all that fat requires a lot of energy. Their hearts can't do that for a long time

>tabs

subtle

Yet when the same logic can be applied to gun violence, liberals suddenly decide to ignore this argument.

GOLD
STEIN

Quieten down John

>Decalcify Your Pineal Gland
MELANOID KANG DETECTED

fuck tweets fuck strokes

There are currently fewer muslims than liberalls being terminally triggered by interenet messages.

We need to change that.

>(((Goldstein)))

EVERY. TIME.

Buzzfeed: 9/11 didn't happen. Paris didn't happen. All the other attacks didn't happen. Why? Because we divide their deaths up with statistics and make their deaths worthless.

Do they truly not understand that the problem with muslims isn't the terror attacks but the fact that they keep breeding untill they have enough people to influence politics?

keek

Those tabs are dank af, glad tradition is alive and well m8

>Anxiety attack from tweets
The weak must die to make way for the strong.

>anxiet attack over mean tweet
Are these people even human anymore?

Yes terrorism is not a big problem for the USA. Immigrants from 3d world countries however are a bunch of violent low iq criminals with incompatible cultures so it doesn't really matter, immigration ban is still good.

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump just fuck up the liberals shit. But in all seriousness we have to get this guy the nuclear codes.

When did we start preaching complacency over vigilance?

>Goldstein

This is actually true.
Terrorism is not even close to the worst effects of muslim immigration:
Huge quantities of violent crimes and rapes, accepted and in many cases forced pedophilia, subversion of political and economical systems,
and overall cultural and religious clashes are much more likely to affect your personal lives, than occasional acts of terror.

Being murdered by a bomb is only a minor setback

Seeing a lewd Pepe in your twitter replies is literally the holocaust.

So we don't have anything to fear from right wing terrorists either?
Fine

When I was 19 I randomly began having panic attacks and could not explain what the hell was going on or why. After the first one, they were frequent, violent and some of the most frightening experiences ever. I'm 30 now and have not had a single panic attack in 5 years despite being placed in situations that used to """trigger""" them (BTW: for me this was things like claustrophobia in elevators, not someone denying my genders authenticity). The key is learning what causes them and developing coping mechanisms. If you are weak enough to die from one caused by a twitter post, let alone have a panic attack because of words you don't agree with on a website, you probably shouldn't be allowed to exist anyway. People like these are what soil the legitimacy of anxiety disorders and make us all look like fucking idiots.

Kek

Serious question. How do you argue with this? My stats professor at college was shilling real hard this election cycle, (guess what he is). But one thing he repeated was how much more statistically likely other causes of death were than terrorism. I need a decent shutdown argument.

except when you worked at the wtc then it went up with 100 %

A government isn't obliged to do anything about anyone's anxiety. They do, however, have an obligation to protect it's citizens from terror attacks as best they can.

>immediately check the authors name
>Goldstein

Goddamnit Sup Forums will you please stop being right all the time.

Well knowing how backward Buzzfeed is, a terror attack is imminent.

"Good. Let's keep it that way."
and
"Past performance is no indicator of future success."

It's irrelevant that it hasn't happened yet. People want to being in mass amounts of people nowadays due to the Syrian refugee crisis and we don't have the vetting process to ensure only those that deserve to come in are allowed in. In order to revamp that vetting process, we needed to shut down all immigration from these regions.

Ask him what the statistics are of obtaining a career other than statistics professor with a statistics degree.

Tale as old as time,
song as old as rhyme,

Sup Forums was right.

He should then advocate the banning of swimming pools, which kill 3,500 Americans per year, which kill way more than terrorists.

After all, no one NEEDS a high capacity swimming pool, you only need a bathtub or paddling pool, let's stop this needless death.

>YFW TRUMP'S NONSTOP EO RAPE CAUSES THE SHITLIBS TO LITERALLY SHAKE THEMSELVES TO DEATH, THEREBY LEAVING ONLY THE RIGHT

BAM AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

N-TH DIMENSIONAL CONNECT 4

You can't die from panic attacks, that makes no fucking sense.

Stress over time can kill you due to it correlating with high blood pressure and other unhealthy symptoms.

>buzzfeed
stopped reading

Trumps trying to proect us from mass shootings by muslim terrorists.

They know now that migration will be threatened if they attack, so they will be less likely to, and terror leaders will be less likely to order such attacks.

This is exactly what's wrong with the millenials, too many have been coddled and taught that they don't have to deal with their problems and instead are entitled to being insulated from them.

What does it have to do with fear? It's a statistical certainty that dozens of people will die as a result of Muslim immigration, and that's just in the short run. Why should this be allowed? Do you think Americans needs low-IQ third-worlders to spread their cancerous religion in their country that bad? There's literally no rational reason for the general public to favor Muslim immigration. Getting a bunch of people killed to show how "rational" they are by ignoring terrorist threats is fucking moronic.

>Why neo-Nazis need to be punch in the face.
>need to be punch
Really gets the neurons firing.

Anxiety caused by fear of terror attacks.

Certain as the sun
As is now was then

Tale as old as time
Song as old as rhyme

Sup Forums was right again

Twitter will cease to exist soon. Terrorism won't.

WORDS THAT KILL

Let's keep it that way by not exacerbating things. Keep me updated OP.

>gang graffiti everywhere
>blighted no-go neighbourhoods
>kids extorted and pressured to join gangs
>no more leaving your bike unlocked
>rape gangs
>steadily coarsening social tone
>huge increase in welfare payments as percentage of economy
>trust-based society out the window
>orderly queues a thing of the past

I would gladly take the small random chance to get blown up/stabbed/run over, etc. from present level of political/religious-motivated violence if I could reverse all of the above.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

What about anxiety over a terrorist attack?

The main part of overcoming panic attacks is understanding you can't die from them.

The fuck is this article on about?

Yet being more likely to die from a bear attack than a school shooter didn't stop them from trying to push anti-gun legislation.

Fuck them

thanks for a large pic of this battle history.
I was looking for a good sized one for a while.
you da man.

>Lee Priest ftw

>women are more possible die of anxiety than terrorists
I wonder why it is that, maybe something to do with they dont need to fight the war against terrorism in boots?

You cannot die from a panic attack though. It may feel like it in the moment but it's literally impossible.
>triggering a panic attack by reading words on a computer screen
Maybe I should go over to reddit if it's this easy

>I was just looking through Buzzfeed news
Please exterminate your entire bloodline

ask him why he wants to ban nazi/KKK/whatever considering the far right barely killed anyone in decades.

If you really want to know the answer to this bullshit argument, it's that it's not the deaths that matter, but the shattering of the link that bind us together and allow us to cooperate in order to achieve greater things than what we'd achieve on our own. A link we call trust.
When someone die in a car crash, sure, you're sad and all, but it doesn't change anything.
Nobody tells himself : "well, I could die in a car crash at any time, better live on my own in a wood". You still trust your neighbor, you still go to work, you still pay your taxes.
However, when you believe that there are other people that are ACTIVELY, WILLINGLY trying to murder you, and on top of that, that half of the people surrounding you just think "well, that's okay, shit happens, murder isn't that big a deal"...
Just think about it.
About half the people, those we call leftists, do not really care if somebody else murders you on purpose. They'll not do it themselves, sure, and they'll even go as far as to jail for a very long time, like 5 years, but deep down, they think it's acceptable. That it's not really immoral, because morality doesn't exist.
Are you willing to trust those people?

That right here is the problem. They'll tell you there's no morality, that everything is relative. Maybe they're right. But IF THEY'RE RIGHT, then society itself is an illusion, and living in a community is a mistake that could prove fatal.
That's why morality must be enforced at all cost. No matter whether it's right or wrong, if it's arbitrary or not. You can afford plenty of deaths, but you can't afford the crumbling of trust (which is exactly what's happening right now, btw).

>I was just looking through Buzzfeed
Kill yourself shill

how often should I have my pineal gland checked?

You're more likely to die of a bee sting than a school shooting but liberals won't shut up about them

Would the statistic be the same is we opened the borders and allowed mass immigration.

Only 9 deaths from school shootings in 2016 btw

Too late
Should have done it in prepubescenty

>no 'how to make screenshot' tab

0/10

(((Goldstein)))

well..the average buzzfeed reader is

many such cases. Sad!
liveleak.com/view?i=44e_1406655216

>110430219
Show him the stats on increased crime AND terror rates in Germany and other countries accepting waves of migrants.

Most people aren't. The media just keeps saying it again and again and it gives people the impression that everyone else is. The effect is that everyone is gentle with the subject because they think that everyone else is sensitive to it.

The same way the media implies that everyone wants a gazillian shitskins roaming our streets. Most people don't. By a long shot. But easily swayed people (women, liberals) who just want to be part of the majority team follow along like it's a religion.

Same shit, different day. Nothing anyone can do to change it.

Now that he borders are closed that certainly is the case.

If terrorism isn't a problem due to lack of deaths in USA, either is global warming.

do these oeioke not see the irony? They literally don't care about minorities

kek wills it

Once the plane is started, the hard part is over.

You're more likely to die of anxiety than be killed by a cop.

BLM BTFO

careful youl pop their bubble and become some kinda bigot or something

Shame on you, online trolls!

>"Past performance is no indicator of future success."

You cannot be more wrong.