You really thought trump was going to take the saudi back to their place ?

You really thought trump was going to take the saudi back to their place ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism#Saudi_Arabia
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201605191039930364-saudis-oil-fracking-obama-economy/
cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/terrorism-immigration-risk-analysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You fucking moron, they need Saudi oil.

iran had oil too, who is the moron now ?

Just because you hold a country's passport doesn't make them responsible for your retarded actions.

you

does iran people should take responsiblity but not the saudi ? does iran even provides refugees ? this country is not even at war

At least they admit they did 9/11

The saudis even said they will pull out all the trillions they have in the USA if obama make it legal to sou saudis for 9/11 and if trump would ban them be sure they would take all the money back and give the usa a new economic crisis....
Trump really knows they are shit but he can't kill the economy just for muuh muslim ban... he's not this stupid

That plus US-Iran relations are not the best due to Nuclear situation, the ban on Iran might have a move on Iran or something.

that's not what trump was selling to the american people before his election, is it ?
"Saudi Arabia is said to be the world's largest source of funds and promoter of Salafist jihadism,[95] which forms the ideological basis of terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda, Taliban, ISIS and others. Donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide,"
source : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State-sponsored_terrorism#Saudi_Arabia

actually thanks to fracking which is stupid the USA is independent now and don't need any oil from anyone anymore....

so you're basically saying nothing is gonna change with saudi arabie wheter trump or clinton was elected
interdasting

I didn't say I approve his decision on supporting the Saudis, I think there's definitely something shady about It. What I said is that I understand why he would choose to leave Saudi Arabia out of the ban. It's not the right moment to get in a beef with the Saudis.

this

Someone please explain me, why I only hear about goddamn Iranians concerning this ban. Every news about the ban is filled with Iranians whining and examples of poor Iranian people. Who gives a shit about Iran?

bullshit, there is plenty of oil outside saudi arabia, especially in north america

OP pic related. Some retarded celebrities and personalities are Iranian.

the problem is not iran, the problem is the message. trump electors thought he was gonna stand against the saudi salafists, when in reality he just carries on the previous american policy
there is no refugee crisis in iran.

>what is the petrodollar

Saudi Arabia is the single biggest producer of oil in the middle east. I don't think It would be wise to pick a fight with them right now. They could increase spending on Jihadist groups or something, wich would be bad for national security. Also, they could try some kind of economic move that could make the oil prices skyrocket. I he do decide to go hard on the Saudis, the right moment would be on his 2nd term or his last years.

Why do you think they are going so hard on fracking? they want to become independent... the saudis are falling with the low oil price and that's why they are supporting mudshits in europe and america so much... they want us to become muslim so saudi can get from a oil state to a tourist state because (every muslims must visit this funny lego cube blablabla muslim shit) this is the real plan here

>iran has no oil

Did he not ban Najd and Egypt?

>CNN Anchor
What a spectacular job

>is the single biggest producer of oil in the middle east.
it's not you retard

It is.

Iran is anti israel and........ yeah that's it my friend
pushing the typical muuh muuh bullshit

retard

The SJW Establishment is secretly tsundere for Iran because it's a sophisticated brown civilization

Why would iranians migrated to the country that kept their home country in shit?

This

Why iran people are butthurt about this ban?

Why are they so pathetic?

no you idiots because fracking is expensive and saudis keep increasing their oil production = lower price = fracking not convenient for burgers = they not indipendent.

this is how Saudi Arabia is cucking USA with oil.

Agreed, Iranians are alright.

>Saudi Oil
>Obama made the list

They arent, KSA is US puppet

Why you never see KSA with rebels or civil war?
US need that country to be stable

Eh, because banning Somalis and Yemenis and the Sudanese is marginally more defensible. Those countries are actually engulfed in sectarian civil wars. In contrast modern Iran is peaceful, has a coherent government, a functioning civil society, and even a semblance of democracy.

The idea that Iranian nationals represent a threat to American national security is completely absurd. This is 100% about Israel, Saudi Arabia, and the fact that the USA has held a grudge since being humiliated after the Iranian revolution.

>This is 100% about Israel, Saudi Arabia,
this, the same saudi arabia trump was supposed to get usa rid off

then explain this

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201605191039930364-saudis-oil-fracking-obama-economy/

That is all staged

this, It's definitely not about national security. It's a political move.

>staged
sure just like 9/11 and Moon landing. baka

Honestly they need to ban terrorist spawning camps like like France, Germany, Sweden and the UK. Especially Belgium who harbor terrorists like they're hiding shekels from jews.

First cunt that does something that originates those I guarantee you will see some shit. America first is a friendly saying and a fucking warning if you can't see it you're a dumb cunt. Good luck.

kek, That would cause a gigantic backlash by the EU.

>Making the left demand saudi ban.
4-D chess!

9/11 was though.

This is how you end American hegemony and instead have 4 great powers.

9/11 was for the insurance money

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump just fuck up the liberals shit. But in all seriousness we have to get this guy the nuclear codes.

this
Saudi Arabia is atop the list and is being given special treatment, because muh alliances
people still don't get how the game is played
go elect your closeted homo globalist shill Pierre

>bangladesh
How are you even alive?

My friend the saudi economy is dying JUST because the oil price is dropping.....it was all together the USA wants idependece with fracking russia gets fucked with sanctions and saudi is dying und the low prices so they are flooding the mark to get some money

Anyone with half a brain knows the Saudis are higher up on the 'world domination heriarchy' than the 7 shit holes we call nations that were banned.
But if you ban Saudi princes this early on... that's a whole other can of worms.

Saudi Arabia will burn when the time is right

>be Bush
>stage 9/11
>destroy your own financial center
>thousands of billions of dollars lost for your own economy
>"hey wow now we can start a useless war"
>start a useless war
>even those stable countries in middle-east are now unstable and full of terroristic groups
>fuck up literally everything
but user be still like "9/11 was staged".
just stop, desu

You can't just fucking ban Saudis from entering the USA without consequences. Geopolitics isn't a game of Civilization. Yes, the Saudis suck. Does that mean you can just cut diplomatic ties for the hell of it? Will that make the world a better place? Will alienating the most religiously, militarily and economically powerful Muslim country make the USA any safer?

Except they had all recently traveled pakistan so they wouldn't have been allowed

I say nothing else if you read carefully strayabro
>Saudi Arabia is an ally and a partner of the US
>other shitholes are not
>Saudi Arabia gets a pass
>leftist tards lose their mind over muh Saudi Arabia, putting them back in the centre of the storm for their crimes without Trump doing anything
Sounds good enough to me.

I'm positive the irony of this went straight over your head.

>>CNN Anchor
>>New York Judge
>>State Dept. Spokesman

No, fuck those guys. Immigrants make the best tools.

they also seem to conveniently forget the shit load of cash they gave Hillary.

Shady doesn't cover it.

94% of Americans killed by islamic terrorism were killed by attackers from Turkey, Egypt or Saudi Arabia.

Countries Trump left off his ban list.
Countries Trump also has business dealings with.
He couldn't give a fuck what happens as long as the shekels keep rolling in.

"I have a little conflict of interest 'cause I have a major, major building in Istanbul. It's a tremendously successful job. It's called Trump Towers—two towers, instead of one, not the usual one, it's two.."

-Donald Trump.

cato.org/publications/policy-analysis/terrorism-immigration-risk-analysis

are all of those first generation iranians or Iranian westerners.

these are two very different things.

I'm sure people in the Trump administration are paid not to forget it.

Oh, a Koch shill
Are you paid better than the Brock shills, shill?
At least that's a bit original
See I won't even sage to welcome you around us
Are you already aware you'll never leave?

People in the Trump administration are paid to believe whatever Bannon wants them to.

Disprove anything I said. I'm willing to listen.

Nope. Why would Trump be anything but an ally to one of the few Muslim countries that keeps its promises to non-Muslims?

Good, shill. But see you will need to up your game a little, High Chancellor Bannon is held in very high esteem across this board and we can't exactly consider those accusations a bad thing.
Consider reading those briefing papers of yours, there may be some useful instructions in there as to how to handle it better.

>we need saudi oil
Wrong. We'll just take it from canada and norway. And, when that's gone, we'll still have our own.

Fair enough if you prefer bannon as president. We saw how well the Bush administration went when the president was a puppet for someone else.

So disprove what I said.

Are you trying to tell me the majority of americans killed by Islamic terrorists DONT originate from saudi arabia, Turkey, or Egypt?
And are you trying to tell me trump doesn't have business dealings with these countries left of his list?

18/19 hijackers on 9/11 were from these 3 countries. Trumps list wouldn't have stopped that.

Defend it.

You're still a retard, no evidence of your claim
And so are you, no evidence of your claim

Falling for that?

The retarded media that you huff farts from claims that countries left off list were due to conflict of interest. They don't mention why they aren't banned. For instance.
Turkey is in NATO
Egypt is MNNA
Saudis and UAE were considered for MNNA status by Obama and unfortunately are needed at the moment.

I want Saudis banned too but I believe long term goals are already in motion.

>implying Bannon is the president
Your GWB playbook gets old, shill. You show post after post that you quite don't get it, I'm not sure the Koch shills are going to live up to their illustrious CTR counterparts standards.
>Defend it.
Easy: Turkey is NATO, Saudi Arabia is an ally, Egypt current govt is US-backed. Basically, all three countries present significant hurdles to the instant application of a temporary ban.
But hey, muh business ties, that should be it. We all know broke Trump is in for the money.
Trump business dealings are

*are the primary motivator behind everything he does, drumpf is finished.

>amanpour

ahahahahahahahaha btfo that bitch

Trump is delivering

ban fareed zakaria next please

Kek approves

Not an argument.
The Iraq government is an ally in the middle east and Somalia government is US-backed.
His ban is irrelevant to government as he's (stated) he's fighting terrorists and paramilitary groups. Not state sanctioned militaries.

loads of people live here. More people than russia, I shit you not.

Trump didn't choose the countries at risk, Obama did you mongoloid

>baka
What is the word for this?

Irrelevant as the ban isn't actually protecting us.

>Founder of Scambay where you can purchase the finest chinese goods for more than Alibaba
>Part of the B-team who replaced a man when he got sick
>CNN
>We ain't been to MARS yet have we, Mohammad?
>2017
>going to college
>Jew York Jewdge
>Actually spying on your stuff without a warrant right now
>Hollywood propaganda machine

Time for them to go back

I've got to admit, I don't understand Iran being on the list. Why? Iran is secular and so far no suicide bombers...

damn you got me
>it must be the business dealings then
>the whole thing is a con from the beginning
>holy shit what have we done Sup Forums

Or, it's just what I and bro told you and yes, life is unfair and bans are arbitrary realpolitik choices.
Try reddit, you might find some welcoming ears there.
Just don't link cato, try to find a similar source on a liberal blog
friendly advice

Why they were left off the list is irrelevant. The fact remains that the people who came after us came from these countries so the ban isn't actually protecting us.

Ask Obama, he put it on the "at risk" list

The list was compiled by your idol, the ex-nigger-in-chief. Trump just implemented it because it was the quickest and easiest initial measure to pass. Either way, your country is a disgrace.

I think saudi arabia should be included too. But the reality is that trump was well aware of how people were going to react to this, and basing the countries on a list produced by the obama administration is one way to counter those accusations.

>your country is a disgrace.
This is America we're talking about, not Israel

>(((Jackie)))
>(((Jesus)))
>(((NiggAnons)))
>(((albino nigger Venti)))

I could go on but want to make my point, this is a put-on. You're all being duped by actors to make you more accepting of multiculturalism and immigration.

>(((Jesus))) is based, I guess they aren't so bad after all, I would take a million of him into my country

You're all being fooled by people who are paid to shill in these very threads, as well as the paid actors on stream. Some that come are legit (ouiji board/Obama guy) but it's easy to tell the difference with a keen eye.

I beg of the real Anons here to just stop watching. Let this "art project" die and the board will have a fighting chance.

Also:
>posting in a CREW thread

>CNN anchor
Good riddance

how come do libshits love Iran suddenly while just a few months ago they were EVIL RUSSIA ALLY

>This is America we're talking about, not Israel
What difference does it make? Francistan is still a disgrace with its perpetual pro-Muslim shilling.

if Trump denounced Hitler tomorrow, liberals would go "He really wasn't such a bad guy, he brought Germany out of an economic crisis - something that Trump is driving the US into!"

The CNN anchor just gots to go back, we are a nation of 350million, we don't need her or anyone else tbqh senpai. Fuck off france